Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

fondos de pantalla 3d

images fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos y protectores
  • fondos y protectores



  • SFSweta
    08-27 01:40 PM
    You may! Because your priority date is based on your PERM/Labor...and that still holds valid.





    wallpaper fondos y protectores fondos de pantalla 3d. Fondos de Escritorio: 3D
  • Fondos de Escritorio: 3D



  • shaq
    05-14 02:43 PM
    I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.

    I had same situation as vactorboy but I had US masters. I had no problem with labor or I-140. My I-140 was approved in a month.





    fondos de pantalla 3d. Fondos de pantalla 3D
  • Fondos de pantalla 3D



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-03 12:12 PM
    So my status doesnt change until my I 485 is approved- any idea how long that will take? My H 1B expires in Nov of 2007 should I get an extension? Thank you for your replies- Lisa


    After you file your I-485, your status changes to 'Adjustment of status' or 'Adjustee'.

    On this status you have 2 options to be able to work:
    1) Use EAD, in that case you lose your H1-B status and if your I-485 is denied for any reason, you fall out of status immediately.
    Please note that if you use EAD, you HAVE TO use AP for travel.

    2) Continue using and extending your H1-B until your I-485 is approved and your status is adjusted to 'Permanent resident'.

    You can switch from H1-B to EAD anytime, but there are limitations on whether you can easily switch back from EAD to H1-B.


    Good luck





    2011 Fondos de Escritorio: 3D fondos de pantalla 3d. Fondos de pantalla 3d(algunos)
  • Fondos de pantalla 3d(algunos)



  • MetteBB
    05-16 03:48 PM
    hey kirupa...

    will any of these stamps be added up? http://www.senocular.com/smilies/think.gif


    /mette



    more...


    fondos de pantalla 3d. 2010 y fondos de pantalla 3d
  • 2010 y fondos de pantalla 3d



  • ChainReaction
    08-04 07:53 AM
    from immigration-law.com
    08/04/2006: Elimination of Backlog Labor Certification Applications: Feasible in 14 Months?

    * The DOL authorities confirmed in San Antonio in June that the data entries were about to be completed by the end of June and mailing out of all the 45-day letters might also be completed by middle or within July 2006. The authorities also confirmed that traditional regular labor certification applicants would start receiving the recruitment instructions with their prevailing wage determination to accelerate the recruitment process beginning from later part of July 2006.
    * For a while, the employers received en masse the 45-day letters in the mail, but lately it has slowed down for unknown reasons. Sources indicate that the initial schedule has been somewhat pushed off. However, the DOL website still promises that they will eliminate all the backlog cases in 14 months. The period of 14 months may be a long time for the immigrants but a short time for the agency to eliminate tons of complicated labor certification applications. This is particularly true in that as the elimination program approaches the end of the rope, the morale of the temporary workers that manage, operate, and process applications is expected to drop substantially.
    * The late slow-down of the pace of processing of the backlog applications raises a misgiving that unless the agency works out a special procedure or device, they may not be able to reach the goal.. There are still tons of traditional applications that await a time-consuming supervised recruitment process and adjudication including audits. The c6nsumers want to see some speed-up action before we approach the year-end holiday season and work slow-downs.

    We don't need a web based status check system for our labor it just might be another tack tick to further delay labor processing. We have waited so long some even more then 5 yrs and we know that our case is still in process ; we simply shouldn�t care if BRC create some stupid website or not to show that our case is still processing, as long as they keep their word this time and finish all pending labor processing by September 07





    fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla en 3d.
  • fondos de pantalla en 3d.



  • immilaw
    09-18 04:13 PM
    If your employer has applied H1B on your bachelor degree then you are EB3 but it can change if you have BS+5yrs Experience before filing LC ..

    As of now you are EB3

    Correct me guys if i am wrong

    H-1B is a specialty occupation requiring a B.S. degree. So H-1B will always be filed on the basis of B.S. It has nothing to do with the LC.



    more...


    fondos de pantalla 3d. pictures fondos de pantalla 3D
  • pictures fondos de pantalla 3D



  • kak1978
    09-24 10:50 AM
    but we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.

    also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.

