anandrajesh
12-05 12:46 PM
I have been US loong enough, to count on False promises. All these indian newspapers dont know what they are publishing, particularly abt things happening in US. Till i see an official announcement from any of the US Government Website i am not counting on this.
Anyways, if they can pay me back my Social Security money it would be simply great.
Anyways, if they can pay me back my Social Security money it would be simply great.
wallpaper fc barcelona wallpapers.
roseball
08-23 10:00 AM
I am in May 2003 EB3I boat. My employer is now trying to file my case in EB2. I have a master degree and 5 yrs experience prior to my EB3 filing in May 2003. The questions is regarding what to file and cost.
Do we need to file 1. PERM 2. I140 3. I485 all over again ? If so here are the fee for each step 1. 2750 2. 475 (1250) 3. 1010 each(2000 for applicant and spouse. The ones in () are legal fees. Is this sound reasonable ?
Your employer will have to file a PERM and I-140 and once I-140 is approved in EB-2 with earlier EB-3 PD, request USCIS to adjudicate your pending I-1485 using the newly approved EB-2 I-140. No need to file another I-485 if you already have one pending.
Regarding the fee, there is no filing fee for PERM. All the costs are related to advertising and lawyer fee. I have no idea how much the fee for the whole process is or what attorney's charge as I have never paid anything for any of my immigration process so far (11 yrs in US). Technically, you are not supposed to pay anything, only employer should pick up the fee. You can pay the premium processing fee wherever applicable.
Do we need to file 1. PERM 2. I140 3. I485 all over again ? If so here are the fee for each step 1. 2750 2. 475 (1250) 3. 1010 each(2000 for applicant and spouse. The ones in () are legal fees. Is this sound reasonable ?
Your employer will have to file a PERM and I-140 and once I-140 is approved in EB-2 with earlier EB-3 PD, request USCIS to adjudicate your pending I-1485 using the newly approved EB-2 I-140. No need to file another I-485 if you already have one pending.
Regarding the fee, there is no filing fee for PERM. All the costs are related to advertising and lawyer fee. I have no idea how much the fee for the whole process is or what attorney's charge as I have never paid anything for any of my immigration process so far (11 yrs in US). Technically, you are not supposed to pay anything, only employer should pick up the fee. You can pay the premium processing fee wherever applicable.
GCard_Dream
06-26 04:05 PM
I am getting confused here about digital photo and USCIS not accepting them. I am assuming that "digital photo" just means pictures taken from a digital camera and printed out, which is what most of the studios do anyways, so why would USCIS have any problem with it. Is there a difference in pictures taken from a digital camera vs poloroid camera? If anything, digital camera most likey will have far better picture quality than poloroid camera so what's the deal with "digital photo" being unacceptable. Or do you guys mean a photo on a floppy of something when you say digital photo.
2011 FC Barcelona Carbon Wallpaper
paskal
07-14 10:11 PM
people,
please stop attacking for no good reason. i've been through this whole set of emotions too, and i'm pasting below a dialogue with Greg Siskind on his blog. Greg is a much respected figure in immigration law and does his bit and more to support our cause. please read it, he makes very valid points.
why are these kids our enemies anyway? they are stuck in a bad position and helping them get relief behoves us.
Paskal - The children of legal immigration applicants were specifically covered in the Child Status Protection Act passed earlier in this decade. They are now allowed to immigrate with their parents even if they turn 21 during the middle of the process, a key change designed to ensure that those here for years waiting on green cards could still benefit. There were other important benefits in this bill. read from the bottom up...
But on a separate note, strategically we saw what happened with CIR when we tried to get every fix on one bill. Three years of work down the drain. We need to get each fix done a little at a time and take what we can get each time and focus on getting more in the next battle. One week we have a victory for illegal immigrants. The next we win one for skilled workers. The next we help refugees and asylees. We need to cheer each victory rather than be upset that not every group was helped.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 07:15 PM
Greg,
I do not think people really oppose the relief being offered. Neither do they grudge the proccess of legalization for undocumented immigrants. However there is a great deal of heartburn over the way skilled workers are treated. Why can't this bill include legal children who have lived here most of their lives? kids have to "become illegal" to get benefits? what's the message?
