Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

william moseley and anna popplewell

images William Moseley and Anna william moseley and anna popplewell. anna popplewell fake nude
  • anna popplewell fake nude



  • mirage
    02-04 08:51 PM
    Guys,

    I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time it could be few days in Washington!! please PM me.
    Again we are not creating any organization or anything, we are not going against IV's agenda. This is also a part of IV's agenda, but for now our sole agenda will be to bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota or increase the country cap(whichever can fly).

    PS : For EB-3 India, unless country cap is removed or increased, you can presume you GC application dead forever...For EB-2 India It'll be a long journey for people with PDs sooner than 2005...

    Thanks





    wallpaper anna popplewell fake nude william moseley and anna popplewell. (William Moseley) are the
  • (William Moseley) are the



  • kopguy
    10-20 03:15 PM
    Obama is leading in polls over Maccain by almost ten points. Unless Obama makes some stupid mistake his lead will only increase. We got to come up with a strategy assuming Obama becomes president.





    william moseley and anna popplewell. Contact, anna popplewell and
  • Contact, anna popplewell and



  • priderock
    04-10 04:12 PM
    How about sending back all H1Bs ? If there is no cheap labor around , the salaries for all others (Citizens and GC holders) go up. I so want to see 250 an hour rates.

    Applying your logic , you should get a job in your home country if you are smart enough.


    If you want a good discussion on a topic stop generalizing things and do not use rants like racist engineers etc. When you make an assumption please be clear about. You have assumed most people work for consulting companies and most people are frustrated with it. Not so. I don't work for them and I am not frustrated with them. My only concern with them is they are exploiting the system to their advantage and at my cost. This has two fold affect not only the take cut from your salary but also put a bad name to H1B visa program in general. Whoever wrote the bill or whatever are the consequences there is definitely some good things in that bill. Let me list out how some provisions are good:

    1. If you are employable in US and you have the skills you will get the job with or without these middlemen. They come into picture only because they can start a corporation and then start the exploitation game. If a bill is taking these guys out what's wrong with it ? This will allow genuine corporations to hire the right candidates.

    2. Putting 30 days of ad. to hire US citizens first ? What's wrong with it ? If their skills are really outdated and you are the best and the brightest you will get the job.

    If you need more evidence of why H1B program needs reform look no further than H1B cap used up on first day. This has put good undue hard ship for good candidates while Infosys/Wipro etc will once again take the lion's share of H1B numbers. Why do you want them to win at your cost ? Stop calling people affected by this mess as "Racist Engineers". Try to put yourself in their shoes and some of these practices are affecting both the H1B visa holders (with indentured servitude) and citizens with wage depression. No body wins in the end but the people who are exploiting the system.





    2011 (William Moseley) are the william moseley and anna popplewell. William Moseley and Anna
  • William Moseley and Anna



  • mirage
    02-03 10:38 AM
    I spoke to Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's staff few days, back and they specifically pointed out on the country quota issue. I'm sure lot of lawmakers are aware about this issue, I wan to give it a try, guys who think it is an unfair system, please PM me, this is my own initiative so no there is no arguement on whether IV supports this or not...



    more...


    william moseley and anna popplewell. #Anna Popplewell
  • #Anna Popplewell



  • jonty_11
    07-09 06:36 PM
    I came across this law about the departmental control of numerical limitations, and I'd appreciate it if you all could post your interpretations of the same.

    DOS Reg 22 CFR �42.51:

    (a) Centralized control. Centralized control of the numerical limitations on immigration specified in INA 201, 202, and 203 is established in the Department. The Department shall limit the number of immigrant visas that may be issued and the number of adjustments of status that may be granted to aliens subject to these numerical limitations to a number:
    (1) Not to exceed 27 percent of the world-wide total made available under INA 203(a), (b) and (c) in any of the first three quarters of any fiscal year; and

    (2) Not to exceed, in any month of a fiscal year, 10% of the world-wide total made available under INA 203(a), (b) and (c) plus any balance remaining from authorizations for preceding months in the same fiscal year.

    Source: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2004/aprqtr/pdf/22cfr42.33.pdf


    Assuming that USCIS approved (based on which it supposedly requested visa numbers from DOS) 60,000+ I-485 applications between June 13 and July 2, would it or would it not be in violation of the clause in bold ?

    Specifically, can anyone come up with a proper explanation of the words "plus any balance remaining from authorizations for preceding months in the same fiscal year" and why, if so is the case, USCIS may not have violated the law?

    PS:People seem to be focusing on the eligibility to file the I-485 application when immigrant visa numbers are/aren't available in this thread. I am quite new to the procedures involved in processing green card applications and also to IV. If this question is out of place or silly, please pardon my naivette. I'd really appreciate it if a senior member could nevertheless answer the question.:)

    Note: The information in this post is the personal opinion of the author and is not to be construed as legal advice.
    text in bold has a GREY area....'plus remaining balance from previous months.'

    They can always say the additional approvals were left over from previous months...





    william moseley and anna popplewell. and William Moseley.
  • and William Moseley.



  • jcgc
    02-21 10:03 AM
    Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.

    From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.

    Ok now shoot me down.


    From ,
    1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
    2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
    3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.

    Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.



    more...


    william moseley and anna popplewell. Tags: Anna Popplewell, Ben
  • Tags: Anna Popplewell, Ben



  • Macaca
    09-10 03:47 PM
    My gut says that Andy is in. He is making travel arrangements!





    2010 Contact, anna popplewell and william moseley and anna popplewell. William Moseley and Anna
  • William Moseley and Anna



  • alex99
    04-03 12:56 PM
    please participate



    more...


    william moseley and anna popplewell. William Moseley and Anna Popplewell - Anna Popplewell
  • William Moseley and Anna Popplewell - Anna Popplewell



  • arunmohan
    07-02 12:37 PM
    I will give my full support. Even I will ask my all colleague and my boss to sign it.





    hair William Moseley and Anna william moseley and anna popplewell. Anna Popplewell. Comments
  • Anna Popplewell. Comments



  • alterego
    06-08 07:09 PM
    Nobody should get red for expressing their thought!! So if at all I give you some, it would be only green!

    coming to your point: Even in the thread you referenced to, I have posted a comment "Mr. Oppenheim's statements do not add up...his statements logically contradict each other (well you can not expect LOGIC from USCIS). and so the exact scenario will only be clarified with VB, date movements and finally, their year end statistics".
    Accordingly, moving the EB2 I and C together, they have proven that "they are getting ready to spill over". Moreover, EB2 China has used up "its own quota" and will need spill over to move. EB2 ROW on the other had has not used up "its own quota" and will not need spill over (as it is current and not together with India and china). So any spill over from EB1 will come to EB2 India and China (effectively only to India). And if EB2 ROW does not use up their remaining numbers (which they have not so far) during the rest of fiscal year they will also spill to EB2 India.


    Agree with your logic. However, if there is anything about the USCIS/State Dep't we have learnt over the last 2 yrs, they and their rules/logic is inconsistent at best and idiotic at worst. When someone picks and chooses which guidelines they follow at different times, and interpret the rules in such a haphazard manner, predicting anything in this regard is about as accurate as predicting the weather on the day I get my green card.



    more...


    william moseley and anna popplewell. William Moseley and Anna
  • William Moseley and Anna



  • GCKaIntezar
    01-30 03:15 PM
    See attached. Added my comments. Please feel free to add/modify.

    I suggest that keep it 1 page long only.





    hot #Anna Popplewell william moseley and anna popplewell. moseley #anna popplewell
  • moseley #anna popplewell



  • indianabacklog
    02-12 04:07 PM
    Its like what NAZIS did to Jews.. Cmon this is America, lets post this to President Obama's website

    This is NOTHING like what the Nazis did to the Jews. It is highly inappropriate to even suggest this. Go away, read your second world war history and you will quickly realize this.

    What the US is doing is trying to save jobs for its own. Normal process when things are looking so bad. This has been happening all over the world in many countries for decades.

    This level of drama is not going to win anybody any favors. Need to remain level headed and understand the reasoning behind what is happening.



    more...


    house anna popplewell william moseley and anna popplewell. does anna popplewell have a
  • does anna popplewell have a



  • pcs
    04-20 03:20 PM
    Pl. send me the contact tel nos & names





    tattoo and William Moseley. william moseley and anna popplewell. Tags: william moseley anna
  • Tags: william moseley anna



  • Wendyzhu77
    01-19 10:22 AM
    Apparently, the police officer told you the exact story: by law you should carry all your immigration documents, but in practice a passport is good enough. By law he could deport, but in practice he won't though he had enough opportunities.
    Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.

    On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.

    On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.

    One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).

    I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.

    Sir, are you a US citizen?

    I said, No

    Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.

    I have shown my passport to the police officer.

    He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?

    I said my employer�s name.

    Later, he gave me my passport back.

    Now,

    I have asked the Police Officer few questions

    1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?

    Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

    2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?

    Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.

    3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?

    Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.

    I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.

    I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.

    P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.



    more...


    pictures Tags: Anna Popplewell, Ben william moseley and anna popplewell. Anna Popplewell amp; William
  • Anna Popplewell amp; William



  • weasley
    11-12 05:17 PM
    VIN13

    Appreciate your effort. I will send these letters to my congressman and senator. I will ask my friends who are citizens also to do the same.

    What else you want us to do?

    Thanks.

    Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.

    I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.





    dresses moseley #anna popplewell william moseley and anna popplewell. #anna popplewell
  • #anna popplewell



  • senthil1
    04-03 08:46 PM
    What is the meaning of this?
    The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders

    Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?



    ?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
    I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?

    Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
    http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html



    more...


    makeup William Moseley and Anna Popplewell - Anna Popplewell william moseley and anna popplewell. anna popplewell
  • anna popplewell



  • nc14
    11-03 04:19 PM
    I too got a receipt letter from USCIS about my FOIA request.


    Today received letter from USCIS regarding the FOIA.





    girlfriend Tags: william moseley anna william moseley and anna popplewell. Anna Popplewell e William
  • Anna Popplewell e William



  • EB2_Jun03_dude
    04-25 10:49 AM
    Am just curious to know how many of you (approved ones) used AC21 portability and if there were any ramifications. Would be great to know what the experience was and can help the rest of us.

    I used AC21 twice. Both times I informed USCIS, EVL contained exact job description but different title. Did not have any AC21 related RFE and today got 'CP ordered email'. :) good luck to all!

    Hope this helps...





    hairstyles William Moseley and Anna william moseley and anna popplewell. Anna, Popplewell, Jung,
  • Anna, Popplewell, Jung,



  • Jaime
    09-14 01:06 PM
    We mean EVERYONE!!! DC is not far!!! Let's all go!!!

    What will it take to change your mind????

    If you are within 4-5 hour drive of Washington you shouldn't even be debating whether to go or not. The decision is: YES!!!!!





    alex99
    07-11 07:35 PM
    EB3 PERM

    Labor Filed: August 27th 2006

    I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
    Still waiting for approval

    Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....

    Regards,
    Alex





    grinch
    03-11 04:15 PM
    Here's my entry with wire :


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/final.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/wire.jpg



    No comments:

    Post a Comment