smsthss
07-19 10:01 AM
I meant to say let her take the immunizations in India.
wallpaper simple wiring diagram to
JunRN
12-20 01:37 PM
I agree with you. It's not required by law to file any AC21 papers so the USCIS cannot do much. Also, the green card cannot be revoked after 5 years so by the time you apply for citizenship, the USCIS cannot do anything bad to you. Worst case, they will ask about it during the citizenship interview so it's a good idea to keep your employment offer handy. But it's very unlikely and I really doubt they can deny your citizenship based on this. That's why I see no drawbacks in not filing AC21 and no benefits in filing it if you know that I-140 won't be withdrawn. My advice would be to take an employment letter from current employer and keep it in case the USCIS asks for it. There is no need to cause troubles for yourself by letting the USCIS know about it.
There are so many things not required by law but you have to do which if you did not do is fraud or lie by ommision. Any material change to your case which could affect the decision of USCIS in awarding you with GC should be reported and USCIS "expects" us to do that.
I am telling all of you, there is a similar case on going right now. A couple apply for citizenship and got denied because of the discovery of fraud on their GC process. They are now in "removal proceedings".
There are so many things not required by law but you have to do which if you did not do is fraud or lie by ommision. Any material change to your case which could affect the decision of USCIS in awarding you with GC should be reported and USCIS "expects" us to do that.
I am telling all of you, there is a similar case on going right now. A couple apply for citizenship and got denied because of the discovery of fraud on their GC process. They are now in "removal proceedings".
wellwishergc
04-10 09:02 PM
I agree with bharnik..
Perhaps, we are looking at things through the same perspective that everybody is looking at. Remember that the senators and congressmen include clauses what are provided by people like us or by businesses; for instance - the wording of the amendment that Senator Borwnback brought about, should have been a combination of materials from IV and other sources. I am sure that very few congressmen/leaders know what I-485 process or EAD actually means. People like us who are affected by the GC process have these form numbers and the corresponding processes on the top of our head. I suspect this is the case with the senators/congressmen or their staff, since 'legal immigration' is just 1 topic out of the numerous topics that they have to deal with.
So, I re-iterate that we need to work on things simultaneously. If one group is working through the congress, another group should target the agencies such as DOL, Service Centers.
I think, it is much easier for DOL or Service centers to bring about a 'memorandum' within the legal boundaries of the existing law; to best put it, to change the interpretations.
It is the same with the current bill under debate. It will take years before each and every aspect of the bill, once passed, is intrepreted and implemented. In the meanwhile some may get lucky by a certain interpretation, some may not. - until the final interpretation is confirmed.
IV has the clout now to approach agencies, explain to them our argument and see if we are able to convince them for short-term reliefs. It is just a matter of trying.
Bee:
Thanks for the link to the summary. But therein itself lies the solution. As you can see from the summary, the EAD eligibility in all cases explained above is in cases which does not impact the GC quota. Apparently, people against whom removal process is initiated is eligible to receive an EAD!!! Also, as you mentioned in your post, the CFR is not a law, it is an interpretation of law made by the agencies and the agencies are free to change the applicability, extension, conditions of eligibility for EAD as they seem fit. The reason is because COngress never foresaw these huge wait times when they passed the INA (in fact our FAQs make that pretty clear). I think if a little bit of persuasion is applied by the right people to the right places, we may just make this work. I agree with Raj, maybe we should take this a bit farther and see what develops.
Another compelling reason for doing this is the fact that even if the CIR were to be passed, by the time the agencies develop their regulations we are easily looking at another 2 yrs plus before we see the effects of the CIR.
I guess I am done on this topic. It was just a thought that I felt should be put out there for discussion.
Perhaps, we are looking at things through the same perspective that everybody is looking at. Remember that the senators and congressmen include clauses what are provided by people like us or by businesses; for instance - the wording of the amendment that Senator Borwnback brought about, should have been a combination of materials from IV and other sources. I am sure that very few congressmen/leaders know what I-485 process or EAD actually means. People like us who are affected by the GC process have these form numbers and the corresponding processes on the top of our head. I suspect this is the case with the senators/congressmen or their staff, since 'legal immigration' is just 1 topic out of the numerous topics that they have to deal with.
So, I re-iterate that we need to work on things simultaneously. If one group is working through the congress, another group should target the agencies such as DOL, Service Centers.
I think, it is much easier for DOL or Service centers to bring about a 'memorandum' within the legal boundaries of the existing law; to best put it, to change the interpretations.
It is the same with the current bill under debate. It will take years before each and every aspect of the bill, once passed, is intrepreted and implemented. In the meanwhile some may get lucky by a certain interpretation, some may not. - until the final interpretation is confirmed.
IV has the clout now to approach agencies, explain to them our argument and see if we are able to convince them for short-term reliefs. It is just a matter of trying.
Bee:
Thanks for the link to the summary. But therein itself lies the solution. As you can see from the summary, the EAD eligibility in all cases explained above is in cases which does not impact the GC quota. Apparently, people against whom removal process is initiated is eligible to receive an EAD!!! Also, as you mentioned in your post, the CFR is not a law, it is an interpretation of law made by the agencies and the agencies are free to change the applicability, extension, conditions of eligibility for EAD as they seem fit. The reason is because COngress never foresaw these huge wait times when they passed the INA (in fact our FAQs make that pretty clear). I think if a little bit of persuasion is applied by the right people to the right places, we may just make this work. I agree with Raj, maybe we should take this a bit farther and see what develops.
Another compelling reason for doing this is the fact that even if the CIR were to be passed, by the time the agencies develop their regulations we are easily looking at another 2 yrs plus before we see the effects of the CIR.
I guess I am done on this topic. It was just a thought that I felt should be put out there for discussion.
2011 2010 Honda CRV Car Stereo
gc_mania_03
10-22 01:59 PM
My wife's AP was approved today. The receipt date on the original filing was Jun1st.
Since, we had to visit Canada shortly for a conference, we took the invitation letter to the InfoPass appointment. The person at the counter asked us the fax the documents to the Nebraska office and we did that the very same day.
After a week, we received an approval email.
I also had contacted the CSC around 20 days before the infopass appointment, even though I chose the 45 day options while booking the appointment.
Hope this information helps others.
Since, we had to visit Canada shortly for a conference, we took the invitation letter to the InfoPass appointment. The person at the counter asked us the fax the documents to the Nebraska office and we did that the very same day.
After a week, we received an approval email.
I also had contacted the CSC around 20 days before the infopass appointment, even though I chose the 45 day options while booking the appointment.
Hope this information helps others.
more...
ThinkTwice
09-21 02:21 PM
LOLL .. Pappu .. man are you funny or what ...
Did you get it in the rally? I overheard a rumor that they were being distributed. :D
Did you get it in the rally? I overheard a rumor that they were being distributed. :D
satishku_2000
07-13 03:18 PM
As far as I know dream act does not offer anything for legal kids. Its all about kids of undocumented workers.
I am not quite sure why should I support this bill. Unless this bill includes age out protections for legal kids or legal kids get the same benefits as kids of undocumented workers, I don't think many people would support this.
Please let me know if you know any provisions that help us or hurt us . I am open to change the mind ...
I am not quite sure why should I support this bill. Unless this bill includes age out protections for legal kids or legal kids get the same benefits as kids of undocumented workers, I don't think many people would support this.
Please let me know if you know any provisions that help us or hurt us . I am open to change the mind ...
more...
pappu
03-25 09:49 AM
We support all bills and all legislations that help us. Whether its STRIVE act of 2007, or some new version in the House or the new version in the senate or any new name of a bill that helps us.
2010 Wiring Diagram Ford, Honda
pkak
11-21 11:15 AM
If buying a house had been the smart option, I would have bought it already.
Please see the attached XLS.
BTW, independent analysts predict that housing prices will fall by 20% in real terms in next 10 years.
All I am stating is that this issue can be a good talking point for the Immigration Lobby, especially as the housing market continues its slide down:)
Since I could not upload the attachment, pasting the summary sheet.
Note: I am still assuming that price of house will slightly appreciate for this calculation.
ITEMS Amount
House Information
Buy Price of the house $300,000
Property Tax (Yearly) 7000
Additional utility and other costs 200
Loan Information
Down Payment 5%
Mortgage cost (one time) 5500
Rate 6.20%
Fixed Term (In years) 30
Monthly Mortgage Payment $1,745.54
House Insurance Premiums
Home Owners insurance (Monthly) 100
PMI (Monthly) 185
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT $2,814.12
Assumptions
Tax rate 30%
Standard Deduction $10,500
Annual Property Appreciation/Depreciation rate 4.0%
Value addition expected cost $0.00
Value addition expected Benefit $0.00
Number of months expected to stay 60
House value at the end of stay period $366,299
Sale of property transaction
Selling Realtor Commission 6%
Selling Cost $21,978
Real estate transfer Cost $1,500
Net gain/loss on the property $37,321
Down Payment opportunity cost
Cash rate 4.0%
Amount lost $3,315
Current Rental Info
Current Rent $1,000.00
Total rent over the period of stay $60,000.00
Cash outflow net of principal and after tax benefits $104,189
Standard Deduction Adjustment $15,750
Results (Gain/Loss) $(25,933.34)
Please see the attached XLS.
BTW, independent analysts predict that housing prices will fall by 20% in real terms in next 10 years.
All I am stating is that this issue can be a good talking point for the Immigration Lobby, especially as the housing market continues its slide down:)
Since I could not upload the attachment, pasting the summary sheet.
Note: I am still assuming that price of house will slightly appreciate for this calculation.
ITEMS Amount
House Information
Buy Price of the house $300,000
Property Tax (Yearly) 7000
Additional utility and other costs 200
Loan Information
Down Payment 5%
Mortgage cost (one time) 5500
Rate 6.20%
Fixed Term (In years) 30
Monthly Mortgage Payment $1,745.54
House Insurance Premiums
Home Owners insurance (Monthly) 100
PMI (Monthly) 185
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT $2,814.12
Assumptions
Tax rate 30%
Standard Deduction $10,500
Annual Property Appreciation/Depreciation rate 4.0%
Value addition expected cost $0.00
Value addition expected Benefit $0.00
Number of months expected to stay 60
House value at the end of stay period $366,299
Sale of property transaction
Selling Realtor Commission 6%
Selling Cost $21,978
Real estate transfer Cost $1,500
Net gain/loss on the property $37,321
Down Payment opportunity cost
Cash rate 4.0%
Amount lost $3,315
Current Rental Info
Current Rent $1,000.00
Total rent over the period of stay $60,000.00
Cash outflow net of principal and after tax benefits $104,189
Standard Deduction Adjustment $15,750
Results (Gain/Loss) $(25,933.34)
more...
dreamworld
08-20 05:51 PM
For myself and spouse:
E-filed: 07/09/08
FingerPrint: 08/01/08
EAD Card production ordered email : 8/20/08
485 was at TSC
But the EAD-E-File was at NSC
E-filed: 07/09/08
FingerPrint: 08/01/08
EAD Card production ordered email : 8/20/08
485 was at TSC
But the EAD-E-File was at NSC
hair 1991 civic wiring diagram
sanju
10-21 09:08 PM
Look, everybody interprets and sees the way they like and the way they want. Like I only chose to respond to the red dot issue and it is my choice not to respond to the other part of what you wrote. If I "chose" not to respond to the other part, according to you, my interpretation is impaired, right? That means anytime someone doesn't respond according to the way you want them to respond, there is something inherently wrong with them or their interpretation or their understanding. Is that right? Hmmmm, let me think about this, and maybe you may also want to take a moment to think about it.
About the red dot system, I don't care for the red dot system, but what I do is, I do not look at the comments, why, because I don't care what others on the anonymous forum have to say in my reputation. So I simply don't care. But if I would care my reputation score on the anonymous forum where no one knows me or for that matter you, then I would check how my reputation is doing every day, just my credit score. Did you think of the possibility that maybe folks at IV want to keep the red dots system the way it is and there is nothing to be fixed? But just because you do not like it, be default you think that something is broken and so it has to be fixed, and, if this is not fixed that means you are not happy, the entire immigration system will continue to be screwed up. Hmmmm, you know, I think some elements of string theory is true that everything is connected in someway, but I am 100% sure that immigration system can be fixed without any change to the red dot system.
And if you think that you or your friends are losing "self-respect" when participating in any internet blogs/forum, and if you find anything offensive on the open internet forum, you are not cut-out for forums and blogs and you cannot help anyone, or, for that matter yourself. If your ego is so shallow that it hurts everytime someone writes anything on the open forum, in this situation, only 1 person needs help, that would be you.
Good Night and Good Luck.
.
Sanju,
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
About the red dot system, I don't care for the red dot system, but what I do is, I do not look at the comments, why, because I don't care what others on the anonymous forum have to say in my reputation. So I simply don't care. But if I would care my reputation score on the anonymous forum where no one knows me or for that matter you, then I would check how my reputation is doing every day, just my credit score. Did you think of the possibility that maybe folks at IV want to keep the red dots system the way it is and there is nothing to be fixed? But just because you do not like it, be default you think that something is broken and so it has to be fixed, and, if this is not fixed that means you are not happy, the entire immigration system will continue to be screwed up. Hmmmm, you know, I think some elements of string theory is true that everything is connected in someway, but I am 100% sure that immigration system can be fixed without any change to the red dot system.
And if you think that you or your friends are losing "self-respect" when participating in any internet blogs/forum, and if you find anything offensive on the open internet forum, you are not cut-out for forums and blogs and you cannot help anyone, or, for that matter yourself. If your ego is so shallow that it hurts everytime someone writes anything on the open forum, in this situation, only 1 person needs help, that would be you.
Good Night and Good Luck.
.
Sanju,
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
more...
snathan
04-19 06:23 PM
Man - U guys love to quibble about stupid things rather than focus on the big picture. All my thread says is - I'm doing X .... Please consider doing it as well if you think it is worth your while ... Thats it - Nothing more - nothing less. And here we're having a discussion about how long I've been a member of IV and yada yada yada ...
Thanks for doing this. I would suggest you to collect more data with real life stories and create a template, post it here. Then everyone can send the same to senator and white house. Anyway thanks for your work
Thanks for doing this. I would suggest you to collect more data with real life stories and create a template, post it here. Then everyone can send the same to senator and white house. Anyway thanks for your work
hot of a wiring diagram--and
makemygc
10-09 07:50 PM
My employer is not giving copy of my I140. With out I140 how to port it to an other job/employer etc ?
Can some on advise me !
My company, which is a big one with more than 9000 employees tried to do the same with me. I've to do some sweet talking with my paralegal to get a copy of I-140, which was sufficient. Although, later I realized it was a notice of action but I think that should work too. Since, my company filed my 485 I did not have to worry much about that.
Can some on advise me !
My company, which is a big one with more than 9000 employees tried to do the same with me. I've to do some sweet talking with my paralegal to get a copy of I-140, which was sufficient. Although, later I realized it was a notice of action but I think that should work too. Since, my company filed my 485 I did not have to worry much about that.
more...
house Honda civic system wiring diagrams 1997 [06/04/2011]
venky08
12-29 03:07 AM
thanks logiclife for answering my question. as suggested i will consult with my attorney.
tattoo honda wiring diagram for coils
delhiguy
07-07 07:37 PM
i saw it on TV . there is 10 ot 15 sec clip of some one asking Condoleezza Rice about this fiasco . which program was that on nbc ? any one has any info on it ?
Its on the CNBC HOME page.. On the right
Its on the CNBC HOME page.. On the right
more...
pictures As for the wiring color code
gcseeker2002
07-19 11:23 AM
For couple of weeks in 2001, when I was getting H1 transfer, I was without pay. I applied H1 transfer before old H1 expired, but got the receipt notice after few weeks and only after that I started working. Am I out of status ?
For that matter, is it out of status if one gets paid from 2 companies with
2 H1bs ? If one is on bench but getting paid by one company, starts working with 2nd company on new H1b?
For that matter, is it out of status if one gets paid from 2 companies with
2 H1bs ? If one is on bench but getting paid by one company, starts working with 2nd company on new H1b?
dresses SUNROOF ECU Wiring Diagram In
appas123
09-06 08:47 AM
Good luck to all, with wishes for a Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year.
ramee,
Here is what we did for the birth certificate RFE couple of years ago
1 - copy of 10th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
2 - copy of 12th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
3 - affidavit from two relatives on notarized paper stressing the date of birth, the relationship with the person in question, whether they witnessed the birth or in the hospital etc.
The four things (two marksheets and two affidavits) worked well for us. Good luck.
ramee,
Here is what we did for the birth certificate RFE couple of years ago
1 - copy of 10th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
2 - copy of 12th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
3 - affidavit from two relatives on notarized paper stressing the date of birth, the relationship with the person in question, whether they witnessed the birth or in the hospital etc.
The four things (two marksheets and two affidavits) worked well for us. Good luck.
more...
makeup 1994 honda accord fuse box
siravi
11-08 05:04 PM
When did you get your First LUD on AP and When did you get physical AP?
The first and only LUD on AP was 10/26th and was received by the law firm on 10/30th.
The first and only LUD on AP was 10/26th and was received by the law firm on 10/30th.
girlfriend diagram 1984 reference
ujjwal_p
06-05 03:38 PM
I am not sure. Here is what my opinion is :
I think he posts spicy messages on his forum to market himself. He uses strong language against USCIS to gain support from his prospective clients.
Has he ever stood up for immigrants other than writing strong worded posts? Give me examples as I do not know any? I may be wrong in my assumption.
He's a lawyer, a businessman, not an applicant nor a politician. So expecting him to stand up for anything but his business is lunacy.
I can say one thing though, I haven't see any lawyer going about providing free advice like he does. I visit his site pretty much everyday and he is very active in responding to people's queries on the forums. I think that says a lot about him. I am not sure what your "spicy messages" reference is. If its about him making statements about USCIS inefficiency, thats an open secret and the fact that he makes statements like those goes back to counter your own point about him not standing up for immigrants, which as I said before none of us should expect him to anyway.
I think he posts spicy messages on his forum to market himself. He uses strong language against USCIS to gain support from his prospective clients.
Has he ever stood up for immigrants other than writing strong worded posts? Give me examples as I do not know any? I may be wrong in my assumption.
He's a lawyer, a businessman, not an applicant nor a politician. So expecting him to stand up for anything but his business is lunacy.
I can say one thing though, I haven't see any lawyer going about providing free advice like he does. I visit his site pretty much everyday and he is very active in responding to people's queries on the forums. I think that says a lot about him. I am not sure what your "spicy messages" reference is. If its about him making statements about USCIS inefficiency, thats an open secret and the fact that he makes statements like those goes back to counter your own point about him not standing up for immigrants, which as I said before none of us should expect him to anyway.
hairstyles Honda CR-V wiring diagrams
senocular
02-03 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Guig0
now i�m ashaned coz i don�t have any vote at all :(
your reflections were good too! ...I just didnt want to be associated with anything related to spam :!:
:)
now i�m ashaned coz i don�t have any vote at all :(
your reflections were good too! ...I just didnt want to be associated with anything related to spam :!:
:)
PD_Dec2002
07-13 03:13 PM
The Senate is currently considering the FY 2008 Department of Defense Authorization (H.R. 1585). Senators Specter and Leahy have offered the Habeas Corpus Restoration Act as an amendment to the bill; and Senators Durbin, Hagel, and Lugar are planning to offer the DREAM Act as an amendment. Call your senators now and urge them to vote YES on these amendments!
From WIKI: The DREAM Act would provide a path to legality for persons brought illegally to the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) by their parents as children, or whose parents attempted to immigrate legally but were then denied legality after several years in application, and whose children thus derived their legal status solely from their parents (the child also becoming illegal upon the parent's denial).
Why are we voting at all on this amendment?
Thanks,
Jayant
From WIKI: The DREAM Act would provide a path to legality for persons brought illegally to the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) by their parents as children, or whose parents attempted to immigrate legally but were then denied legality after several years in application, and whose children thus derived their legal status solely from their parents (the child also becoming illegal upon the parent's denial).
Why are we voting at all on this amendment?
Thanks,
Jayant
whoever
12-12 01:43 PM
I am of the opinion that EB3 India will be stuck at May 8 for a long time. The trend to follow will be that of Mexico's. By the way, only my opinion. I hope I am really really wrong. And god have mercy on us.

No comments:
Post a Comment