Similarly in CIR, 90,000 GC a year for 5 years were offered for backlog reduction. Compare this to the almost 1 million FB relief and the 11 million GCs for legalization. what's more no one knows how many undocumented workerers there are. 11 or 13 million? so 2 million extra GC are just an asteriek to congress, and yet they won't give paltry increases to skilled workers to cover the backlogs?
this is the source of frustration that's manifesting in the comments you are reading.
Posted by: paskal | July 14, 2007 at 06:58 PM
Some have commented noting that DREAM might pass because it's advocates are showing passion. This should hopefully inspire you rather than upset you. Immigrants Voice has really given me hope that the skilled worker community finally is starting to find the passion that will change minds in Washington. To date, this community has largely depended on the advocacy efforts of groups like AILA and the ITAA rather than on the grass roots efforts of the community itself. These groups do a great job, but they can do so much more in partnership with an active immigrant community.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 06:52 PM
please stop attacking for no good reason. i've been through this whole set of emotions too, and i'm pasting below a dialogue with Greg Siskind on his blog. Greg is a much respected figure in immigration law and does his bit and more to support our cause. please read it, he makes very valid points.
why are these kids our enemies anyway? they are stuck in a bad position and helping them get relief behoves us.
Paskal - The children of legal immigration applicants were specifically covered in the Child Status Protection Act passed earlier in this decade. They are now allowed to immigrate with their parents even if they turn 21 during the middle of the process, a key change designed to ensure that those here for years waiting on green cards could still benefit. There were other important benefits in this bill. read from the bottom up...
But on a separate note, strategically we saw what happened with CIR when we tried to get every fix on one bill. Three years of work down the drain. We need to get each fix done a little at a time and take what we can get each time and focus on getting more in the next battle. One week we have a victory for illegal immigrants. The next we win one for skilled workers. The next we help refugees and asylees. We need to cheer each victory rather than be upset that not every group was helped.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 07:15 PM
Greg,
I do not think people really oppose the relief being offered. Neither do they grudge the proccess of legalization for undocumented immigrants. However there is a great deal of heartburn over the way skilled workers are treated. Why can't this bill include legal children who have lived here most of their lives? kids have to "become illegal" to get benefits? what's the message?
Similarly in CIR, 90,000 GC a year for 5 years were offered for backlog reduction. Compare this to the almost 1 million FB relief and the 11 million GCs for legalization. what's more no one knows how many undocumented workerers there are. 11 or 13 million? so 2 million extra GC are just an asteriek to congress, and yet they won't give paltry increases to skilled workers to cover the backlogs?
this is the source of frustration that's manifesting in the comments you are reading.
Posted by: paskal | July 14, 2007 at 06:58 PM
Some have commented noting that DREAM might pass because it's advocates are showing passion. This should hopefully inspire you rather than upset you. Immigrants Voice has really given me hope that the skilled worker community finally is starting to find the passion that will change minds in Washington. To date, this community has largely depended on the advocacy efforts of groups like AILA and the ITAA rather than on the grass roots efforts of the community itself. These groups do a great job, but they can do so much more in partnership with an active immigrant community.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 14, 2007 at 06:52 PM
more...
n_2006
05-22 03:49 PM
I think many of consultants those came here with small companies might not got payment initially until you the project ataleast for few weeks. That period of time is the eligibility for illegal status.
Well they will easily find out from your SSN number if one is on payroll or not. I am seriously looking into this matter of getting illegal and many of my friends agree. Once the bill passes in its current form we should get advise from a good lawyer to convert status from legal to illegal. It sounds so insane when I say changing for legal to illegal..but that is the hit thing these days.
Well they will easily find out from your SSN number if one is on payroll or not. I am seriously looking into this matter of getting illegal and many of my friends agree. Once the bill passes in its current form we should get advise from a good lawyer to convert status from legal to illegal. It sounds so insane when I say changing for legal to illegal..but that is the hit thing these days.

chumki
12-18 02:40 PM
Lazycis,
Thanks for the public charge note.
http://immigration.about.com/library/weekly/aa090903b.htm
In this forum Mr. Shusterman clarified that for layoffs before 180 days, the alien is protected for I-140 portablity, if the employer doesnot revoke it (which is my case).
1.
Question #2: I was laid off after less than 180 days on the job, got a new job, same as the old, when I-485 was still pending, for less than 180 days. Up to now, my I-485 has been pending more than 22 months after approval of I-140 and no revocation. Can I use AC21?
Carl: Absolutely.
2. Carl: The 180-day portability rule was designed for cases such as yours. None of the four USCIS service centers which adjudicate I-485s do so in less than a year, much less 180 days. Your question is based on the misconception that any change of employment within the first 180 days after the I-485 is submitted may be fatal to your application. The truth is that since you intended to work for the initial employer, but were laid off, it is your responsibility to find a new employer who can offer you a job in the same or a similar occupation as soon as possible. I would urge you to wait until 180 days have passed since the submission of your I-485, and then submit your intent letter and a letter from your new employer in order to invoke the portability doctrine.
The reason that I urge you to wait until after 180 days, is that if you notify the USCIS of your change of employment now, the agency could deny your I-485 before the 180 days have been reached and you would not be able to take advantage of the portability rule.
What are your thoughts?
What should I do now?
Thanks for the public charge note.
http://immigration.about.com/library/weekly/aa090903b.htm
In this forum Mr. Shusterman clarified that for layoffs before 180 days, the alien is protected for I-140 portablity, if the employer doesnot revoke it (which is my case).
1.
Question #2: I was laid off after less than 180 days on the job, got a new job, same as the old, when I-485 was still pending, for less than 180 days. Up to now, my I-485 has been pending more than 22 months after approval of I-140 and no revocation. Can I use AC21?
Carl: Absolutely.
2. Carl: The 180-day portability rule was designed for cases such as yours. None of the four USCIS service centers which adjudicate I-485s do so in less than a year, much less 180 days. Your question is based on the misconception that any change of employment within the first 180 days after the I-485 is submitted may be fatal to your application. The truth is that since you intended to work for the initial employer, but were laid off, it is your responsibility to find a new employer who can offer you a job in the same or a similar occupation as soon as possible. I would urge you to wait until 180 days have passed since the submission of your I-485, and then submit your intent letter and a letter from your new employer in order to invoke the portability doctrine.
The reason that I urge you to wait until after 180 days, is that if you notify the USCIS of your change of employment now, the agency could deny your I-485 before the 180 days have been reached and you would not be able to take advantage of the portability rule.
What are your thoughts?
What should I do now?
more...
Macaca
03-30 08:35 AM
Anyone is VIRGINIA interested in meeting with legislators? I am in Fairfax County, VA. Apart from posting here please PM me as well so we can get in touch quickly for the meeting.
nixtor has met some legislators in VA. Please contact him!
Please update your profile so that we can contact you for an event. Thanks!
nixtor has met some legislators in VA. Please contact him!
Please update your profile so that we can contact you for an event. Thanks!
2010 Barcelona FC Logo – Spain
Openarms
06-01 01:55 PM
done.
Great site and very useful for all of us.
Great site and very useful for all of us.
more...
hebbar77
05-18 01:26 PM
Me too!
There are good and not so good schools here for MS /PhD. Either way why a seperate quota for US MS/PhD. Is a foreign MS/PHD any inferior?
Just a thought..
Especially IIT/IISc are not too bad schools in india!
There are good and not so good schools here for MS /PhD. Either way why a seperate quota for US MS/PhD. Is a foreign MS/PHD any inferior?
Just a thought..
Especially IIT/IISc are not too bad schools in india!
hair arcelona fc shareholders list
Kitiara
02-07 09:36 AM
It's one up in Gloucestershire... I used to visit it a lot when I went on holiday with my parents when I was young. Can't remember the name of it though.
Was always mad about castles. Loved the whole medieval thing.
Was always mad about castles. Loved the whole medieval thing.
more...
mammoy2k
09-10 12:49 PM
When I used term misguide, I was reffering to "I-140 Approval". Here is another attempt to clarify:
If you concurrently filed your application and if it is more than 180 since you filed and your I-140 is not approved yet, then can you use AC21? The answer is yes as per Yates memo. Even though your I-140 is not approved at the time you invoked AC21, USCIS while adjudicating the petition should determine whether the I-140 was approvable at the time of filling? Please read the memo, if you have not done so.
In nutshell, I-140 approval is not required for invoking AC21, if application was filed concurrently and has been pending for 180 days or more. Attorneys ask you to remain in your job, so as to minimize the risk.
Kindly see the context of the post and please read the post completely before going ballistic �
I am not talking about the requirements for concurrent filing. Yes, everybody knows that I-140 and I-485 could be filed together, hence the word �concurrent�.
However, approved I-140 is required for invoking AC-21 to change employer after 180 days of 485 receipt.
If you want to change employer without consideration to the salary, be my guest. I am simply trying to relay what I have learnt from discussions with 4 top attorneys in the country. If you have any doubt, speak to an attorney. But you are welcome to do whatever you find is best for you. I have changed employer using AC-21 and simply attempting to provide the information about practical implication/ramifications of AC-21 from my experience and knowing. As always, you are welcome to do whatever you deem fit in your case.
If you concurrently filed your application and if it is more than 180 since you filed and your I-140 is not approved yet, then can you use AC21? The answer is yes as per Yates memo. Even though your I-140 is not approved at the time you invoked AC21, USCIS while adjudicating the petition should determine whether the I-140 was approvable at the time of filling? Please read the memo, if you have not done so.
In nutshell, I-140 approval is not required for invoking AC21, if application was filed concurrently and has been pending for 180 days or more. Attorneys ask you to remain in your job, so as to minimize the risk.
Kindly see the context of the post and please read the post completely before going ballistic �
I am not talking about the requirements for concurrent filing. Yes, everybody knows that I-140 and I-485 could be filed together, hence the word �concurrent�.
However, approved I-140 is required for invoking AC-21 to change employer after 180 days of 485 receipt.
If you want to change employer without consideration to the salary, be my guest. I am simply trying to relay what I have learnt from discussions with 4 top attorneys in the country. If you have any doubt, speak to an attorney. But you are welcome to do whatever you find is best for you. I have changed employer using AC-21 and simply attempting to provide the information about practical implication/ramifications of AC-21 from my experience and knowing. As always, you are welcome to do whatever you deem fit in your case.
hot Wallpaper: Barcelona
addsf345
01-09 02:55 PM
Also I agree what Logiclife said when it comes to payments..
I went thru COBRA for the last 2 months I tell you its a PAIN IN THE A##.
Yeah premiums are very high. due to some gross miscommuniation on the provider they cancelled my COBRA for december since they didnt recieve payment.
ONce you quit our current job, you will get within 7-10 days details from ur current insurance cpmpany or a third party administrator which ur company uses. They will also send a payment coupon. (not a discount coupon..).
I hope your new company is paying the COBRA reimbursements for you...if not there is a loop hole in COBRA taht you can use and NOT pay the payments since you will have grace period. HOWEVER please keep in mind that the new insurance with your new company may have some restrictions on pre existing conditions...so keep an eye on that..since its for 30 days you will get on to a new insurance personally I wouldnt care for CBORA if the premiums are too high, why becuase, remember the coverage is RETROACTIVE, so you can get a claim reimbursed later after within the grace period
references for you
http://www.tnhis.com/excchangingjobs.htm
http://stressless.savingadvice.com/2007/09/25/cobra-insurance-loophole_30504/
(good and clear one above)
hope this helps and good luck in ur new jobb...remember to hcange the ADDRESS woth you insurance company...
Thank you, logiclife and everyone for your inputs. This thread contains really useful information for anyone going through either job change or job loss circumstances.
I went thru COBRA for the last 2 months I tell you its a PAIN IN THE A##.
Yeah premiums are very high. due to some gross miscommuniation on the provider they cancelled my COBRA for december since they didnt recieve payment.
ONce you quit our current job, you will get within 7-10 days details from ur current insurance cpmpany or a third party administrator which ur company uses. They will also send a payment coupon. (not a discount coupon..).
I hope your new company is paying the COBRA reimbursements for you...if not there is a loop hole in COBRA taht you can use and NOT pay the payments since you will have grace period. HOWEVER please keep in mind that the new insurance with your new company may have some restrictions on pre existing conditions...so keep an eye on that..since its for 30 days you will get on to a new insurance personally I wouldnt care for CBORA if the premiums are too high, why becuase, remember the coverage is RETROACTIVE, so you can get a claim reimbursed later after within the grace period
references for you
http://www.tnhis.com/excchangingjobs.htm
http://stressless.savingadvice.com/2007/09/25/cobra-insurance-loophole_30504/
(good and clear one above)
hope this helps and good luck in ur new jobb...remember to hcange the ADDRESS woth you insurance company...
Thank you, logiclife and everyone for your inputs. This thread contains really useful information for anyone going through either job change or job loss circumstances.
more...
house arcelona fc 2011 wallpaper.

DoggyStyle
07-22 02:20 AM
Thank you!!
Sometimes paranoia gets the better of us.
I have access to a lot of "extra" stuff, as you can tell from the blog. It has been a long and tiring fight, but someone has to do it.
Ur blog is full of childish gossips from message boards, like 'extra', which are not useful for IVians.:(
Sometimes paranoia gets the better of us.
I have access to a lot of "extra" stuff, as you can tell from the blog. It has been a long and tiring fight, but someone has to do it.
Ur blog is full of childish gossips from message boards, like 'extra', which are not useful for IVians.:(
tattoo FC Barcelona Wallpapers

roseball
11-06 05:44 PM
Yes, I am not taking her words as unwritten law as we all know that NC is killing many people for years. So I would request to take that as a guide line.
Another meaning I can extract is if today you took infopass for NC and got nothing or "pending" do not bother yourself next 4 months for inquiry.
On a side note, I was wondering what happens to derivative/secondary beneficiaries 485 applications if the primary beneficiary is stuck in name check.....If secondary beneficiaries are cleared and primary is not, then does USCIS approve GCs for secondary beneficiaries..
Another meaning I can extract is if today you took infopass for NC and got nothing or "pending" do not bother yourself next 4 months for inquiry.
On a side note, I was wondering what happens to derivative/secondary beneficiaries 485 applications if the primary beneficiary is stuck in name check.....If secondary beneficiaries are cleared and primary is not, then does USCIS approve GCs for secondary beneficiaries..
more...
pictures FC Barcelona
maximus777
07-07 01:43 PM
Not a fan of AZ law, but I'm delighted that it has pushed immigration issue to the forefront, forced federal govt's hand and jolted it out of its inaction. Many a battles will be won/lost over immigration in Nov 2010 elections.
dresses Fanimage - FC Barcelona
snathan
06-17 11:10 AM
This is by far the best action item i have seen so far (because it feels like it can be done by administrative change). I Support it 100% .
A REQUEST TO IV CORE:
Please start a letter campaign: I have been long trying to figure out who exactly is the decision maker for this policy. It would be a great help if we all know where to send the letter and who should we address to...
First all gather here with relavent information. Then we can draft a letter and send to DOS and congressmen/senator.
A REQUEST TO IV CORE:
Please start a letter campaign: I have been long trying to figure out who exactly is the decision maker for this policy. It would be a great help if we all know where to send the letter and who should we address to...
First all gather here with relavent information. Then we can draft a letter and send to DOS and congressmen/senator.
more...
makeup download arcelona fc

dummgelauft
11-02 02:32 PM
I'm getting my bag of M & M's and box of Kleenex tissues ready.
mit Weise sind die Sachen, sollten wir eine gro�e Menge Spiritus bestellen.Frustriert, ver�rgert, hilft dieses. Es regnet stark, und das dach war undicht!!
mit Weise sind die Sachen, sollten wir eine gro�e Menge Spiritus bestellen.Frustriert, ver�rgert, hilft dieses. Es regnet stark, und das dach war undicht!!
girlfriend arcelona fc wallpaper 2010.
CT_Green
07-10 11:45 AM
Lou has branded an entire national communiy in his hate filled rhetoric. I appreciate that good people differ in their views on immigration, but this crosses the line. H1b is "cheap Indian labor" and "overstay their visas" ??
Lou believes in quoting no facts, just bullishly repeating such views. Nobody who disagrees can ever get a word in. I am a specialist physician with multiple degrees and board certifications. I practice in underserved communities, speak fluent English and pay my taxes. My visa status is and always has been legal. Do I meet the Lou standards? I am waiting in an endless line for a green card that keeps me at the bottom based on my country of birth. So much for Lou's cheap labor! Has everyone forgotten his tacit support for outsourcing in his "other professional life"?
Shame on CNN for allowing this. I, for one, have no further interest in this channel.
Thanks paskal. We need to continue this momentum and more people should contact other media outlets as well as CNN
Lou believes in quoting no facts, just bullishly repeating such views. Nobody who disagrees can ever get a word in. I am a specialist physician with multiple degrees and board certifications. I practice in underserved communities, speak fluent English and pay my taxes. My visa status is and always has been legal. Do I meet the Lou standards? I am waiting in an endless line for a green card that keeps me at the bottom based on my country of birth. So much for Lou's cheap labor! Has everyone forgotten his tacit support for outsourcing in his "other professional life"?
Shame on CNN for allowing this. I, for one, have no further interest in this channel.
Thanks paskal. We need to continue this momentum and more people should contact other media outlets as well as CNN
hairstyles FC BARCELONA 240x320 wallpaper
Guig0
02-03 06:58 AM
now i�m ashaned coz i don�t have any vote at all :(
ssnd03
02-28 05:12 PM
Note that the TSC processing date for EB I-485 moved back to April from May 24, 2007. So the flood of applicants from June are certainly not "within normal processing times" even if they fell out of the BECs and have an early PD, and have a namecheck pending >180 days.
I agree that sucks. They should be processing based on PD and not RD. But when and if this >180 days policy for namecheck gets streamlined, and with PERM implemented, processing will be more FIFO than ever, even though IOs work on their own whims and timelines. I doubt visagate filers will see FIFO, but future filers will.
I agree that sucks. They should be processing based on PD and not RD. But when and if this >180 days policy for namecheck gets streamlined, and with PERM implemented, processing will be more FIFO than ever, even though IOs work on their own whims and timelines. I doubt visagate filers will see FIFO, but future filers will.
paskal
05-29 07:01 PM
So if I'm understanding it correctly. For all the ones who applied for I-140 after May15th 07 all there petitions will be cancelled or revoked? I really that should come from the USCIS as a amendment and not from a news or a blog. I have been browsing the website and yet to find it. Can someone help me out with the exact text from USCIS? :mad:
instead of trolling the web looking for USCIS announcements
the bill is not yet law, how do you expect to find USCIS notification of anything? no one knows what the final law will be after the house and conference committee finish their parts. so do the necessary thing and let's try to get the best bill possible.
instead of trolling the web looking for USCIS announcements
the bill is not yet law, how do you expect to find USCIS notification of anything? no one knows what the final law will be after the house and conference committee finish their parts. so do the necessary thing and let's try to get the best bill possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment