go_guy123
08-02 11:02 PM
If you only joined the company for a green card, then what were you doing all these years when your employer kept your documents and did not file. Why didn't you quit the job....If not more, you are to be equally blamed for the situation you are currently in....I understand your frustration, take a deep breath and move on.....Good luck....
Very true. One needs to be rational and take charge of one's destiny. Skilled based immigration is close to over now. The sooner one realises this, the less painfaul it will become. Yes I do agree it would be better if they make it more explicit like they do in the middle east.
Very true. One needs to be rational and take charge of one's destiny. Skilled based immigration is close to over now. The sooner one realises this, the less painfaul it will become. Yes I do agree it would be better if they make it more explicit like they do in the middle east.
wallpaper May 7, 2011 | 7:04pm
h1techSlave
04-07 04:45 PM
Congrats buddy!
Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"
PD Sep 2001
EB3 India.
leo2606
12-20 04:30 PM
Did you travel outside of USA after that? I mean after 2001 when ever you got into Job?
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
2011 First GOP Primary Debate
greencard_fever
12-12 11:58 AM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html
Did you guys noticed there is no Explanation about EB cutoff dates in this VB as they used to put some comments about how the going forward will be..thats strange:mad:
Did you guys noticed there is no Explanation about EB cutoff dates in this VB as they used to put some comments about how the going forward will be..thats strange:mad:
more...
msgrewal81
02-19 12:20 PM
well said Jaime...We should support this bill..
Read this carefully before you comment here:
"fingerprints for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section".
This is just to verify if the guys is in database for any criminal activity. ofcourse they will not give an illegal guy a GC if they have his record in database for criminal activity in US. This is just a formal requirement to keep illegal law brokers out because there are thousands illegals who came here from southern border and have committed crimes. There are some even in the America's Top 10 Wanted list. My uncles(came illegally here) went through all criminal checks by FBI for breaking any law,when Reagan gave amnesty for >5 years. Same criminal checks were done on illegals when Clinton helped legalalization of illegals. Fingerprints, etc are just for other criminal history check not to check if the person crossed the border illegally, ofcouse he did and broke the law: that's the whole point for him being illegal.
In fact >5year rule has been a standard to give immigration to illegals as is clear by Reagan amnesty. If 5 year rule is not for illegals, then what do you think is there in this bill for 11 million illegals. Itn't that logical. Infact main purpose of this bill is to fix illegal immigrants not legals. If you think >5 years rule is just for legals, you need to read history books, read text carefully and be more logical: not blinded by desire to get your own GC if you are here >5years.
Either way: I never said we should oppose the 5 year requirement. I just said that rules for "Legal <5 years" should be easier than rules for "illegal>5" years and please don't propagate false rumors here that this bill is just for legals in a blind desire for your own GC.
Read this carefully before you comment here:
"fingerprints for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section".
This is just to verify if the guys is in database for any criminal activity. ofcourse they will not give an illegal guy a GC if they have his record in database for criminal activity in US. This is just a formal requirement to keep illegal law brokers out because there are thousands illegals who came here from southern border and have committed crimes. There are some even in the America's Top 10 Wanted list. My uncles(came illegally here) went through all criminal checks by FBI for breaking any law,when Reagan gave amnesty for >5 years. Same criminal checks were done on illegals when Clinton helped legalalization of illegals. Fingerprints, etc are just for other criminal history check not to check if the person crossed the border illegally, ofcouse he did and broke the law: that's the whole point for him being illegal.
In fact >5year rule has been a standard to give immigration to illegals as is clear by Reagan amnesty. If 5 year rule is not for illegals, then what do you think is there in this bill for 11 million illegals. Itn't that logical. Infact main purpose of this bill is to fix illegal immigrants not legals. If you think >5 years rule is just for legals, you need to read history books, read text carefully and be more logical: not blinded by desire to get your own GC if you are here >5years.
Either way: I never said we should oppose the 5 year requirement. I just said that rules for "Legal <5 years" should be easier than rules for "illegal>5" years and please don't propagate false rumors here that this bill is just for legals in a blind desire for your own GC.
johnamit
07-18 09:14 AM
some applications have already been rejected, mostly on July 2nd but a very few.
USCIS did not say that they will return the application and they should be refilled.
With their announcement on July 17th, they have about 16 more days in this month left. It is a heavy workload for them to reject all the petitions (minimum 200K packages) which is unnecessary work and cost enourmous amount of money.
Also they will not invite another problem if the do not give sufficient time to the clients to file, what if someone receives the package Auguest 15. That will be another mess up.
It looks like SCs have rejected some applications on the same day (July 2nd), those applicants should have already received them(on July 3rd or 4th). They have to refile. Rejections after July 17th may not be true.
My lawer says:
Your application has reached INS on July 2nd and upon the statement from USIC on July 17th, it will be accepted.
USCIS did not say that they will return the application and they should be refilled.
With their announcement on July 17th, they have about 16 more days in this month left. It is a heavy workload for them to reject all the petitions (minimum 200K packages) which is unnecessary work and cost enourmous amount of money.
Also they will not invite another problem if the do not give sufficient time to the clients to file, what if someone receives the package Auguest 15. That will be another mess up.
It looks like SCs have rejected some applications on the same day (July 2nd), those applicants should have already received them(on July 3rd or 4th). They have to refile. Rejections after July 17th may not be true.
My lawer says:
Your application has reached INS on July 2nd and upon the statement from USIC on July 17th, it will be accepted.
more...
perm2gc
01-16 06:08 PM
Guys please post any websites/forum where we can post our message.I will post it.I have already done in many websites but missed a few that are non-english.
