mantagon
07-22 04:22 PM
The attorney and Roseball are correct - maintaining H4 status and working on EAD are mutually exclusive!
Your options are:
(1) Do not extend your H1. Contiinue working on EAD. Your status will be AOS.
(2) Convince your employer that if you don't extend the H1, then in the event that your I-485 is denied for some reason in the future, then you will be immidiately out of status and cannot work thereafter.
Hope this helps!
I am currently on H1b visa and have filed I-485 as primary. My spouse is also on H1B and is derivative. We both have EAD's but are still maintaining H1B status.
My employer is reluctant to file H1B extension as there are lots of RFE's and client/vendor letter requirements and paper work he does not want to do.
He has asked me to change my status to H4 and work on EAD.
Can I work on EAD without filing H1B-H4.
or
After the new memo regarding unlawful status, it is better to file H1 to H4 and continue working on EAD for my employer.
Will this affect anyhow on my chances of approval of my AOS?
Appreciate your response.
Your options are:
(1) Do not extend your H1. Contiinue working on EAD. Your status will be AOS.
(2) Convince your employer that if you don't extend the H1, then in the event that your I-485 is denied for some reason in the future, then you will be immidiately out of status and cannot work thereafter.
Hope this helps!
I am currently on H1b visa and have filed I-485 as primary. My spouse is also on H1B and is derivative. We both have EAD's but are still maintaining H1B status.
My employer is reluctant to file H1B extension as there are lots of RFE's and client/vendor letter requirements and paper work he does not want to do.
He has asked me to change my status to H4 and work on EAD.
Can I work on EAD without filing H1B-H4.
or
After the new memo regarding unlawful status, it is better to file H1 to H4 and continue working on EAD for my employer.
Will this affect anyhow on my chances of approval of my AOS?
Appreciate your response.
wallpaper flower star tattoo. flower star tattoo. star tattoo.
amberGC
07-19 10:34 AM
Miguy, check ERAS carefully- there are two places for your visa status: one- your curent visa and the other your visa status when you will join the residency, July 2008. For the second, you need to put EAD if you do not have it in had now. Most programs know what EAD is, but you may need to give an explanation to others...
Thanks guys for your help- really appreciate. I also think I cannot join residency on EAD as of now. Just wanted to check if I am missing something important here... Please do inform if you come accross something relevant:)
Thanks guys for your help- really appreciate. I also think I cannot join residency on EAD as of now. Just wanted to check if I am missing something important here... Please do inform if you come accross something relevant:)

asphaltcowboy
10-06 08:07 AM
Dessoya gets my vote. Outstanding! :thumb:
nice work everyone :)
nice work everyone :)
2011 Under Star Tattoos

ping1
07-17 05:48 PM
Dear Lofgren,
Thank you very much for your effort.
Thank you very much for your effort.
more...

number30
03-05 07:30 PM
It's family-based, so I believe the 245(k) act doesn't apply to me. Then again, I didn't really work because buying/selling online takes a few clicks.
If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic
If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic

njboy
02-23 10:16 AM
if you have an h1 approval till a later date than the I-94 was given for,( because of passport expiring), then making a long trip to Canada was an exercise in futility. All you had to do was go to your closest international airport and talk to a Customs and Border Protection Agent. He will gladly give you a new I-94 which will have a validity date till the date on your H1-B petition.
more...
funny
10-08 03:46 PM
Good news....Very bold move by Indian Govt.
2010 hair flower star tattoo.

uvatbc
11-07 07:44 AM
i have no particular affinity for either democrats or republicans (and since i cannot vote - dont care much either) - but not everything in this list is bad......
1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.
2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense
3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?
4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.
the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........
1. The 14th amendment is what this country created as a result of the civil war to end slavery. The congress-critters thinking of repealing this amendment either have forgotten their history or are evil in ways people have not understood.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.
2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense
3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?
4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.
the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........
1. The 14th amendment is what this country created as a result of the civil war to end slavery. The congress-critters thinking of repealing this amendment either have forgotten their history or are evil in ways people have not understood.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
more...

reachinus
10-02 12:33 PM
If she enters in H4 her H1 is gone. So be sure if she wants to enter in H4.
hair hawaiian flower tattoo design
amslonewolf
11-09 01:36 PM
I am sure many of you would agree with the below observations -
I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..
I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.
Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)
Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:
As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..
I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..
I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.
Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)
Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:
As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..
more...

mchundi
03-08 08:18 PM
Finally the USCIS released the VISA usage statistics for 2006.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_3163.html
Also from immigration-law.com
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableVPart1-3.pdf
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_3163.html
Also from immigration-law.com
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableVPart1-3.pdf
hot Flower Tattoo Gallery

TUnlimited
09-15 12:38 AM
I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
more...
house Neck Tattoos, flowers neck
amsgc
09-14 11:00 AM
Here is a EB2-I poll for 2005 taken last month or so
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20725
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20725
tattoo flower star tattoo. flower

bindas74
02-05 10:54 PM
I applied I-485 in July 2007. But didn't apply for EAD/AP. I applied for EAD for the first time now, few days back and I was asked by my lawyer a check of $340 as application fee.
Hope this helps !!
hi raj1998,
I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?
Hope this helps !!
hi raj1998,
I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?
more...
pictures back tattoos,star tattoos

Dipika
06-20 12:51 PM
Cant attend own brothers wedding because we are scared of the possibility of MAYBE getting a delayed visa stamping?? what kind of life is that? ....
You can go to Mexico (Methamoras OR Tijuana) to get visa stamp, then go to india. It's very quick and easy to get an appointment. i did it on last october and then went to india within month and came back in Jan 2008.
You can go to Mexico (Methamoras OR Tijuana) to get visa stamp, then go to india. It's very quick and easy to get an appointment. i did it on last october and then went to india within month and came back in Jan 2008.
dresses The star as a well-known
msadiqali
06-19 06:39 PM
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22856.htm
more...
makeup Flower, Butterfly and Star

anu_t
07-24 01:19 PM
If one has a copy of 140 but it has been revoked (no fraud) , when applied for porting how does USCIS finds out the cause of revoking 140? Does USCIS has some kind of data regarding that?
Like what if the labour has been substituted? How one will get this information?
Like what if the labour has been substituted? How one will get this information?
girlfriend flower star tattoo.
FinalGC
10-21 08:46 AM
Yes, your company can do that, however this can only be done for a period of 1 year.
This is what most of the consulting firms do...if you see most of their projects are never more than 1 year. This is a way to save taxes for employees and employer.
However, after 1 year you cannot claim any expenses. if the company allows it, then they will be in trouble and not you. Otherwise, find another project at least 50 miles away from your current location.
So what your company is doing is legal....
This is what most of the consulting firms do...if you see most of their projects are never more than 1 year. This is a way to save taxes for employees and employer.
However, after 1 year you cannot claim any expenses. if the company allows it, then they will be in trouble and not you. Otherwise, find another project at least 50 miles away from your current location.
So what your company is doing is legal....
hairstyles Side Body Black Flower Tattoos
arnab221
07-31 07:11 PM
I am sure they are in business acceptance testing phase now , and they are using our data as test data .
Does anyone know which system integrator created the website?
Who knows , we might be in luck since on the 'go-live' date a bug in the system might set the PD to a date in the future and we will first flood them applications and when they deny to accept them then fllod them with flowers to force our applications down their throat like last time .
Does anyone know which system integrator created the website?
Who knows , we might be in luck since on the 'go-live' date a bug in the system might set the PD to a date in the future and we will first flood them applications and when they deny to accept them then fllod them with flowers to force our applications down their throat like last time .
SreeRaj1
07-11 02:47 PM
Hi,
Based on August Visa Bulletin, PD is reached but my I-140 is not approved. Plese let me know what would happen in my case?
Case details:
EB2 India, PD: Jan'2006 , I-140 filed in Jan'2008
Thanks,
Based on August Visa Bulletin, PD is reached but my I-140 is not approved. Plese let me know what would happen in my case?
Case details:
EB2 India, PD: Jan'2006 , I-140 filed in Jan'2008
Thanks,
gchope2k6
03-17 12:16 PM
Hello all,
Me and my wife are planning to buy a home, we are in 485 stage and both are working and have EAD. Do you think there can be issues for getting a joint loan on EAD ? I still have my H1, but my wife never had an H1 before, so she is working on EAD. Do lenders consider EADs for mortgages ? Did you have any issues with this ?
Thank you.
Me and my wife are planning to buy a home, we are in 485 stage and both are working and have EAD. Do you think there can be issues for getting a joint loan on EAD ? I still have my H1, but my wife never had an H1 before, so she is working on EAD. Do lenders consider EADs for mortgages ? Did you have any issues with this ?
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment