
EADQuestion
08-14 12:21 AM
My EAD expiring on September 9th, 2010. I applied June 16th 2010, Notice date 23rd June 2010.
I have not received anything so far. I have India travel planned on August 27th.
My worry is if I receive Finger printing notice when I am in India, what will I do?
USCIs expedite request denied because 75 days not over yet.
What are my options? Losing my sleep over this. Pls answer..
I have not received anything so far. I have India travel planned on August 27th.
My worry is if I receive Finger printing notice when I am in India, what will I do?
USCIs expedite request denied because 75 days not over yet.
What are my options? Losing my sleep over this. Pls answer..
wallpaper Selena Gomez drops the purity
JunRN
07-18 08:59 AM
I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.
saileshdude
03-26 03:34 PM
My husband recieved a transfer notice for his I-485 from TSC saying that the
"Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
Thanks.
Seems to me like TSC is processing application based on priority date rather than processing date posted. This seems to be different from NSC which usually goes by the processing date. Lately I have heard of couple of cases whose priority date were or close to being current and they were either sent an RFE or called for interview.
Anyway to OP, there are bunch of threads here on which talk people talk about their interview experience. All you can do is go through them , talk to your attorney and prepare accordingly.
"Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
Thanks.
Seems to me like TSC is processing application based on priority date rather than processing date posted. This seems to be different from NSC which usually goes by the processing date. Lately I have heard of couple of cases whose priority date were or close to being current and they were either sent an RFE or called for interview.
Anyway to OP, there are bunch of threads here on which talk people talk about their interview experience. All you can do is go through them , talk to your attorney and prepare accordingly.
2011 Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber

pd_recapturing
07-10 06:47 AM
Is there any advantage of submitting I-485 application now except to become plantiff in law suit?
more...
sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
08-06 09:40 AM
Thanks for your response.
God bless U all.
God bless U all.
gcadream
12-10 07:43 AM
Its so depressing & frustrating Not to see any movement in EB2 dates. For the past 3 months there had been no movement in the EB2 dates. Every time I open with a hope that something will happen but its the same shit each time.
Don't know when this wait for GC will be over, friend of mine who spend equal or may be less time as me in UK had now got the PR of UK, some who went to AUS, S'Pore got PR within 1 yr and same with Canada...but this US is the only sucking place with screwed up policies which benefits only the business and govts.
Don't know when this wait for GC will be over, friend of mine who spend equal or may be less time as me in UK had now got the PR of UK, some who went to AUS, S'Pore got PR within 1 yr and same with Canada...but this US is the only sucking place with screwed up policies which benefits only the business and govts.
more...

imm_check
11-05 09:01 AM
I think this has happened a lot and not sonething to worry about before December. If by then you haven't received the receipt - then call them.
Thanks to one and all for your feedback....i shall wait for some more days before talking to USICS
Thanks to one and all for your feedback....i shall wait for some more days before talking to USICS
2010 Justin Bieber und Selena Gomez
ras
02-21 04:31 PM
but not all the details have been asked except for the ability to pay and 2007 tax returns.
more...
vine93
06-12 06:46 PM
Congressman scheduled a meeting for Family and Employment based victims. I had a talk with their office , they would like to listen individual stories at the hall. I am planning to attend this tomorrow. CO state chapter please join this .
http://polis.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=129256
http://polis.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=129256
hair Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
mena
11-18 06:02 PM
Hi Sheraz,
I still haven't received the documents yet will post once have received do let us know if you happen to get your's first.
PD: 11/22/2005 (ROW i.e. Pakistan) EB3
I140 : Approved June 2006
EAD : Received October 2007
485: Pending
Thanks
I still haven't received the documents yet will post once have received do let us know if you happen to get your's first.
PD: 11/22/2005 (ROW i.e. Pakistan) EB3
I140 : Approved June 2006
EAD : Received October 2007
485: Pending
Thanks
more...
gjoe
01-30 06:19 PM
Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.
Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?
1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?
I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!
Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!
(or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)
Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?
1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?
I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!
Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!
(or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)
hot hot JUSTIN BIEBER is dating justin bieber and selena gomez dating.
kaisersose
07-17 04:46 PM
Kaisersose thank you for your reply. Is their a time limit for how long I have to work for the GC filling employer? what worries me is if they fire me in lets say 1 month after hire during their probation period am I safe? Even though i was working part time some where else.
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
more...
house Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
ragunath
10-22 10:51 PM
Please save yourself money and time. I used CCI. I paid $925. Sheila will talk like its a piece of cake to get the approval. Its a BIG LIE. Actually CCI is flagged by USCIS. She will also give you a pdf document of 50 mb or so for you to take a print out and if in case you send it, you application is doomed. After submitting her evaluation, mine got denied. Talk to a good attorney like murthy and take a chance with them instead of spending a grand with this women.
tattoo justin bieber and selena gomez
validIV
03-31 03:35 PM
I am thinking of starting my own company doing work similar to what I am employed for? Can I quit my job and start my own firm on EAD. I will be the sole proprietor and employee and the business would essentially operate as a startup for the foreseeable future. Will this be ok during I-485 adjudication? or do i need a regular job?
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
dhirajs98
08-18 02:18 PM
sorry to break the bad news to you,but this usually means a denial. My I 140 was approved recently, the online status cleared said it's approved. I read many posts on this forum who had the same online status as yours and their I 140's were denied.
Are you sure it would a straight denial or they can ask for more evidence? And if it is a denial then what are my options? I have another I140+I485 filed with my EB3 labor. Is it possible that denial of EB2 I-140 would affect my EB3 I-140 processing. I remeber that my attorney used my EB2-!-140 receipt when filed Eb3 I-140+I-485.
Are you sure it would a straight denial or they can ask for more evidence? And if it is a denial then what are my options? I have another I140+I485 filed with my EB3 labor. Is it possible that denial of EB2 I-140 would affect my EB3 I-140 processing. I remeber that my attorney used my EB2-!-140 receipt when filed Eb3 I-140+I-485.
dresses justinbieber selenagomez kissing hawaii 2011
axp817
03-28 10:29 PM
PMPforGC,
I am not an accounting professional, but yes, the general rule of thumb is that you have to file state taxes in your state of residence and employment. If you have resided and worked in multiple states over the course of the year, then I would think that you would be required to file in all of those states. Although, there very well might be exemptions if you have worked in a certain state for a very short period of time.
If I were you, I would get my taxes done by a competent accounting professional, it doesn't cost a lot of money, and ensures things get done the right way.
Hope this helps.
I am not an accounting professional, but yes, the general rule of thumb is that you have to file state taxes in your state of residence and employment. If you have resided and worked in multiple states over the course of the year, then I would think that you would be required to file in all of those states. Although, there very well might be exemptions if you have worked in a certain state for a very short period of time.
If I were you, I would get my taxes done by a competent accounting professional, it doesn't cost a lot of money, and ensures things get done the right way.
Hope this helps.
more...
makeup Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
jliechty
January 31st, 2005, 12:45 AM
IMHO, Father & Son "feels" better, while Solitary Fisherman would be the best technically if it were cropped tighter (moreso on the left and top, being careful on the latter to avoid centering him or getting him high in the frame). To me, the rest of the shots have too much distracting material in the background (including Solitary #2, though that one is not as bad as the others, and the distracting element could be "solved" in Photoshop if the contest allows this ;)).
Edit to add more thoughts: If anyone tells you that you suck, keep practicing and prove them wrong (they're probably jealous anyway because they're even worse). I still have trouble with distracting backgrounds - that's probably the most frequent reason I send frames to the circular file, after technical errors (exposure, focus, etc.). Practice, not hundreds or thousands of frames per day of thoughtless practice, but concentrated, thoughtful practice, engaging the mind and paying attention to what's in the viewfinder (and what isn't, and what shouldn't be), is the way to improve. :)
Edit to add more thoughts: If anyone tells you that you suck, keep practicing and prove them wrong (they're probably jealous anyway because they're even worse). I still have trouble with distracting backgrounds - that's probably the most frequent reason I send frames to the circular file, after technical errors (exposure, focus, etc.). Practice, not hundreds or thousands of frames per day of thoughtless practice, but concentrated, thoughtful practice, engaging the mind and paying attention to what's in the viewfinder (and what isn't, and what shouldn't be), is the way to improve. :)
girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

pappu
01-30 04:30 PM
We will be sending emails after sometime so that that people can keep updating it. IN order for this data be reliable, the effort must start from each one of us.
We should regularly update our data and also urge others to do the same. These days I am first looking at the data of the user before replying to the post. If the data is not there, it is ok. We do not force anyone who does not have data to update the profile. Their data will anyways not show on the tracker. In the coming days we will add more filters in the tracker to clean up such people who have incomplete or zero data.
But we definitely need to nudge people who have put incorrect data to correct it. Incorrect data will hurt the reliability of the tracker and the advocacy effort we plan to do.
We should regularly update our data and also urge others to do the same. These days I am first looking at the data of the user before replying to the post. If the data is not there, it is ok. We do not force anyone who does not have data to update the profile. Their data will anyways not show on the tracker. In the coming days we will add more filters in the tracker to clean up such people who have incomplete or zero data.
But we definitely need to nudge people who have put incorrect data to correct it. Incorrect data will hurt the reliability of the tracker and the advocacy effort we plan to do.
hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
Ann Ruben
02-24 09:22 AM
I disagree. We need to know why the extension was denied and then assess the risk of delay, or even denial of the H-4 at a consul. If she leaves the US and there is a problem at the consul, you could be in for a very long separation.
nfinity
07-09 10:15 AM
Before she changes her job so soon after I-485 approval. Make sure you understand the consequences of not staying with your petitioning employer.
Your intent may be questioned during Naturalization process. Talk to an attorney. I dont think people can just switch employers after 485 is approved rightaway.
Just my 2 cents
Your intent may be questioned during Naturalization process. Talk to an attorney. I dont think people can just switch employers after 485 is approved rightaway.
Just my 2 cents
bobzibub
01-19 06:13 PM
They have too few people to do the job. When your app switches to priority processing it gets to another queue. When it is near the end of the 15 days they send an RFE simply because they can't complete it in time. Now they have at least another 15+ days to complete the thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment