
HarshJ
10-02 01:41 PM
The only thing seems to be happening is that they are transferring cases from NSC/TSC to CSC/VSC for EADs, APs and I-485s for data entry and EAD/AP approval.
CSC seems to be doing a great job at that (received EADs and APs in exactly 60 days). Once these are issues and the I-485 data is fed in, the I-485 jurisdiction is passed back to NSC/TSC (wherever your I-485 originated from).
I am still waiting on my I-140 approval (filed in March 2007)...hoping to get it by around end of year.
CSC seems to be doing a great job at that (received EADs and APs in exactly 60 days). Once these are issues and the I-485 data is fed in, the I-485 jurisdiction is passed back to NSC/TSC (wherever your I-485 originated from).
I am still waiting on my I-140 approval (filed in March 2007)...hoping to get it by around end of year.
wallpaper makeup samsung star s5230
TomPlate
12-13 05:26 PM
Outsourcing is not a good business at all. If you work for a big american consulting company it is good. My company is a big company in India, but still people in my work location think we people are contractors (cheap sweepers) and we are great workers then those people. It is all due to green card I have to stay with this company. Stop outsourcing and IT consulting companies. They never understand that computer is a scrable game.
knacath
09-04 05:19 PM
Found out from the Senator's office that my case has been approved. Attorney was able to call and confirm. No change in online status though.
E-filed on May 5th
E-filed on May 5th
2011 Samsung S5230 Star – Svart
alterego
12-04 06:10 PM
Yeah I get that the money will be transferred from the Social security system here to the Indian Govt system.
My point is it does not do a damn thing for us workers personally. That money will dissapear into a dark hole in the Indian Gov't coffers instead of a dark hole here, further as the rules stand, I have a slim chance of getting the money from here through social security payments when I turn 65 even if I am in India. Try that within the money in Indian gov't hands.
On the other hand, it makes the Indian gov't allign with corporate america, as they all have a vested interest in a Temp. worker program such as H1b absent green cards. Which will be a win win for all concerned except us.
So I repeat my question..................Why is this good again?
My point is it does not do a damn thing for us workers personally. That money will dissapear into a dark hole in the Indian Gov't coffers instead of a dark hole here, further as the rules stand, I have a slim chance of getting the money from here through social security payments when I turn 65 even if I am in India. Try that within the money in Indian gov't hands.
On the other hand, it makes the Indian gov't allign with corporate america, as they all have a vested interest in a Temp. worker program such as H1b absent green cards. Which will be a win win for all concerned except us.
So I repeat my question..................Why is this good again?
more...
pom
02-10 03:09 PM
:beam: :love:
Jimi_Hendrix
12-13 10:43 AM
Can you explain why EB2 ROW is flowing to EB3 and not to EB2 India?
more...
prioritydate
08-06 10:40 PM
DHSOIGHOTLINE@DHS.GOV
Report their illegal activities.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ece03509211f8110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
Report their illegal activities.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ece03509211f8110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
2010 Samsung Star Mobile Wallpaper
krishna_brc
06-12 04:50 PM
The bill goes no where after the hearings unless there are enough co-sponsors and CHC members are ok with the bills. Then the house speaker will decide to let the bills be debated and voted on the house floor. If it goes through House then Senate will vote on it and then the Prez signs it off.
So the most important thing is to participate in the phone campaign esp the one targeting CHC members.
Hi,
Did this bill passed in House Of Representatives?
Thanks,
Krishna
So the most important thing is to participate in the phone campaign esp the one targeting CHC members.
Hi,
Did this bill passed in House Of Representatives?
Thanks,
Krishna
more...

dealsnet
07-13 04:37 PM
Congratulations on your greencard approval.
YOU DESERVE IT.
YOU DESERVE IT.
hair 2010 Wallpapers Samsung Star
seahawks
09-10 12:08 AM
AC 21 is complicated, the whole GC process is complicated. Lot of us are thinking 180 days ahead for changing employers.. please think about September 18th. We need to make a difference. Please attend the rally, please contribute, every effort taken by each of you makes a difference. Even if you don't believe you cannot make a change, WE DO! Wake up and lets all go to D.C!
If you are already coming, awesome.. kudos!
If you are already coming, awesome.. kudos!
more...
bsnf
04-20 02:44 PM
I traveled to India and back via Frankfurt (Lufthansa) last month and did not have any issues. I have an AP which was approved 2 weeks before I traveled to India.
hot pictures Samsung Star S5230
Macaca
09-19 06:03 PM
Actually, the numbersusa website makes mention of SA 2143 (John Cornyn) of HR 1585,(currently being debated) which according to them allows for recapture of unused EB visas from 1996 and 1997.
Dont know if it is true or not, they are encouraging their folks to lobby against it.
Anti-Immigration Group Channels Celebrities (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=169529&postcount=1103) By Susan Davis | Wall Street Journal Blog, September 19, 2007
Dont know if it is true or not, they are encouraging their folks to lobby against it.
Anti-Immigration Group Channels Celebrities (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=169529&postcount=1103) By Susan Davis | Wall Street Journal Blog, September 19, 2007
more...
house pictures wallpapers samsung
kaisersose
06-06 10:48 AM
My manager surprised me today saying that I was promoted yesterday from a programmer analyst to a systems analyst. I have an approved i-140 and have filed my 485. My priority date for EB3 is current. I also have a 3 year extension of H1B.
There is no change in the job responsibilities.
Question:
1. How soon should I file my AC21 request?
2. What is the impact of this promotion on my H1B?
3. I have waited for 7 years and I may be close to getting my Green Card. How does the AC 21 impact my pending 485?
I declined my promotion. My manager said that it would take a lot of effort to unwind this promotion. He was not pleased with my request.
Any ideas?
I am sorry, but this is just plain paranoia that seems to affect a lot of GC holders & aspirants. I have a friend who was worried about changing jobs as it was only 6 months since he got his GC!
You are *not* required to file AC21. Even if you do, in your case, it should present no problems at all, as your role & responsiblities have hardly changed.
It is not a wise approach to deny a promotion when you are not clear about the law. First be clear on the law and then make such important decisions.
There is no change in the job responsibilities.
Question:
1. How soon should I file my AC21 request?
2. What is the impact of this promotion on my H1B?
3. I have waited for 7 years and I may be close to getting my Green Card. How does the AC 21 impact my pending 485?
I declined my promotion. My manager said that it would take a lot of effort to unwind this promotion. He was not pleased with my request.
Any ideas?
I am sorry, but this is just plain paranoia that seems to affect a lot of GC holders & aspirants. I have a friend who was worried about changing jobs as it was only 6 months since he got his GC!
You are *not* required to file AC21. Even if you do, in your case, it should present no problems at all, as your role & responsiblities have hardly changed.
It is not a wise approach to deny a promotion when you are not clear about the law. First be clear on the law and then make such important decisions.
tattoo Samsung Star Wallpapers
shana04
02-12 05:15 PM
Friends,
If any one needs AC21 letter format do let me know. I can give you the format.
Good luck.
If any one needs AC21 letter format do let me know. I can give you the format.
Good luck.
more...
pictures samsung gt-s5230 cellphone
roseball
11-06 12:47 PM
EAD, AP & FP notice are sent directly to the applicant. If you see the status of AP as document mailed then you should get within 2/3 days as they send by DHL. I got mine in 2 days, my wife also got in 2 days
If your attorney filed your case, then:
EAD is sent directly you
FP is sent to you and your attorney
AP is sent to your attorney.....
All these are sent by USCIS via regular mail.....
Your attorney might have sent the AP documents to you via DHL...
If your attorney filed your case, then:
EAD is sent directly you
FP is sent to you and your attorney
AP is sent to your attorney.....
All these are sent by USCIS via regular mail.....
Your attorney might have sent the AP documents to you via DHL...
dresses Vs Samsung S5230 Star : A
GCOP
07-13 01:56 PM
Congratulations on Getting the GC. You really deserve it after such a long journey.Thanks for your support to IV and IV Members.
more...
makeup Wallpapers For Samsung Star.
mariusp
02-20 05:15 PM
I presume that ROW would be significantly impacted by this as India & China would not benefit a lot from it now because of PDs being badly retrogressed. I'm afraid that this has the potential of exhausting EB3-ROW row numbers for the rest of the year. Am I wrong to assume this?
I am trying to figure out the impact of this ruling on the current usage of visa numbers.
I am from ROW so I would like to see how many more from ROW would demand visa numbers due to this new ruling.
Obviously this is important to India and China as well because the only way these two categories would get more visa numbers is from ROW overflow this year as these categories have used up most of their visa numvers for the year.
Any ideas guys??
I am trying to figure out the impact of this ruling on the current usage of visa numbers.
I am from ROW so I would like to see how many more from ROW would demand visa numbers due to this new ruling.
Obviously this is important to India and China as well because the only way these two categories would get more visa numbers is from ROW overflow this year as these categories have used up most of their visa numvers for the year.
Any ideas guys??
girlfriend wallpapers for samsung s5230 phone. Iceage3 Samsung S5230 star

amoljak
05-17 07:23 AM
I dont understand why we are hurt when 2 Indian companies were asked to detail how they used the nearly 20000 H1B visas they procured this time. DAMNN!!! IT IS VERY VERY IMP TO KNOW THAT. How many of these H1s are going to be brought here and sold to other companies, how much and WHO pays them etc.
We are hurt because it's witch hunting. Nobody knows who applied for how many visas this year, but rumor has it that Microsoft was also near the top. Why not call them also?
Do you realize how many biotech companies couldn't hire people this time just because these monsters gobbled up all the H1s:mad: :mad:
That just means these "monsters" are more desperate to hire talented people than the companies you are talking about. Rationing is not an answer here. This is not a communist country. More supply is the answer.
H1 is tailormade to boost the american economy and I firmly believe (just as any other country would wisely do) that the first preferance should be for US companies, OK.
What is a US company? Infosys is listed here. Americans own stocks in most public companies around the world. US has no laws that discriminate against foreign companies. That's why US economy is still rated the most competitive in the world. You want to be more restrictive... What next? Get rid of inter state commerce laws?
If the senators are wise, they will and they should, make it sure this time that this never happens in future. Regarding software, I firmly believe, as somebody mentioned earlier, that they also need to start small training centers everywhere. I dont say that there are not good professionals comming in, but believe me, all those so called mca, pgdca etc etc Man!! some of them even dont know the basics of computer!!
Have you heard "market driven"? If I want to pay my janitor $100/hr why should I have to answer to anybody? Companies hire these people because they find them valuable assets. Who cares if they have mca, pgdca or kjshdj.
We are hurt because it's witch hunting. Nobody knows who applied for how many visas this year, but rumor has it that Microsoft was also near the top. Why not call them also?
Do you realize how many biotech companies couldn't hire people this time just because these monsters gobbled up all the H1s:mad: :mad:
That just means these "monsters" are more desperate to hire talented people than the companies you are talking about. Rationing is not an answer here. This is not a communist country. More supply is the answer.
H1 is tailormade to boost the american economy and I firmly believe (just as any other country would wisely do) that the first preferance should be for US companies, OK.
What is a US company? Infosys is listed here. Americans own stocks in most public companies around the world. US has no laws that discriminate against foreign companies. That's why US economy is still rated the most competitive in the world. You want to be more restrictive... What next? Get rid of inter state commerce laws?
If the senators are wise, they will and they should, make it sure this time that this never happens in future. Regarding software, I firmly believe, as somebody mentioned earlier, that they also need to start small training centers everywhere. I dont say that there are not good professionals comming in, but believe me, all those so called mca, pgdca etc etc Man!! some of them even dont know the basics of computer!!
Have you heard "market driven"? If I want to pay my janitor $100/hr why should I have to answer to anybody? Companies hire these people because they find them valuable assets. Who cares if they have mca, pgdca or kjshdj.
hairstyles Samsung Star GT-S5230 (Black)
eagerr2i
11-13 01:06 AM
If you are planning on taking action against the attorney for fraud and mis representation, you may want to file a complaint in the bar of the state where your attorney practices. Bar complaints are taken very seriously and if you have proper documentation and are ready for the fight, he could even lose his license and/or penalized by the bar.
vrbest
11-26 06:49 PM
I am not expecting anyone to agree with me.. I dont depend on the company I work with.. I have seen almost all companies , they would keep you until they need you and then throw you away.. It is upto us to take smarter decisions.. I always felt there are 100's of opportunities for those believe in it.. We can't just say with GC life will change.. We stil live in the same world where things will keep changing. I would say after GC people will think of Citizenship and so on.. there is no end to this and life is always be like this (there will be no end to what we want in life). so when are we going to take our own decision?
I strongly feel that if I want to do something and If I feel it is good for me, then I will definetly do it.
just my thoughts!!!
I dont expect everyone to agree with me - esp those who already have houses. my point was for those who are renting to keep on renting.
btw you can also rent a house - and those are quite cheap too nowadays.
everyone is 200% safe in their jobs till they lose it ..btw some of the big banks may fold too.
it is not necessary that yr friends cannot do what you have done - maybe they are smarter and more patient than you ..
here is an good article for reading ...
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/us-economy-melting-down/story.aspx?guid=%7B744EEE81%2D4F92%2D4A09%2DA142%2 D4A17CFD35C6D%7D&dist=MostReadHome
I strongly feel that if I want to do something and If I feel it is good for me, then I will definetly do it.
just my thoughts!!!
I dont expect everyone to agree with me - esp those who already have houses. my point was for those who are renting to keep on renting.
btw you can also rent a house - and those are quite cheap too nowadays.
everyone is 200% safe in their jobs till they lose it ..btw some of the big banks may fold too.
it is not necessary that yr friends cannot do what you have done - maybe they are smarter and more patient than you ..
here is an good article for reading ...
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/us-economy-melting-down/story.aspx?guid=%7B744EEE81%2D4F92%2D4A09%2DA142%2 D4A17CFD35C6D%7D&dist=MostReadHome
eilsoe
02-17 01:12 AM
I dunno, but we're on the main page now :beam:

No comments:
Post a Comment