2010 First Republican Debate
gc_lover
07-18 09:54 AM
I checked with somebody who has hired Rajiv Khanna as his lawyer. He said that those who had filed in July are fine and there is no need to re-file it.
I am still waiting to hear from my lawyer though.
I am still waiting to hear from my lawyer though.
more...
srkamath
07-13 07:33 PM
Hi srkamath
My actual RD is 2nd July, my notices show it as 30th of July. Do you think we should try you get that corrected? Is that posssible at all?
Thanks
Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
My actual RD is 2nd July, my notices show it as 30th of July. Do you think we should try you get that corrected? Is that posssible at all?
Thanks
Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.
My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..
hair First Republican Presidential
alex99
04-03 12:56 PM
please participate
more...
tb2904
12-27 10:34 AM
I posted the following details in other thread -
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******
hot Pawlenty winner of first GOP
Saralayar
03-09 06:48 PM
Both 1A and 2A category for Family Based (sons, daughters, spouse - of citizens and green card holders) has better dates (15th Aug 02, 15th Aug 2004) than EB-2 India, and EB-3 India.
This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.
So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.
Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??
Check my threads on Citizenship. Ask for citizenship directly if you are living here for more than a decade...
This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.
So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.
Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??
Check my threads on Citizenship. Ask for citizenship directly if you are living here for more than a decade...
more...
house For the first time, all the major Republicans will show up to debate in New
vbkris77
06-11 01:42 PM
I just want to Thank you for your passion on this subject. Can we think of this from another angle where we approach politicians from our respective countries for a counter trade restrictive bills to make things apples to apples? Just a thought!!!
Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.
Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?
Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.
Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?
tattoo first Republican debate
roseball
07-09 03:35 PM
I was surprised to see that nowhere it was mentioned that USCIS processed 25k petitions over the weekend (or nearly 60k in 2 weeks) as reported by some USCIS officials last week and in many cases broke their own regulations by approving several cases with pending background/name checks. That definitely sounds to me like a conspiracy against July filers....In my view, that should have been one of the strongest points we can use against USCIS. I dont think we have a case against DOS as they had to revise the bulletin as USCIS requested more than available Visa numbers and exhausted the quota.....Even Dr. Rice made it clear in her NBC interview from the DOS perspective that revision of visa bulletin caused an "inconvenience" to the petitioners....
more...
pictures 7 GOP presidential contenders
ramus
07-02 06:01 PM
Thank you.
Who is next please? We have spend tons of money from last month.. Can we just contribute $100 for last hope. At least we will feel we gave good fight back..
So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
Who is next please? We have spend tons of money from last month.. Can we just contribute $100 for last hope. At least we will feel we gave good fight back..
So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.
DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.
dresses GOP Debate: Newt Gingrich#39;s
Abhinaym
09-10 11:10 AM
I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
more...
makeup First Republican presidential
go_gc_way
12-31 07:47 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not?
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.
girlfriend quot;Until the [first Republican]
waitin_toolong
10-03 01:52 PM
that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....
wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.
To answer the original questions only two options.
1) depart and reeneter using L1
2) apply for COS (but a long process)
wrong there, once counted against cap she is exempt for 6 years. she can use this approval if working for same employe get it stamped and enter on H1 any time. Or apply for COS with any other employer sponsoring H1.
To answer the original questions only two options.
1) depart and reeneter using L1
2) apply for COS (but a long process)
hairstyles stage before the first New

dilber
06-06 03:53 PM
We got the "welcome" and "card production ordered" email for my wife and I today too. It was a long frustrating wait at times but I am glad its over for us now. Our best wishes to those that are still waiting.
No RFE at any stage, straight forward case, never called them for status or infopass. Took them about 4.5 years.
Here are our dates for those interested in tracking.
PD: Jan 29, 2004, EB2
Ohio labor approved - Oct 2004
45 day letter - Jan 2005
Labor approved from Dalla BEC - June 2006
I I140 regular, non concurrent approved - Sept 2006
I 485 sent to Nebraska - July 13 2007
EAD approved - Oct 2007
I485 approval email - June,06, 2008
Congratulations Bothi_Tree and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours
No RFE at any stage, straight forward case, never called them for status or infopass. Took them about 4.5 years.
Here are our dates for those interested in tracking.
PD: Jan 29, 2004, EB2
Ohio labor approved - Oct 2004
45 day letter - Jan 2005
Labor approved from Dalla BEC - June 2006
I I140 regular, non concurrent approved - Sept 2006
I 485 sent to Nebraska - July 13 2007
EAD approved - Oct 2007
I485 approval email - June,06, 2008
Congratulations Bothi_Tree and good luck... Do visit us some times and help out with calling campaigns etc... Your voice just got way more important to the Law makers then ours
abstractvision
03-19 01:15 PM
Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??
My understanding is that at the time of approval, priority date of the petition must be in accordance with current visa bulletin for visa number availability.
In short, in my opinion..the answer is NO
My understanding is that at the time of approval, priority date of the petition must be in accordance with current visa bulletin for visa number availability.
In short, in my opinion..the answer is NO
stldude
07-24 11:53 AM
I see that USCIS release a press release on 7/20 and it says the time complaince for Nebraska Center is 8/1. Does it mean that July 2nd filers will get receipt by 8/1 ( i know i'm expecting too much from USCIS)... When can we expect the receipt notices.. I guess i'm a bit nervous now..

No comments:
Post a Comment