    We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.

    Good Luck.!!

    What was your RFE about?





    2010 Fondos de pantalla 3D fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d.
  • fondos de pantalla 3d.



  • ajju
    11-13 09:37 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My previous employer has withheld my salary without any reaon..even though i gave app notice, abided with policies and had no bond or anything.

    Please Sugest

    Wait for 6 months since Receipt Date... And then complain to DOL... You don't want to lose your I-140...

    Otherwise.. what are you waiting for :-)



    more...


    fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de escritorio 3D
  • fondos de escritorio 3D



  • rolrblade
    07-20 01:29 PM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?

    read carefully to what Superdude wrote...... your answre is in there.

    To file I-485 you need a I-140 RECEIPT NOTICE. You dont need an approved I-140 to file 485. If you attached your I-140 receipt notice then you are fine.





    hair Fondos de pantalla 3d(algunos) fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d.
  • fondos de pantalla 3d.



  • garybanz
    10-28 01:45 PM
    You may get your green card with out giving a new set of finger prints. Sometimes, you will get the green card first and then they ask you to give the finger prints if necessary.

    In my case, I didn't have to give FP for receiving the physical cards.

    How long did it take for you to get the card after the case was approved? Also when your case was approved did the status change to Card production ordered immediately or was there a gap between approved status and card production ordered status?



    more...


    fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d
  • fondos de pantalla 3d



  • gee_see
    04-15 10:16 AM
    I got my approval y'day from TSC. This marks the end of GC journey. Been with same employer since Aug 1999 ( 9 Long years...........).





    hot 2010 y fondos de pantalla 3d fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla animados.
  • fondos de pantalla animados.



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    03-16 11:32 AM
    I am a primary applicant of GC. My question is can I take an unpaid vacation (for upto 6 months). FYI, My PD is EB3 - Aug 2003.

    Does that affect my GC status in any way?

    If this topic has been discussed earler, pl. point me to a correct thread.

    Thanks,



    more...


    house fondos de pantalla en 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d. fondo
  • fondos de pantalla 3d. fondo



  • iyera
    03-26 07:47 PM
    Hi, I want to go from h1 to h4 to h1 all within 1 year, plus I have a US Master's degree . Please let me know if this is possible without falling under the H1B cap.

    I appreciate your help. Thanks.

    IndiaXYZ,
    Hi! I am contemplating doing something similar and have read on multiple forums that it won't be subject to the cap if you have been counted once in the past 6 years. Do you/anyone happen to know the aprroximate processing time for an H1B-H4 change of status application? Thanks in advance.





    tattoo fondos de pantalla en 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d
  • fondos de pantalla 3d



  • Berkeleybee
    03-07 06:58 PM
    Tagging members who paid so far and who has not is a start for the membership drive. Once we cover the registered members and encourage them to contribute, then we can move on to our friends and companies.

    Excellent -- have you got in touch with Jay to help him, or are these just sitting on the sidelines suggestions?



    more...


    pictures pictures fondos de pantalla 3D fondos de pantalla 3d. 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d.
  • 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d.



  • namm80
    04-07 10:18 PM
    H1B extension beyond 6 yrs is possible under 2 circumstances:

    a) Labor was filed atleast 365 days before H1B expiry date - which makes you eligible for 1 year extension (NOTE: this does not depend on priority date being current/retrogressed).

    b) I-140 has been approved and priority dates are retrogressed. This makes you eligible for 3 yr extension.

    So CADude should get 1 yr extension is worst case.

    Coming back to your scenario, i don't think you neccessarily need copies of I-140/LC to get H1B xfr. If you have receipt #s of either, you attorney should be able to file H1B xfr case. I know of people who did that in my company. Take a printout of DOL/USCIS case status information if you have receipt # available. If you don't have receipt # as well, then i am afraid, you are out of luck and AC-21 is the only option.

    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..





    dresses fondos de pantalla animados. fondos de pantalla 3d. hair fondos de pantalla 3d.
  • hair fondos de pantalla 3d.



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 04:18 PM
    Are BHAI, kaise karu
    I tried but could not,



    more...


    makeup fondos de escritorio 3D fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla en 3d.
  • fondos de pantalla en 3d.



  • HRPRO
    02-22 02:10 PM
    snathan - How different is different enough for USCIS/DOL to be okay with it? Would the num of years of experience be helpful if it was different.

    I guess I am trying to figure out if I should let go of this position and wait for another one to come around if it's the current one is not worth pursuing due to potential issues during I140 stage.

    Thanks

    One more thing to take ino consideration is during the audit, along with your HR department DoL will review similar jobs within your organisation and check the requirements for those jobs. They will have to be similar, else you will have an issue.





    girlfriend fondos de pantalla 3d fondos de pantalla 3d. pictures Fondo de pantalla de
  • pictures Fondo de pantalla de



  • waitingnwaiting
    11-16 12:20 PM
    Report indicates that Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Rep. Nydia Velasquez (D-N.Y.) and Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) will meet with President Barack Obama this afternoon to talk about the chances of getting comprehensive immigration reform or the DREAM Act passed in the lame duck session, signaling the Democrats, Hispanics, and Obama turning their posture in CIR or DREAM from "defensive" to "offensive" strategy, by going forward with the all-court pressing DREAM or CIR during the Lame Duck session. For this apparent strategy, time is indeed short and running out. There was also report that the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) could bring the DREAM Act to the floor as early as this week. This strategy will push and corner Republicans to the "defensive" position in connection with the 2012 Presidential and another national election. For this matter, the Democrats have nothing to lose by pushing for DREAM or CIR during this Lame Duck session while they are in a majority position. Failure to pass the DREAM Act during the Lame Duck session will be placed on the Republicans, which are likely to bring about some Republican casualties and political liabilities in 2012 election. From the perspecitives of the DREAM activists, this is indeed considered a last chance and they are taking an aggressive position to take advantage of such political strategy of the Democrats. Let's watch how this political drama will unfold during the next one month or so. ww.immigration-law.com





    hairstyles fondos de pantalla 3d fondos de pantalla 3d. fondos de pantalla 3d.
  • fondos de pantalla 3d.



  • number30
    07-24 08:31 AM
    Immigrant petition was filed only for me. However, AoS has been filed for the entire family. So in my opinion the answers to three questions sholuld be 1 - No, 2- No, 3- Yes.- Would that be Correct?

    Since the primary applicant of form I-539 is my wife, i wasn't sure if there should be a mention of my immigrant petition when describing the circumstances on a separate sheet of paper. Should I add receipt number of form I-485 or attach a copy of the form as support documents?

    Thanks!

    Once you file I-485 it is as good as filing an Immigrant petition. So your Answer will be 'Yes' for Everyone who has applied for I-485.





    wandmaker
    10-26 10:51 AM
    You can extend your h1 by 1 year, if you labor has been pending more than 1 year. 3 year extension is allowed when you have the approved I-140.

    If your labor is pending 180 days you can apply for a 1 year visa extension. If you get your I-140 approved under premium processing after your labor approval and before you visa expires you can apply for a 3 year visa extension. You can apply for any other new visa L, J, F etc., and continue to stay inside the country but not H visa otherwise you have to be outside the country for 1 year.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...





    GCwaitforever
    10-20 04:17 PM
    Hi Blue,

    My advice is go for premium I-140 and file for I-485+EAD+AP. Advantages:

    1. Spouse will have EAD.
    2. Spouse would not need H4 renewal, which is savings to you (EAD/AP renewal is another matter).
    3. After six months, you can use AC21 provisions. Your I-140 is safe.
    4. Uncertainity of layoffs is gone and it brings piece of mind after six months.
    5. You will be starting the FBI name check along with I-485 filing. By advancing your I-485 with premium I-140 filing, you will be cutting down the time it takes to get GC.
    6. You/spouse can go for multiple jobs.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment