
anilsal
12-20 03:21 PM
How do you know Lou or Sen.Sessions will even consider accepting the invitation from Jon or Stephen?
wallpaper quot;Back to Decemberquot;
alisa
05-25 07:09 AM
I hope you are right. I hope the visa dates move forward by another year in the next two or three months (atleast for EB3 ROW). But it is unlikely. (Maybe, if the backlog reduction centers are shut down, it might be a possibility)
I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)
BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.
I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.
But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.
One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.
I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)
BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.
I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.
But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.
One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.
lvinaykumar
05-12 10:55 AM
good, at-least we are seeing good number of approvals, All the best and good luck guys
2011 Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas
senk1s
09-30 07:58 PM
I think an approved i140 is recommended - but not required.
AC21 is basically to allow changing employers when 485 is pending
Someone correct me if i'm mistaken
AC21 is basically to allow changing employers when 485 is pending
Someone correct me if i'm mistaken
more...
snathan
02-11 12:20 AM
Please contribute
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000
pa_arora
02-10 06:32 PM
The usage for Eb4(religious worker)+Eb5(investment) for 2008 was 3699.
These two categories are undersubscribed so the real spill over impact is closer to 3699. (which might bump up Eb2 india by 1 month more than otherwise.)
Good analysis.. but whatever it is - every drop counts. ;-)
These two categories are undersubscribed so the real spill over impact is closer to 3699. (which might bump up Eb2 india by 1 month more than otherwise.)
Good analysis.. but whatever it is - every drop counts. ;-)
more...
ita
01-11 12:12 PM
Jungalee43, Thanks for sharing the information. I've contacted Murali Bashyma too.He responded back saying he'll contact me tomorrow.
Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.
Thank you.
I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.
Here are contact details: -
Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
www.bashyamspiro.com
919 833-0840 x28
919 833-4722 fax
Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.
Thank you.
I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.
Here are contact details: -
Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
www.bashyamspiro.com
919 833-0840 x28
919 833-4722 fax
2010 Taylor Swift – Back To
dsneyog
01-15 09:26 AM
EXPEDITE PLEASE
PREPAID ENVELOPE ENCLOSED
Your Name
Your Address
I-485 Receipt Number: xxx-xx-xxx-xxxx
December 1st, 2009
To:
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851182
Mesquite, TX 75185-1182
Subject: Application for Advance Parole Travel Document (I-131) for Firstname Lastname A# xxx-xx-xxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,
I need a travel document as I am planning to travel outside the united states in late February 2010. I am eligible for travel document based on my pending adjustment of Status (I-485) application, Receipt # SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx.
I am enclosing the following supporting documents:
1. Check in the amount of $305, payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2. Form I-131, Application for Travel Document
3. 2 Identical photographs (Name and A# written on the back of photos)
4. Copy of current passport (All pages)
5. Copy of expired passport (All Pages)
6. Copy of Form I-94 (Front and back)
7. Copy of a I-797C, ASC Appointment Notice
8. Copy of a I-797C, Receipt Notice for I-485
9. Copy of a I-797C, Approval Notice for I-140
10. Copy of a I-797C, Receipt Notice for I-140
11. Copy of EAD
12. Copy of Driver's License
13. Copy of Marriage Certificate
14. Prepaid self addressed envelope with delivery confirmation for USCIS to send my I-131 approval.
Please approve my application for Advance Parole.
Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.
Yours Truly,
PREPAID ENVELOPE ENCLOSED
Your Name
Your Address
I-485 Receipt Number: xxx-xx-xxx-xxxx
December 1st, 2009
To:
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851182
Mesquite, TX 75185-1182
Subject: Application for Advance Parole Travel Document (I-131) for Firstname Lastname A# xxx-xx-xxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,
I need a travel document as I am planning to travel outside the united states in late February 2010. I am eligible for travel document based on my pending adjustment of Status (I-485) application, Receipt # SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx.
I am enclosing the following supporting documents:
1. Check in the amount of $305, payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2. Form I-131, Application for Travel Document
3. 2 Identical photographs (Name and A# written on the back of photos)
4. Copy of current passport (All pages)
5. Copy of expired passport (All Pages)
6. Copy of Form I-94 (Front and back)
7. Copy of a I-797C, ASC Appointment Notice
8. Copy of a I-797C, Receipt Notice for I-485
9. Copy of a I-797C, Approval Notice for I-140
10. Copy of a I-797C, Receipt Notice for I-140
11. Copy of EAD
12. Copy of Driver's License
13. Copy of Marriage Certificate
14. Prepaid self addressed envelope with delivery confirmation for USCIS to send my I-131 approval.
Please approve my application for Advance Parole.
Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.
Yours Truly,
more...
prasadn
04-20 02:34 PM
Since we got conflicting/confusing answers we went to San Diego, parked our car at the border, walked across the border and walked back in with a new I-94. It was an easy process and took about an hour.
hair Reporters now examine Swift#39;s
eb3retro
04-14 08:13 AM
Yes, your reply is exactly same as her. But she added one more point. According to her The CBP officer can't deport a AP bearer. He/she has to parole the person and then can schedule a secondary check for I 140 validity. In such case my attorney can pitch in.
But I am not sure if this is true or she is being over assuring.
Thanks a lot
Listen kroy, All I can say is, people can share general info and their common experiences in these areas as to what they went through. I think its up to you to figure out the best case and the worst case scenario for yourself. Obviously neither me, nor your lawyer is going to be with you, when you go thru the CBP officer. My strong opinion would be to use all these information as a filler in your case and hope for the best. Good Luck!!!
But I am not sure if this is true or she is being over assuring.
Thanks a lot
Listen kroy, All I can say is, people can share general info and their common experiences in these areas as to what they went through. I think its up to you to figure out the best case and the worst case scenario for yourself. Obviously neither me, nor your lawyer is going to be with you, when you go thru the CBP officer. My strong opinion would be to use all these information as a filler in your case and hope for the best. Good Luck!!!
more...

pnagar
05-16 10:32 AM
My $100..
Paypal ID #8BB01536AL566510N
Thanks
Paypal ID #8BB01536AL566510N
Thanks
hot Taylor sang “Speak Now”, “Back
gova123
07-27 05:25 PM
Hi Guys:
One of the forum member AbhijitP has a signature that I could not understand. Can anyone give me a little bit more info on his signature.
"I-140: EB-2, approved as EB-3: pending resolution
Successor in Interest I-140: Pending"
Does it mean that his I-140 is approved under EB-2 or EB-3?
So if someone has applied under EB-2, how come it is approved as EB-3
Thanks
One of the forum member AbhijitP has a signature that I could not understand. Can anyone give me a little bit more info on his signature.
"I-140: EB-2, approved as EB-3: pending resolution
Successor in Interest I-140: Pending"
Does it mean that his I-140 is approved under EB-2 or EB-3?
So if someone has applied under EB-2, how come it is approved as EB-3
Thanks
more...
house Taylor Swift: quot;Back to
gccovet
08-04 08:58 AM
This is a small idea and let us see if it works.
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
Done!!!
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
Done!!!
tattoo New Music: Taylor Swift
buptlsp
09-18 05:01 PM
got receipt today . 07/02 10:25am the famous J.Barrett .
Guys, keep up, you will be fine and get it soon.
In the same boat guys. Signed by J.Barret 10:25am. No receipts yet. Called USCIS twice last week. Still not in system.
Guys, keep up, you will be fine and get it soon.
In the same boat guys. Signed by J.Barret 10:25am. No receipts yet. Called USCIS twice last week. Still not in system.
more...
pictures Taylor Swift is ack with
nogc12
08-03 06:08 PM
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
dresses WATCH: Taylor Swift premieres
Ann Ruben
01-08 09:39 PM
Unfortunately, your new wife cannot file the I-485 until your PD becomes current. Because she cannot file her I-485, she will not be entitled to an EAD based on having a pending I-485. If your new wife's country of birth is not the same as yours, you both may benefit from quota cross-chargeability rules.
more...
makeup TAYLOR SWIFT SPEAK NOW DELUXE
pbojja
10-20 02:10 PM
4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".
4 th grader is born in the country where as all the highly educated people are not ..
4 th grader is born in the country where as all the highly educated people are not ..
girlfriend album art, taylor swift
eb3_2004
10-30 01:25 PM
How did u know this info? Did USCIS tell u when u called or did your lawyer tell this?
hairstyles Taylor Swift, is ack with
Can2004
08-03 10:19 AM
How often is finger printing required/asked for during the 485 process.
Thanks
Thanks
Arvin_H1
08-19 02:33 PM
If you reappeal I think until the decision comes you are okay. But I'm
not sure if you can work. Need to check with an attorney.
If your job description need to match the degree you should be fine.
Did you submit a credential evaluation? I think if both of the above
things are okay, you should be through.
If I were you I will contact an attorney, like Sheela or Rajiv who
knows what they are doing.
babu
Thank you all for your advices.
As this is my H1 extension, my credential evaluation done with first H1 process itself. and, my I-94 also expired in Sept'07.
Does anyone know any good attorney that i can contact and take more suggestions on my issue..?
not sure if you can work. Need to check with an attorney.
If your job description need to match the degree you should be fine.
Did you submit a credential evaluation? I think if both of the above
things are okay, you should be through.
If I were you I will contact an attorney, like Sheela or Rajiv who
knows what they are doing.
babu
Thank you all for your advices.
As this is my H1 extension, my credential evaluation done with first H1 process itself. and, my I-94 also expired in Sept'07.
Does anyone know any good attorney that i can contact and take more suggestions on my issue..?
AreWeThereYet
10-28 11:29 AM
You may get your green card with out giving a new set of finger prints. Sometimes, you will get the green card first and then they ask you to give the finger prints if necessary.
In my case, I didn't have to give FP for receiving the physical cards.
Hi All,
After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.
However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.
following is the current status in the online status of my 485:
Post Decision Activity
On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.
In my case, I didn't have to give FP for receiving the physical cards.
Hi All,
After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.
However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.
following is the current status in the online status of my 485:
Post Decision Activity
On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

No comments:
Post a Comment