Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

waldorf and statler

images Posted by Statler amp; Waldorf at waldorf and statler. 3x16 - Statler and Waldorf
  • 3x16 - Statler and Waldorf



  • chanduv23
    10-09 08:01 PM
    Everest Technologies? Ravi Kandimalla??? I heard horror stories about them.





    wallpaper 3x16 - Statler and Waldorf waldorf and statler. caught Waldorf and Statler
  • caught Waldorf and Statler



  • kshitijnt
    07-08 08:32 PM
    I do agree with your thoughts to some extent.
    1) Unless we get lot more folks involved, it will be a tough task. A small number for a DC rally or a few hundreds doing phone campaign will not achieve much.
    2) Indian community (including GC holders, Citizens and highly placed individuals) would need to be involved if this has to become a visible voice.

    The best way to achieve these objectives is by taking it upon ourselves and reach out to these people. Unless enough awareness is generated, our campiagns will not generate enough heat to power the bills forward.

    Pappu - shall we approach someone like Sant Chatwal? He has promised to raise $10M for Obama and already raised $8M for Clinton. When he met Obama he said, I am doing it for my Indian American community. Maybe the Indian American community that is making this kind of donation needs to be made aware of CHC petty politics.





    waldorf and statler. Fox#39;s Waldorf and Statler
  • Fox#39;s Waldorf and Statler



  • nousername
    02-13 08:21 PM
    Not related to this thread but I did not want to open a new thread for this question..

    As you can see I am EB2-I (info above) and am waiting in line for my turn but I am just wondering if L1 route to GC is quicker? If so then how?

    Not that I am trying to do it because I can not :) but I know someone who just got his GC via L1 in matter of months and here we all EB guys are waiting..

    Thanks.





    2011 caught Waldorf and Statler waldorf and statler. Statler amp; Waldorf Muppets T-
  • Statler amp; Waldorf Muppets T-



  • bombay
    12-27 01:04 PM
    We should be happy that we would be much better than the local guys after gettting our green card. We can offshore jobs to our native countries and earn good money and retire soon.
    Every coin has two sides, offshoring is good as well as bad. I am from non IT field and would offshore my jobs to india as soon as i get my green card. I hope not much americians can compete me but some chinese can.



    more...


    waldorf and statler. Waldorf Statler
  • Waldorf Statler



  • pappu
    04-24 04:58 PM
    I think, getting my visa re-stamped has become the most inhuman experience. I received my visa renewal I-797 in January 2008 and since I was visiting India in Feb 2008, I decided to get the remaining period (2 years) of my H1B visa stamped. I was not expecting any trouble since I had received my 2nd visa stamp just last year in March 2007. I thought it was impossible for the visa officer's to not have my information since I have been through the drill two times before. Unfortunately, on the Feb 11th, when I went to get my passport stamped, the Visa Officer started giving out blue handouts (this one is not even listed on the New Delhi embassy website) one after the other and sure enough to me too. She wanted to know what I did (Quality Engineer in a biotech company) and even while I was explaining she started chit chatting and laughing with her superior (I assume). Then she wanted to know about my experience of over 4 years in just three words. I was completely shocked. How could I sum up my experience in 3 words. I gave her my answer but was bluntly told to take the blue handout and send the questionnaire and resume as listed to a given email ID. I did that the next day, having no idea what I was getting into. It has been over 2 and a half months now and till date I have no idea what exactly is my fault and what is happening with my visa. The visa officer kept my and my wife's passports and I-797 form and around march 11th asked for my i-129 and other documents which I promptly gave at the embassy. Every time i have called the embassy or the DOS, I get the same response that the application is pending security check and no more details can be given. They refuse to understand that I have a life and home there and i have to pay my bills. I have lived in US for 8 years now and have also completed my master's there. Every month I have to call the utility companies, insurance company, post office and phone company to know what my bills are and have to pay them. Every two months I have to spend close to Rs 1800 to fedex checks to my friends so that they can pay my rent. I have had to cancel my flight tickets and suffered losses there. I have not even filed my tax returns for the year. My life is thrown completely out of gear and i have no idea how i will pay my rent and bills if my company decides to put me on unpaid leave or just terminates my employment. The consulates refuse to issue even a visitor visa so that we can go to US and dispose off our properties. How inhuman and arrogant can the get? How could we possibly become criminals overnight? How can they expect our employer's to retain us after such long delays (so guys have been stuck for 8 or more months)? Aren't they forcing unemployment unjustly on us without any reason if they cannot find anything wrong with our background later? What national security secrets act is preventing the phone visa specialists from disclosing exactly where we are in the process and what is stopping the progress? There are so many questions that need answers and all of us feel helpless as we continue to witness DOS destroy our credibility, careers, our credit history...almost everything that we have worked so hard to earn. How can they expect to build bridges with the world when they are hurting unjustly so many people (29 pages worth of numbers at delhi website and some 59 pages worth of numbers at the chennai website and God knows how many on other consulates worldwide. I have heard people spending some $5000 every month in Canada. This is horrible and some community organizations and law firms must talk to the DOS/Whitehouse about this issue. National Security is must but there must be better way than playing with the future of so many innocent people (99% most likely of which will have acceptable backgrounds).

    Pls contact IV.





    waldorf and statler. Waldorf amp; Statler#39;s Day Off. When not at the opera and heckling,
  • Waldorf amp; Statler#39;s Day Off. When not at the opera and heckling,



  • ryan
    06-10 12:43 PM
    You can make whatever you like of the current situtation, but let me tell you something.
    There is a HUGE difference between being TOLERATED and BEING LIKED.
    I am sure you have the intelligence to see the difference.
    You can "tolerate" someone you don't like, but you can not "welcome" someone whom you don't like. I for one, donlt want to be in the "tolerated" category.
    And may I ask, what exactly is your definition of hostility? Being chased down the street by a bunch of thugs, who think you should be in their country, or the kind of passive hostility being practised as of now?

    Quite honestly, if that is how you feel - perhaps you'd need to reconsider relocating to your home nation. I'm Indian, who grew up in the Middle East. I've lived in the United States for 6 years. I've always felt quite welcome and accepted in every way possible. I believe I've been treated fairly and have had the opportunity to live with Americans and contribute in positive ways. I continue to live here, primarily based on these sentiments. I'd never live here if I felt the way you do now.



    more...


    waldorf and statler. Waldorf - Statler
  • Waldorf - Statler



  • coloniel60
    08-15 02:59 PM
    Duplicate application will definitely create problems I will told today by the USCIS rep. They don't recommend it at all and neither my lawyer. He has refused to re-file or will only re-file if I take the onus/responsibility of the result.

    USCIS rep also informed me that as long as you have a tracking proof that you application was delivered, you should be able to refile after Aug17 also, in case application was not processed because it was lost or so.

    USCIS feeds us lot of BS. Their reps have no idea about the whole immigration process. You get different answers each time you call. Atleast 3 different reps told me that it's fine to refile except that I will lose the money and one rep told me that I can always request USCIS to refund my money. Go figure.





    2010 Fox#39;s Waldorf and Statler waldorf and statler. Posted by Statler amp; Waldorf at
  • Posted by Statler amp; Waldorf at



  • mhtanim
    02-12 01:48 AM
    The first thing I would do is call the IRS and ask them for advice. You may call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040. Have the employer name and federal ID ready when you make the call.

    You can also file Form 4852 with the IRS which is a Substitute for Form W-2. Please check http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4852.pdf

    IRS is usually very helpful. Call them up, they will help you.



    more...


    waldorf and statler. Statler and Waldorf
  • Statler and Waldorf



  • Alabaman
    01-31 03:31 PM
    FYI: USCIS does not charge for Visa Lottery... It's FREE.

    Well again...if they allow to file 485, most of those folks will
    file EAD and Parole too.. more money and more money :D

    Its the same reason they wont discontinue Green Card lottery.
    I think last time about 5mil people participated with $100 entry fee.
    So its $500 Mil dollars..thats half a billion.....Nobody would kill the
    goose who lays golden eggs... :D :D :D :D





    hair Statler amp; Waldorf Muppets T- waldorf and statler. Waldorf amp; Statler doing keg
  • Waldorf amp; Statler doing keg



  • Kitiara
    02-05 05:10 AM
    Wow, I've got three votes now... :)
    Love the castle, and the background work for it.. Kinda looks like one of those Aztec Mayan thingers you see in the mountains or whatever Thank you very much... It's actually a castle from here in England, near Gloucester. Used to go up around there on holiday when I was a kid, and I had some old holiday snaps.

    There's lots of ruined castles round here (there's one 15 minutes from where I live in fact, called Rochester Castle) so I wanted to draw one of those, do something a bit different.

    But Soul and Eilsoe are in a whole new league with their pixel art. :)



    more...


    waldorf and statler. STATLER AND WALDORF by
  • STATLER AND WALDORF by



  • hopefulgc
    05-18 03:41 PM
    1) I totally support this idea

    2) my crystal ball tells me that there are gonna be people here who will post discouraging comments against this idea like they do to every other idea worth considering. These days they use the "these ideas divide the community" routine to kill initiatives like this.

    3) quota exculsion and segregation would be awesome and very well deserved



    In the same lines as H1B, could we look into if its possible to add a quota for US Masters degree holders irrespective of country of birth for green Card also. This would be in addition to the existing Employment based quotas.
    Does anyone know how they added 20k H1B quota for Masters degree holders? Who sponsored that bill? May be we should talk to the same people.

    I would think there would be a little less resistance for this? This would ease the pressure on both EB2 and EB3.

    I dont know if this has been previously looked at. I know there were talks of excluding these people from quota all together.





    hot Waldorf Statler waldorf and statler. Waldorf - Statler
  • Waldorf - Statler



  • arunkotte
    07-17 10:40 AM
    Looks like they took it off.



    more...


    house Waldorf and Statler interact waldorf and statler. as The Waldorf And Statler
  • as The Waldorf And Statler



  • Macaca
    09-02 08:34 AM
    Immigration Voice will hold a rally and gathering in Washington DC on Sept 18th 2007.

    Immigration Voice will be doing a huge rally of 10,000 plus members in Washington DC on September 18th. The route and timing will be announced shortly.

    From 1 Million Skilled Workers Stuck in 'Immigration Limbo' America Faces 'Reverse Brain Drain' as Complicated Laws and Green Card Backlogs Send Asians Home By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES | ABC News, Aug. 27, 2007: part 1 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=158662&postcount=1019), part 2 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=158664&postcount=1020)

    Immigration Voice, a grassroots organization that represents the nation's skilled immigrants, expects 5,000 of its members to march in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 18 to press Congress for reform.

    I've always believed that
    if you put in the work,
    the results will come.

    I don't do things half-heartedly.
    Because I know if I do,
    then I can expect half-hearted results

    His Airness, Michael Jordan: The Best Ever





    tattoo Waldorf amp; Statler#39;s Day Off. When not at the opera and heckling, waldorf and statler. Statler and Waldorf - Antwerp
  • Statler and Waldorf - Antwerp



  • gcgreen
    08-11 06:26 PM
    IMO, the key criterion is "occupational classification" under which the new job falls under, not the technologies used. For example, it is logical to conclude that a Software Engineer position that requires programming in Java is in the same or similar occupational classification as a Software Engineer job that requires programming in .NET.

    One could argue that .NET is a different technology than Java, but most if not all would agree they fall under the same/similar occupational classification.

    So as long as you can make a strong case that the occupational classification for jobs is the same/similar, I don't think there is a problem.

    Then again, I am not a lawyer and all that...

    How much does technology come into picture? I changed jobs using AC21 and am on EAD, my new job utilizes only 50% of the skills from previous job and am getting trained in new technologies in the new job. I am not sure if the new employer will list all technologies mentioned in the labor, but will definitely list all those that are being used. Any comments?



    more...


    pictures Waldorf - Statler waldorf and statler. statler stitcher lds temples
  • statler stitcher lds temples



  • ibmguy
    07-06 02:38 PM
    I'm on HB1 but my visa which was issued based on previous H1B has expired. My current HB1 is going to be extended in a few months. I kept postponing my travel to India because of the hassle involved in re-validating visa. I will have to use time off my vacation to get the visa stamp. I did not travel for almost three years. Now, I must travel in November and have no option but to go through the cumbersome process of visa revalidation. It would be such a blessing if I could get the stamping done here.





    dresses Waldorf - Statler waldorf and statler. WALDORF amp; STATLER OLD
  • WALDORF amp; STATLER OLD



  • indianindian2006
    08-22 09:31 PM
    Starting July 16th, 2007, labor certification has a 60 day validity period. Meaning, a I-140 petition needs to be filed within 60 days from labor approval date....If immigrant visa numbers are unavailable (dates retrogressed), you wont be able to file your I-140/I-485 concurrently but you can file your I-140 petition irrespective of your priority date as long as you have a labor approved. You dont have to apply for your labor again and again....Its just that, once you get your I-140 approved, you will have to wait for dates to become current to file I-485...

    Looks like this needs correction.Labors expire after 180 days from approval date after July 16th.

    http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/fraud_faqs_07-13-07.pdf
    Read on page 4



    more...


    makeup Statler and Waldorf waldorf and statler. Waldorf and Statler interact
  • Waldorf and Statler interact



  • crystal
    07-02 03:18 PM
    Roughly 2500 $ , not inlcuding filing fee and lawyer fee





    girlfriend Statler and Waldorf - Antwerp waldorf and statler. statler stitcher lds temples
  • statler stitcher lds temples



  • Gravitation
    04-13 11:18 AM
    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3219.html





    hairstyles STATLER AND WALDORF by waldorf and statler. walk statler waldorf
  • walk statler waldorf



  • trueguy
    10-23 05:21 PM
    My point is "we should do something about it". How can we get some attention from Lawmakers about this chaos.





    sam_hoosier
    11-19 02:50 PM
    Good idea, but will not work since people cannot think outside the box. Most people think that if I cannot get a GC why should the guy in the next cubicle (who has a US Master's) get it. They don't realize that by taking the US Masters out of the regular queue, they would probably get their GCs faster :)





    tonyHK12
    04-29 03:00 PM
    If the immigration processes will get affected because India excluded Boing and Lockheed. .

    :D

    Actually the SU-30MKI beat both the F-15 and Eurofighter in training with the US and RAF, and is developed jointly by HAL.
    Eurofighter has also invited India to partner in its development



    No comments:

    Post a Comment