hopefull
07-06 04:13 PM
http://digg.com/politics/Green_card_hopefuls_to_resort_to_Gandhigiri_in_US
22 diggs already. 500 diggs will make it a top story!
LITERALLY BEGGING FORYOUR GCs.
THEY ARE KICKING US OUT AFTER USING US YET WE PROCLAIM OUR SELVES TO BE LOYAL TO AMERICANS...
NOT ONE HAVE I SEEN WITH SELF RESPECT WHO WOULD SAY ...WE SHOULD WORK TOWARDS BUILDING INDIA SO THAT THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WONT HAVE TO KISS THE WHITE ARCE...
SHORTCUTS ...huh ...??
DISGUSTING
22 diggs already. 500 diggs will make it a top story!
LITERALLY BEGGING FORYOUR GCs.
THEY ARE KICKING US OUT AFTER USING US YET WE PROCLAIM OUR SELVES TO BE LOYAL TO AMERICANS...
NOT ONE HAVE I SEEN WITH SELF RESPECT WHO WOULD SAY ...WE SHOULD WORK TOWARDS BUILDING INDIA SO THAT THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WONT HAVE TO KISS THE WHITE ARCE...
SHORTCUTS ...huh ...??
DISGUSTING
wallpaper quote tattoos for ribs. quote

ilikekilo
01-09 12:37 PM
Also I agree what Logiclife said when it comes to payments..
I went thru COBRA for the last 2 months I tell you its a PAIN IN THE A##.
Yeah premiums are very high. due to some gross miscommuniation on the provider they cancelled my COBRA for december since they didnt recieve payment.
ONce you quit our current job, you will get within 7-10 days details from ur current insurance cpmpany or a third party administrator which ur company uses. They will also send a payment coupon. (not a discount coupon..).
I hope your new company is paying the COBRA reimbursements for you...if not there is a loop hole in COBRA taht you can use and NOT pay the payments since you will have grace period. HOWEVER please keep in mind that the new insurance with your new company may have some restrictions on pre existing conditions...so keep an eye on that..since its for 30 days you will get on to a new insurance personally I wouldnt care for CBORA if the premiums are too high, why becuase, remember the coverage is RETROACTIVE, so you can get a claim reimbursed later after within the grace period
references for you
http://www.tnhis.com/excchangingjobs.htm
http://stressless.savingadvice.com/2007/09/25/cobra-insurance-loophole_30504/
(good and clear one above)
hope this helps and good luck in ur new jobb...remember to hcange the ADDRESS woth you insurance company...
I went thru COBRA for the last 2 months I tell you its a PAIN IN THE A##.
Yeah premiums are very high. due to some gross miscommuniation on the provider they cancelled my COBRA for december since they didnt recieve payment.
ONce you quit our current job, you will get within 7-10 days details from ur current insurance cpmpany or a third party administrator which ur company uses. They will also send a payment coupon. (not a discount coupon..).
I hope your new company is paying the COBRA reimbursements for you...if not there is a loop hole in COBRA taht you can use and NOT pay the payments since you will have grace period. HOWEVER please keep in mind that the new insurance with your new company may have some restrictions on pre existing conditions...so keep an eye on that..since its for 30 days you will get on to a new insurance personally I wouldnt care for CBORA if the premiums are too high, why becuase, remember the coverage is RETROACTIVE, so you can get a claim reimbursed later after within the grace period
references for you
http://www.tnhis.com/excchangingjobs.htm
http://stressless.savingadvice.com/2007/09/25/cobra-insurance-loophole_30504/
(good and clear one above)
hope this helps and good luck in ur new jobb...remember to hcange the ADDRESS woth you insurance company...

rsrikant
08-10 11:37 AM
ha ha ha.... authorities won't do anything...
it was legal till jul 16th.... i think you are not aware of it.
good thing here is, LS is no more possible.. we should be happy about it.
I have never met someone on LS... but I can assure you, if I ever find one of them, I will report USCIS and other authorities.. that is for sure.
it was legal till jul 16th.... i think you are not aware of it.
good thing here is, LS is no more possible.. we should be happy about it.
I have never met someone on LS... but I can assure you, if I ever find one of them, I will report USCIS and other authorities.. that is for sure.
2011 quotes on ribs tattoos. quotes
sidm
04-10 12:51 AM
^^This is not gonna happen... and even if it did....well I guess the companies will finally take notice when there are no new people to hire and fire and their bottom lines are hit with permanent hires for every small and odd project......guess what that they will do then....outsource more work to other countries......:)
Good or bad, Virtue or Vice, companies simply can't hire permanent employees with full 'American' benefits for short-term projects....this where the consulting leeches come in.....its all supply and demand man....
Good or bad, Virtue or Vice, companies simply can't hire permanent employees with full 'American' benefits for short-term projects....this where the consulting leeches come in.....its all supply and demand man....
more...

vghc
07-25 11:04 AM
I know before you start blaming me for this thread, as it is of no use, I would like to point out that most of you must be experiencing the same thing. I didn't care much for Visa bulletin until it became current for EB2 two weeks back. As the time progress, I am doing all sorts of things, like checking USCIS case status, and checking everything that can possibly give me some information. I know that it is waste of time, I know it is not good for health, I know that I will get GC when time comes, but still, my mind is tricking me to think about it. I checked all these forums until 2A.M last night. I am not having enough sleep. I am waiting for a opportunity to get rid of my desi employer. I am really getting frustrated (I am not saying that I have been waiting for GC approval desperately). I just want to share my frustration and what I have been going through. I know I am in a better position than most of other people whose priority date is not even current. I wish they never dangled a carrot in front of me. I am not sure if they disappoint me next month, but I am still keeping my hopes. Hopefully, I would get over this and have enough sleep from today.
Look back and recall the time when you told yourself that if you ever made it to the US, you are going to visit place A or do thing B. Go kayaking, enjoy the countryside, join a hiking group, play some sports and etc. Don't think too much of this GC thing, it'll never come next month or next 6 months, so stop wasting all your energy on something you can't control. Make full use of your time here. US have lots to offer us if we just let go and start enjoying life. Good Luck!! :)
Look back and recall the time when you told yourself that if you ever made it to the US, you are going to visit place A or do thing B. Go kayaking, enjoy the countryside, join a hiking group, play some sports and etc. Don't think too much of this GC thing, it'll never come next month or next 6 months, so stop wasting all your energy on something you can't control. Make full use of your time here. US have lots to offer us if we just let go and start enjoying life. Good Luck!! :)

sanju
11-22 12:52 PM
In case anybody noticed, the GREATEST friend of EB community, Senator Durbin is now the acting Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the absense of Sen. Kennedy, our GREATEST FRIEND is going to bat for us. Its going to be Great and we will see Recapture be the first bill pass in 111th congress. Congrats everyone, the GREAT participation of over a million "highly educated" "highly informed" immigrants will now be rewarded.
.
.
more...
sanju
10-23 04:18 PM
With a comment "ooooo". I want the IV admin's to find out who that coward is and ban them from any and every board that is out there on internet. If they don't do it, I will be so scared of posting any of my thoughts in future as that person will come and give me more red , depriving IV of a valuable member.
Just kidding. As you guessed, things are a little slow at work today.
This a good one. I almost felt irritated reading first few lines. But it turned out good. :p This is good. No more complaints about red dot messages.
Just kidding. As you guessed, things are a little slow at work today.
This a good one. I almost felt irritated reading first few lines. But it turned out good. :p This is good. No more complaints about red dot messages.
2010 quotes for rib tattoos.
ivar
08-29 07:23 PM
Congratulations for your GC. your journey was painful, long and inspiring.
more...
Leo07
06-24 12:42 PM
I think finding 'floor time' will be a major issue...compared to votes. GOP would have recognized by now what caused them to fail last time...
hair house tattoos on rib cage.
jasguild
07-17 10:34 AM
I agree with everybody on this thread. I agree this solution ( if any) will be a band aid. I also agree the band-aid is needed to prevent the wound from becoming fetid. I agree this may exacerbate problems.
For all these reasons, it is imperative we do not stop after this anouncement. Our long term goal has to be retrogression relief in one form or the other, including all or some of recapture of unused visas, increase in annual quota, resolution of the FBI name chack black hole, and more that able persons in IV can doubtless think of better than yours truly.
I, for one, am going to be a member of IV long after this anouncement.
WELL SAID!!!
The only thing I would like to add is, when we eventually get our GC, lets not forget those behind us!
jasquil
For all these reasons, it is imperative we do not stop after this anouncement. Our long term goal has to be retrogression relief in one form or the other, including all or some of recapture of unused visas, increase in annual quota, resolution of the FBI name chack black hole, and more that able persons in IV can doubtless think of better than yours truly.
I, for one, am going to be a member of IV long after this anouncement.
WELL SAID!!!
The only thing I would like to add is, when we eventually get our GC, lets not forget those behind us!
jasquil
more...
the
12-20 11:00 AM
GOD! This is the best news I have heard this year ! I am yet to read the document in detail. Thanks for digging this out...
After being in the dark for so long...
After being in the dark for so long...
hot hot tattoo quote tattoos on

gc28262
02-21 08:06 AM
ICE do site visits to investigate employers. It happened to one of my former colleagues. What officer did was to verify that he was a genuine H1B employee. The officer visited his manager at client's place and verified his duties.
However I haven't heard an officer visiting one's home.
However I haven't heard an officer visiting one's home.
more...
house house Famous Tattoo Quotes.

