gc_buddy
07-27 01:37 PM
E-filed EAD on : 06/19
Reciepts recd on 06/26
Finger print recd on 07/01 for date of 07/11
Card Production Ordered status : 07/25
Awaiting the EAD card..
Reciepts recd on 06/26
Finger print recd on 07/01 for date of 07/11
Card Production Ordered status : 07/25
Awaiting the EAD card..
wallpaper TATTOOS FOR GIRLS ON FOOT
Saburi
02-12 04:56 PM
As you said I 485 filed + 180 days. So you are out of danger.
1. You can check if your I 140 was revoked using your LIN number for I 140 if you have one
2. To safely use AC21, find out your job title, job description and salary mentioned while filing your I 485
3. Your I 140 should be approved
4. then you can use AC21 with H1B transfer or with your EAD. I would advice to use AC21
5. your sponsoring H1B employer should mention the same job title and job duties as it is mentioned in EVL (employment letter) while filing your 485
6. If you have hired an attorney he would then send a AC21 letter(just a formal letter) with your new offer letter, with your 485 receipt number and 140 number (if you have).
That should take care about your AC21.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot bro
LIN # is that the Reciept Number for I 140 if yes then the online status on that says "Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On July 26, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
"
but this got a soft LUD on 12/30/2007 but the message is the same as it was ever.
which is also a Answer to your Question 3.
But the only thing is my lawyer did not file any job offer letter while appling for my I 485 as i did not had any as i did mentioned we had a disagreement and the employer is not willing to give me any letter.
but my current employer is a best person to work with and he is ready to help me at any extend he will not mind doing anything which will help me getting my green card.
Please advice if this could be an issue not having the employer letter while filling the I 485.
Thanks
1. You can check if your I 140 was revoked using your LIN number for I 140 if you have one
2. To safely use AC21, find out your job title, job description and salary mentioned while filing your I 485
3. Your I 140 should be approved
4. then you can use AC21 with H1B transfer or with your EAD. I would advice to use AC21
5. your sponsoring H1B employer should mention the same job title and job duties as it is mentioned in EVL (employment letter) while filing your 485
6. If you have hired an attorney he would then send a AC21 letter(just a formal letter) with your new offer letter, with your 485 receipt number and 140 number (if you have).
That should take care about your AC21.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot bro
LIN # is that the Reciept Number for I 140 if yes then the online status on that says "Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On July 26, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
"
but this got a soft LUD on 12/30/2007 but the message is the same as it was ever.
which is also a Answer to your Question 3.
But the only thing is my lawyer did not file any job offer letter while appling for my I 485 as i did not had any as i did mentioned we had a disagreement and the employer is not willing to give me any letter.
but my current employer is a best person to work with and he is ready to help me at any extend he will not mind doing anything which will help me getting my green card.
Please advice if this could be an issue not having the employer letter while filling the I 485.
Thanks
saggi13
02-17 10:17 PM
to be honest with you, i dont know what USCIS is doing...
i am hoping that they are processing the case, but i am in the same boat as any one else on this thread.
i am hoping that they are processing the case, but i am in the same boat as any one else on this thread.
2011 Outstanding Small Hand Tattoos
undertaker
05-17 06:26 AM
What is the white man's (Europeans and others) visa to America then? I don't see any other ways people can come here on the same conditions as the H-1B visa.
Lol, it happens to be no visa!Most Europeans don't need a visa to get in this country and if they want to, they just stay back.....since they are are the same color as the majority they do not caste doubts or suspicions as much as the 'brown man' does....I don't think the majority of European immigrants to America came with any papers whatsoever......and lets not forget that before '65 race-based immigration was the policy.
Lol, it happens to be no visa!Most Europeans don't need a visa to get in this country and if they want to, they just stay back.....since they are are the same color as the majority they do not caste doubts or suspicions as much as the 'brown man' does....I don't think the majority of European immigrants to America came with any papers whatsoever......and lets not forget that before '65 race-based immigration was the policy.
more...

kaisersose
06-05 03:00 PM
if they did what u say they did.. they violated the law. thats what gotcher is talking about.
Where is the law that says they can release visa numbers only on a quarterly basis? If that is true, then
1. The Feb bulletin would not have said EB-2 India had used up its annual limit.
2. The June Bulletin would not have said EB-3 will retrogress or become unavailable starting July [which starts a new quarter].
Both make no sense. Or alternatively, there is no such law and DOS can release visa numbers without the "quarterly" constraint. It may have been a practise in the past, but clearly since 2007, they have become keen to see visa numbers not go waste and they appear to have changed the trend.
Only a tiny fraction of applications are on . It really is nowhere enough to draw a meaningful analysis of approval trends.
Where is the law that says they can release visa numbers only on a quarterly basis? If that is true, then
1. The Feb bulletin would not have said EB-2 India had used up its annual limit.
2. The June Bulletin would not have said EB-3 will retrogress or become unavailable starting July [which starts a new quarter].
Both make no sense. Or alternatively, there is no such law and DOS can release visa numbers without the "quarterly" constraint. It may have been a practise in the past, but clearly since 2007, they have become keen to see visa numbers not go waste and they appear to have changed the trend.
Only a tiny fraction of applications are on . It really is nowhere enough to draw a meaningful analysis of approval trends.
gk_2000
11-02 10:47 PM
Well, at least the bill has been introduced in senate. And if it fails then perhaps peacemeal will happen
more...
gc_on_demand
11-04 02:48 PM
But he doesn't have any voice,,,
2010 hairstyles Girl#39;s Small
sanju
10-21 09:08 PM
Look, everybody interprets and sees the way they like and the way they want. Like I only chose to respond to the red dot issue and it is my choice not to respond to the other part of what you wrote. If I "chose" not to respond to the other part, according to you, my interpretation is impaired, right? That means anytime someone doesn't respond according to the way you want them to respond, there is something inherently wrong with them or their interpretation or their understanding. Is that right? Hmmmm, let me think about this, and maybe you may also want to take a moment to think about it.
About the red dot system, I don't care for the red dot system, but what I do is, I do not look at the comments, why, because I don't care what others on the anonymous forum have to say in my reputation. So I simply don't care. But if I would care my reputation score on the anonymous forum where no one knows me or for that matter you, then I would check how my reputation is doing every day, just my credit score. Did you think of the possibility that maybe folks at IV want to keep the red dots system the way it is and there is nothing to be fixed? But just because you do not like it, be default you think that something is broken and so it has to be fixed, and, if this is not fixed that means you are not happy, the entire immigration system will continue to be screwed up. Hmmmm, you know, I think some elements of string theory is true that everything is connected in someway, but I am 100% sure that immigration system can be fixed without any change to the red dot system.
And if you think that you or your friends are losing "self-respect" when participating in any internet blogs/forum, and if you find anything offensive on the open internet forum, you are not cut-out for forums and blogs and you cannot help anyone, or, for that matter yourself. If your ego is so shallow that it hurts everytime someone writes anything on the open forum, in this situation, only 1 person needs help, that would be you.
Good Night and Good Luck.
.
Sanju,
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
About the red dot system, I don't care for the red dot system, but what I do is, I do not look at the comments, why, because I don't care what others on the anonymous forum have to say in my reputation. So I simply don't care. But if I would care my reputation score on the anonymous forum where no one knows me or for that matter you, then I would check how my reputation is doing every day, just my credit score. Did you think of the possibility that maybe folks at IV want to keep the red dots system the way it is and there is nothing to be fixed? But just because you do not like it, be default you think that something is broken and so it has to be fixed, and, if this is not fixed that means you are not happy, the entire immigration system will continue to be screwed up. Hmmmm, you know, I think some elements of string theory is true that everything is connected in someway, but I am 100% sure that immigration system can be fixed without any change to the red dot system.
And if you think that you or your friends are losing "self-respect" when participating in any internet blogs/forum, and if you find anything offensive on the open internet forum, you are not cut-out for forums and blogs and you cannot help anyone, or, for that matter yourself. If your ego is so shallow that it hurts everytime someone writes anything on the open forum, in this situation, only 1 person needs help, that would be you.
Good Night and Good Luck.
.
Sanju,
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
more...

tonyHK12
10-28 09:34 AM
Yes... benchmarking is good (in many things as you suggest quality, corruption, infrastructure etc.)... but absolutely not in everything as you suggest, some things just aren't comparable given some micro-economic conditions. Further, doing so would also encourage the mindset of aping the developed countries in every department. Remember the India that we see has gone through hundreds of social and economic cycles over thousands of years. It is not a nation that came to being a few hundred years ago and was a developed country (in current terms) many times in the past.
If one learns history then one also learns not to just take a slice of it for generalization! A holistic view of what happened in the past globally and our current state makes one realize the hidden riches and clear shortcomings in any nation. One need not level out it's hidden riches to clear the shortcomings !
Yes I agree, our history and way of working is also different maybe better/worse, but defenitely way more experience! I don't think I would want to change any thing about family , friend relations and the way we help each other. Even some of the ways we think, has a lot of advantages.
we always manage to get things done. There are a lot of unseen riches that are not realized completely.
we should defenitely avoid aping the west, but pick the good stuff out of it.
being open minded and having freedom of expression is good up to a certain point!
India is India only... never compare it to US, and I do not think there is glamour attached to US green card, People who have the mind set of freedom and education and knowledge with a better quality of life still migrate to USA. There is no doubt about it India's economic grwoth comparing to US is really nothing.
There is freedom and education even in India, I agree infrastructure needs improvement.
India is 3rd in the world if you account for purchasing power parity. Don't trash India so soon. have you looked at how people lived in the US 40-50 years back? While I agree Indian IT should do more quality work and treat employees fairly. He no longer works with Infy, he just made generic comments.
US economy is down and receission is meant to happen every 5 years in US some times to recover and job creation it takes longer if you read the US history and economics you will understand better. This time the open global media made it a big issue, that is about it. When the economy improves and things are better, again your so called glamour comes back. .
This time is different, I do work in the financial industry.
I would hate to say this - but was every recovery in the last 2 decades mostly due to a bubble that was created - dot-com, low interest, housing?
There are not many bubbles left to create, and the debt was never this high.
The growth of India should be more compared to Canada, that has a conservative financial system with lot of regulation. AKA no vegas.
If one learns history then one also learns not to just take a slice of it for generalization! A holistic view of what happened in the past globally and our current state makes one realize the hidden riches and clear shortcomings in any nation. One need not level out it's hidden riches to clear the shortcomings !
Yes I agree, our history and way of working is also different maybe better/worse, but defenitely way more experience! I don't think I would want to change any thing about family , friend relations and the way we help each other. Even some of the ways we think, has a lot of advantages.
we always manage to get things done. There are a lot of unseen riches that are not realized completely.
we should defenitely avoid aping the west, but pick the good stuff out of it.
being open minded and having freedom of expression is good up to a certain point!
India is India only... never compare it to US, and I do not think there is glamour attached to US green card, People who have the mind set of freedom and education and knowledge with a better quality of life still migrate to USA. There is no doubt about it India's economic grwoth comparing to US is really nothing.
There is freedom and education even in India, I agree infrastructure needs improvement.
India is 3rd in the world if you account for purchasing power parity. Don't trash India so soon. have you looked at how people lived in the US 40-50 years back? While I agree Indian IT should do more quality work and treat employees fairly. He no longer works with Infy, he just made generic comments.
US economy is down and receission is meant to happen every 5 years in US some times to recover and job creation it takes longer if you read the US history and economics you will understand better. This time the open global media made it a big issue, that is about it. When the economy improves and things are better, again your so called glamour comes back. .
This time is different, I do work in the financial industry.
I would hate to say this - but was every recovery in the last 2 decades mostly due to a bubble that was created - dot-com, low interest, housing?
There are not many bubbles left to create, and the debt was never this high.
The growth of India should be more compared to Canada, that has a conservative financial system with lot of regulation. AKA no vegas.
hair 2010 rose tattoos for girls on
acecupid
06-02 06:39 PM
what the heck happenned. The text has completely changed since I voted. When I voted it clearly stated the unused visas would be recaptured for family based and employment based immigrants. now it only says for family based immigrants. Have we (employment based) been shafted, is visa recapture for us Eb immigrants or not?
Where did you read the new text ?
Where did you read the new text ?
more...

dineshksharma
07-14 01:45 PM
Hi Dinesh,
I am a physician myself who served j1 waiver and on AOS from 7/07. My son is a going to be a senior in High School this year. Why did you have a problem with state college apps on AOS/EAD?
Most of the state colleges, (In my case, none of the state colleges), including under-grad and medical schools, will accept application, if you do not have GC/ US citizenship. I tried, wrote letters, but of no use.
You can apply and get admission in private college, which of course cost much more.
Also, we were not able to take any federal loans.
I am a physician myself who served j1 waiver and on AOS from 7/07. My son is a going to be a senior in High School this year. Why did you have a problem with state college apps on AOS/EAD?
Most of the state colleges, (In my case, none of the state colleges), including under-grad and medical schools, will accept application, if you do not have GC/ US citizenship. I tried, wrote letters, but of no use.
You can apply and get admission in private college, which of course cost much more.
Also, we were not able to take any federal loans.
hot house small tattoos for girls
snathan
12-21 09:58 PM
I do have very different experience. I never had any issues with the indian consulate. couple of months back I have sent the papers for my daughter's PIO card. With in two weeks I got the PIO in mail.
more...
house wallpaper Small Flower Tattoos
Ramba
08-08 12:22 PM
Guys,
I am also in somewhat same situation. So thought of sharing it in this thread.
I am also single and filed 485 in July 485. My PD is Dec 2006 under eb2. At present the EB2 dates are June 2006. I am carefuly waching the dates every month to pull back my application if my Eb2 dates becomes current to my PD date.
But this question often hunts me...
1. If USCICS apprvoes my 485 by mistake while my PD date is not current, can I let them know about it and get the 485 approval cancelled or is it irreversibale...??
2. HOw long does it take to notify USICS to withdraw my 485...??
Thanks in advance..
0.0001% chance that your 485 will be approved when your PD is not current.
Dont withdraw the 485, if you already found your spouse. Watch for visa bulliton and search the parter quickly. You will have 15 days time between visa bulliton publising date and the date on which PD is current. Within that 15 days you can get marry, and apply "follow to join" petition for your spouse.
I am also in somewhat same situation. So thought of sharing it in this thread.
I am also single and filed 485 in July 485. My PD is Dec 2006 under eb2. At present the EB2 dates are June 2006. I am carefuly waching the dates every month to pull back my application if my Eb2 dates becomes current to my PD date.
But this question often hunts me...
1. If USCICS apprvoes my 485 by mistake while my PD date is not current, can I let them know about it and get the 485 approval cancelled or is it irreversibale...??
2. HOw long does it take to notify USICS to withdraw my 485...??
Thanks in advance..
0.0001% chance that your 485 will be approved when your PD is not current.
Dont withdraw the 485, if you already found your spouse. Watch for visa bulliton and search the parter quickly. You will have 15 days time between visa bulliton publising date and the date on which PD is current. Within that 15 days you can get marry, and apply "follow to join" petition for your spouse.
tattoo Ankle Tattoos Small and Cute
yabadaba
05-22 03:06 PM
They are saying that all those people who were illegal before 1st of Jan 2007 are eligible for Z visa. We all are currently in legal status.
u can easily get an affadavit from someone with a business that says u worked there for a period of x days while ur h1 was with yyy company... that puts u into an illegal category too.
i m growing some tomatoes this summer....maybe i can get additional points if i grow them for 100 days every year and then after another 5 yrs i can get some more points in the new merit based system
u can easily get an affadavit from someone with a business that says u worked there for a period of x days while ur h1 was with yyy company... that puts u into an illegal category too.
i m growing some tomatoes this summer....maybe i can get additional points if i grow them for 100 days every year and then after another 5 yrs i can get some more points in the new merit based system
more...
pictures small celtic cross tattoos
chanduv23
07-08 05:03 PM
We need to call for unity ask people to come out and support this initiative.
We got to do somthing. Enough is enough. Think of all high skilled workers not going to work for a day what kind of impact that will have? What kind of awareness that will create? I am ready to give up one day worth of pay for this. Anyone else?
Efforts have to be collective. Try to get supporrt from coworkers, friends - ask them for a honest opinion and see what they have to say
We got to do somthing. Enough is enough. Think of all high skilled workers not going to work for a day what kind of impact that will have? What kind of awareness that will create? I am ready to give up one day worth of pay for this. Anyone else?
Efforts have to be collective. Try to get supporrt from coworkers, friends - ask them for a honest opinion and see what they have to say
dresses small tattoos for girls on
acecupid
06-02 06:39 PM
what the heck happenned. The text has completely changed since I voted. When I voted it clearly stated the unused visas would be recaptured for family based and employment based immigrants. now it only says for family based immigrants. Have we (employment based) been shafted, is visa recapture for us Eb immigrants or not?
Where did you read the new text ?
Where did you read the new text ?
more...
makeup hot small heart tattoo ideas
Winner
07-21 08:18 AM
Oh my god.....Really? is the ice cold there?
girlfriend small tattoos for girls on
BharatPremi
11-07 10:02 AM
Surprisingly today I got second LUD on AP. Content is changed as under.
Receipt Number: LIN****
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On November 7, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service
Receipt Number: LIN****
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On November 7, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service
hairstyles designs for tattoos for girls.

gc28262
03-26 11:36 AM
Hi Guys,
I am not sure if this is the trend everywhere only in TX. The DPS - Department of public Safety which is issuing Driving License started asking for the Employment Verification or latest Pay Slip. I asked the officer if its the new requirement and she replied Yes, its started recently. If you are in H1 or H4 visa, you need to prove that you are still in job and getting paid. One more nail in the coffin.
Thanks
Any idea who introduces such legislation in Texas ? ( Drivers id with vertical orientation, paystubs requirement etc)
I am not sure if this is the trend everywhere only in TX. The DPS - Department of public Safety which is issuing Driving License started asking for the Employment Verification or latest Pay Slip. I asked the officer if its the new requirement and she replied Yes, its started recently. If you are in H1 or H4 visa, you need to prove that you are still in job and getting paid. One more nail in the coffin.
Thanks
Any idea who introduces such legislation in Texas ? ( Drivers id with vertical orientation, paystubs requirement etc)
acecupid
06-29 12:22 AM
This thread makes no sense... everyone is out to sell each other out. Why would anyone want to wait. Besides, do you think 100% of applicants are on IV and agree to file late? Utter nonsense... People who have their applications ready should apply on July 1st.:D
Eagle
12-01 09:21 PM
Santa,
Thanks for your response.
Education evaluation was not done for bachelors because the Labor only required masters. My attorney is planning to use 2 years of my experience to compensate for the additional 1 year of bachelors degree
H1Girl,
Thanks for your response.
Even my attorney says the argument of USCIS could be "building blocks" argument i.e. In US, for masters, 4 year bachelors is required. But, I only have a 3 year bachelor degree.
Thanks for your response.
Education evaluation was not done for bachelors because the Labor only required masters. My attorney is planning to use 2 years of my experience to compensate for the additional 1 year of bachelors degree
H1Girl,
Thanks for your response.
Even my attorney says the argument of USCIS could be "building blocks" argument i.e. In US, for masters, 4 year bachelors is required. But, I only have a 3 year bachelor degree.

No comments:
Post a Comment