singhsa3
01-04 01:30 PM
This is so funny. You made me laugh like anything.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You can bring UP TO 4 spouses on H4 visa. That's why it is called H4. Similarly on F2, you can only bring 2 spouses, Ah...students do not make that kind of money to support more than 2 spouses. USCIS thinks so much about us.
I am just talking out of my A**.
You can bring UP TO 4 spouses on H4 visa. That's why it is called H4. Similarly on F2, you can only bring 2 spouses, Ah...students do not make that kind of money to support more than 2 spouses. USCIS thinks so much about us.
I am just talking out of my A**.
tattoo girl tattoo quotes on ribs.
chantu
08-22 01:33 PM
NJIT
Are you referring to an 'Online' degree by any chance?! Please tell me the name of this University where you get a M.S. in 3 semesters...
Thats about 27 credits to get a Masters degree.. insteresting. No wonder they will never pass this bill into law.
Are you referring to an 'Online' degree by any chance?! Please tell me the name of this University where you get a M.S. in 3 semesters...
Thats about 27 credits to get a Masters degree.. insteresting. No wonder they will never pass this bill into law.
more...
pictures girl tattoo quotes on ribs.

miguy
06-26 03:05 PM
checked with AAA.......they give only 4 free photos, you pay $10 for each additional set of 2 photographs.......who said they give all free photos for members?
I am being a little frugal:D :p :D
I am being a little frugal:D :p :D
dresses Love Quote Tattoos Symbols And

n_2006
05-22 04:00 PM
I was thinking how to get a high tec job with Z visa. Because you might need to tell the employer that you are on Z visa. Tech employer might be hesitent to give us job on Z visa.
But you can start a new company and do consulting. You do not need to tell them what status you are in. All they need to know is you are a employee XYZ company.
But you can start a new company and do consulting. You do not need to tell them what status you are in. All they need to know is you are a employee XYZ company.
more...
makeup 2011 tattoo quotes on ribs.
Refugee_New
02-20 03:36 PM
How to find out if our FBI finger print and IBIS checks are cleared?
I spoke to NSC IO yesterday and found out that my case is still waiting for security clearence. Does that mean they are waiting for my FP and IBIS clearance?
My case is EB2/Feb India and I-485 RD is 06/15/2007.
I spoke to NSC IO yesterday and found out that my case is still waiting for security clearence. Does that mean they are waiting for my FP and IBIS clearance?
My case is EB2/Feb India and I-485 RD is 06/15/2007.
girlfriend hairstyles quote tattoo on rib cage. quotes on ribs tattoos. tattoos on ribs
MahaBharatGC
12-02 10:24 AM
Santa,
Thanks for your response.
Education evaluation was not done for bachelors because the Labor only required masters. My attorney is planning to use 2 years of my experience to compensate for the additional 1 year of bachelors degree
H1Girl,
Thanks for your response.
Even my attorney says the argument of USCIS could be "building blocks" argument i.e. In US, for masters, 4 year bachelors is required. But, I only have a 3 year bachelor degree.
My suggestion to you is to get your Bachelors also evaluated. Whether it requires for job or not but you need to demonstrate at least 16 years of education. So, you need to get evaluated how each degree you possess equivalent to US qualifications.
Thanks for your response.
Education evaluation was not done for bachelors because the Labor only required masters. My attorney is planning to use 2 years of my experience to compensate for the additional 1 year of bachelors degree
H1Girl,
Thanks for your response.
Even my attorney says the argument of USCIS could be "building blocks" argument i.e. In US, for masters, 4 year bachelors is required. But, I only have a 3 year bachelor degree.
My suggestion to you is to get your Bachelors also evaluated. Whether it requires for job or not but you need to demonstrate at least 16 years of education. So, you need to get evaluated how each degree you possess equivalent to US qualifications.
hairstyles hot tattoo quotes on ribs.
gc_maine2
04-03 08:38 AM
Just sent the WevFax # 10, #11. Thanks to IV Core members and all volunteers.
eilsoe
02-05 06:05 AM
*just 11 more votes, just 11 more votes!!*
anilsal
07-20 11:06 PM
E-Filed: May 30th, 2008
FP: June 26th, 2008
Card Production: July 23, 2008
Card Mailed: July 25, 2008
Card Received: July 28, 2008
2 year EAD. Starts day of approval. Loss of 2 months.
FP: June 26th, 2008
Card Production: July 23, 2008
Card Mailed: July 25, 2008
Card Received: July 28, 2008
2 year EAD. Starts day of approval. Loss of 2 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment