Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

wallpapers of cars and bikes

images wallpapers of cars and ikes. wallpapers of cars and bikes. Cars And Bikes Wallpapers
  • Cars And Bikes Wallpapers



  • Rsamuga
    07-16 03:03 PM
    Hi All-

    I have a tricky scenario here, I need some input/guidance.

    I came to USA during Dec 2003 through a California based Indian Consulting firm. I worked for him for 2 years. In between, he
    applied the petition for my labor in April 2005 on eB2 Category and my responsibility was to pay for the GREEN CARD expenses.
    During Oct 2005, I joined an American company as permanent employee. Even after that, due to the good terms with my previous employer he agreed to apply for my I-140 during 2007 June and I took care of the financial aspect of it. The known understanding was that I will join his company in near future, apply the I-485 and get the GC.

    Two months back my I-140 got approved and I was waiting for the priority date to be current. Last week, I came back from my India trip. I got engaged during my trip and my marriage has been fixed in Nov'08. Today when I checked the UCSIS site, the priority date for the eB2 category is current.

    My questions are:

    1) At this point of time, I do not want to join my old employer.Working with the current American company, can I still proceed and apply for the I-485 through my previous employer ??.

    2) If not, Can I use the earlier priority date(April 2005) by applying for a fresh GC(perm labor/ I-140) from my current employer?

    3) To use the earlier priority date(April 2005), do I need to take approval letter from my previous employer ? Is there any chance that the old priority date can be revoked by the employer ??

    If any of you guys have had/come across the same kind of scenario, please do let me know what would be the best way to proceed.

    I really appreciate your response in this regard.

    Thanks!!





    wallpaper Cars And Bikes Wallpapers wallpapers of cars and bikes. cars and ikes wallpapers.
  • cars and ikes wallpapers.



  • FrankZulu
    08-13 11:47 PM
    Nothing yet. Once 2nd July is done it should be one or two business days.





    wallpapers of cars and bikes. images Cars And Bikes
  • images Cars And Bikes



  • PDOCT05
    10-30 04:40 PM
    Update to my case. Submitted Originally on July 2nd for I-140/I-1485. USCIS Sent back everything on Aug�28 stating Original Labor missing. Attorney sent back the case on Sep 11th with a cover letter that the labor could be requested by USCIS to DOL. The copy of ETA9089 & certified online copy was attached with the original case. I was hoping that they will accept the case this time as I have seen similar cases where they accept the case and issue RFE at a later date. Attorney also mentioned that he got receipts for similar cases like this.

    Today- USCIS returned back the application (both I-140 & I-1485) with the letter saying that the dates are not current even though the date stamped was July 2nd on the case. I talked to attorney and he is planning to send the case back to them giving examples on the similar cases and putting a strong cover letter. The final plan of action still needs to be finalized. Looks like I am the unlucky one presently from the batch of 400 K applications. I don�t know how to express my pain, agony frustration I have gone through the last 4 months. I don�t have words to express myself but just feel so terribly sad and disappointed from this whole process I have been going through... I am also planning to contact the local senators /congressman and sought their help & attention.


    I am very sorry to see this happened to you. Please talk to your lawyer and ask him to handle it good. Contacting local senators/Congressman will help you..good luck.





    2011 cars and ikes wallpapers. wallpapers of cars and bikes. latest wallpapers of cars and
  • latest wallpapers of cars and



  • tigerk
    10-02 01:52 PM
    You can apply. Depends on type of loan. May not require a cosigner also. Enjoy US free market economy.

    Can you please provide some more information on applying for a student loan without a co-signer, when you are not a GC holder or US Citizen? Thanks



    more...


    wallpapers of cars and bikes. latest wallpapers of cars and
  • latest wallpapers of cars and



  • rbharol
    08-23 04:34 PM
    I talked to the contact person at competeamerica.org

    According to him They won�t vote on any immigration bills till after the election.

    So it seems it will be after november only.

    But look at the positive side. We have more time to contact the law makers.





    wallpapers of cars and bikes. house Bikes Wallpapers | cars
  • house Bikes Wallpapers | cars



  • raysaikat
    04-17 12:46 AM
    Here's our situation:

    Both of our GC applications were filed in EB3 categories, by our individual employers, independent of each other.

    My priority date is Apr 2002. My 140 is approved and 485 was filed in 2007 and is currently pending.

    My husband's 140 is also approved and 485 was filed back in 2005. His priority date is Sep 2003.

    Is there any way now to link both our applications, so he can take advantage of my earlier priority date without him having to withdraw his 485 application?

    Here is what I understand, but make sure you seek professional opinion before making any move.

    He can simply submit another I-485 as the derivative of your application. Of course that can only happen when your PD becomes current. He does not have to withdraw his own application. If he gets GC as your derivative, his other I-485 will automatically become invalid.



    more...


    wallpapers of cars and bikes. Background: Cars and Bikes
  • Background: Cars and Bikes



  • Michael chertoff
    04-15 10:28 AM
    I got my approval y'day from TSC. This marks the end of GC journey. Been with same employer since Aug 1999 ( 9 Long years...........).

    Congratulations .....everyone of us will see this day one day....

    wow I can imagine how happy you are..enjoy and pray for rest of us.





    2010 images Cars And Bikes wallpapers of cars and bikes. wallpapers of cars and ikes.
  • wallpapers of cars and ikes.



  • MatsP
    June 1st, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Telling other people what lenses to buy (or not to buy) is often hard, for several reasons:
    - You probably have a better idea what you want than I do.
    - Before you posted here, you probably have made your mind up somewhat.
    - My personal preference doesn't really match yours.
    - etc, etc.

    That's never stopped me from trying to tell people what to do, tho'! ;-)

    Now, what lens you should buy depends VERY MUCH on what you want it to do. A 70-300 will be an "OK" lens, it's a budget version - but as you say, it's a lot of money to you, and telling you that you'd get a much better lens if you spend 3x or 5x the money will not really solve a problem.

    The things you should consider, however, is if it's going to be good enough for the things you mention:
    - Landscapes - a 70-300 lens is probably too long most of the time - your 18-55 is probably a better landscape lens.
    - Portrait - Yes, certainly. It's a bit too small an aperture to be a GOOD portrait lens - you want something around f2.0-2.8 - but unless you buy a SPECIFIC lens for portraits, you'd probably not going to get there for anything but A LOT of money.
    - Macro . The close-up distance is 5'/1.5m. Depending on the size of insects/flowers and type of photos you want to take, this may be fine or not close enough. However, it's pretty easy to simulate this in the shop, using for instance a coin some such instead of the flower/insect. So if you think that the smallest flower you'd ever want to get a real close-up of is the size of a quarter, lay a quarter on the floor, and try to take a picture of it with the 70-300 lens... Do you get close enough to fill most of the frame, or does it look like a bit lonely with lots of space around it? Can you accept it? Obviously, most insects are slightly smaller than a quarter - except for butterfly's.

    There aren't many other options to replace the 70-300, that are reasonably low cost. I'm sure you could find some sigma or other non-Nikon brand lens that is less expensive and do roughly the same, with approximately the same result and the added risk that it's not quite as good at working together with the Nikon camera - at least if it's a Nikon camera and lens you can complain to ONE place and hopefully getting it fixed, rather than being stuck between two companies that neither will take responsibility for your equipment not working... [Although Sigma is more likely to fix a non-compatibility problem than Nikon, of course].

    I just noticed that Nikon actually has three different lenses of roughly the same range, a 75-300/4.5-5.6, 70-300 4.0-5.6D ED and 70-300 4.0-5.6G - the latter is a lot cheaper and specifically designed for digital SLR (using smaller lens-elements since the sensor is smaller than the original 35mm film). Not sure if there's much optical different between them. ED should be slightly better optically (and you'd hope so for more than double the price!).

    There are a few things that come to mind:
    1. If you are SERIOUS about macro photography, you probably want to get a proper macro lens - they get MUCH closer to the subject. There's a Sigma 50/2.8 that costs about $300 which will be a good starting point. A poor mans version is "macro filters", which is basically a screw on lens that goes on the front of the filter screw of your usual lens. They are not quite as good optically, but at least allows you to get close enough to get the subject. The macro lens would also be good as a portrait lens, if you want to get a bigger aperture for that.

    2. If you really want to do "big" landscapes, you may need some more wide-angle than the 18-55 gives you. That's obviously not NECESSARY, but for some scenery, it's hard to get far enough away from the subject with a longer lens. Unfortunately, there's really no substitute for dollars here, you'll have to pay for it or not get it, so no easy solution. A Sigma 12-24mm is $689, and that's obviously a lot of money... [Yes, you can get screw on wide-angle lenses too, but if the close-up ones are OK, these aren't - making wide-angle lenses is HARD - magnifying glasses aren't too difficult to make!]

    3. You'll almost certainly need a tripod - both for landscapes and macro photography.

    Finally: Whilst it's good to consider the purchase, waiting TOO long will make you miss oppurtunities of using the equipment.

    Best of luck, and please feel free to ask further questions...

    --
    Mats



    more...


    wallpapers of cars and bikes. 2010 wallpapers of cars and
  • 2010 wallpapers of cars and



  • anilsal
    12-20 11:47 PM
    the question is are jon and stephen interested? if they are and they invite lou or sessions, and they dont accept, chances are they will get the treatment bill o'reilly/dr phil/oprah got from letterman before they showed: every night a constant reference and poking fun at them until they succumbed.
    Point taken. Where do we get Jon/Stephen's contact information?





    hair latest wallpapers of cars and wallpapers of cars and bikes. Cars And Bikes Wallpapers
  • Cars And Bikes Wallpapers



  • pal351
    05-27 04:35 PM
    I called and my employer called them. they said case is ending no further info. is available.

    thanks for replys.



    more...


    wallpapers of cars and bikes. pictures More Cars amp; Bikes
  • pictures More Cars amp; Bikes



  • mayhemt
    09-13 03:21 PM
    Whom are you going to sue? Which 'LAW' did they break? Yes you can sue federal agencies or any government agency (up to certain extent), IF you can prove they are breaking law.

    Unless they are breaking some law, chances of winning or even getting a class-action status are very very bleak. Not to mention, the additional legal costs involved.

    Instead, like Pappu said, its better to concentrate our efforts on working with lawmakers....

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, just quoted from common sense...I might be wrong..





    hot latest wallpapers of cars and wallpapers of cars and bikes. Filed Under (Cars Bikes
  • Filed Under (Cars Bikes



  • gsvisu
    07-17 05:54 PM
    Thanks & Contribute... This is only the beginning.

    Miles to go before we sleep !

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute



    more...


    house hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. Labels: wallpapers of cars and bikes. Latest Cars Bikes Review,;
  • Latest Cars Bikes Review,;



  • imneedy
    03-24 04:00 PM
    Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category.

    Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.





    tattoo house Bikes Wallpapers | cars wallpapers of cars and bikes. cars and ikes wallpapers.
  • cars and ikes wallpapers.



  • BECsufferer
    08-19 06:57 AM
    ^^
    agree with above. This forum is to press our genuine demands....not some a**holes news who brings a bad name.

    delete this.

    Really! ... dude go around and look at forum, than tell me how every other post is 100% directed towards Immigration.

    If you had read the link, you would have been educated on avoiding scams that could happen with you or your loved ones in future. Next time pay attention before you reply!



    more...


    pictures Background: Cars and Bikes wallpapers of cars and bikes. Hd Wallpapers Of Cars And
  • Hd Wallpapers Of Cars And



  • vivache
    11-08 07:29 PM
    1. I would like to believe that all visa numbers include the dependents etc .. since USCIS has the numbers.
    2. At the same time .. maybe 245i is kicking in .. else the priority dates would be different

    The only thing I'm not clear about is this:
    Is 245i only affecting eb3 and not eb2?

    And also from the answers it looks like, inspite of uscis making the numbers public .. it doesn't help us make a prediction





    dresses Filed Under (Cars Bikes wallpapers of cars and bikes. hd wallpapers of cars and
  • hd wallpapers of cars and



  • Saralayar
    08-12 09:14 PM
    My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
    I40 approved TSC July 2007
    485 filed at NSC July 2nd

    LUD is 8/12/2007

    Does this mean anything ?
    Did yo recieve the reciept notice for your I 485 and your check cashed?



    more...


    makeup 2010 wallpapers of cars and wallpapers of cars and bikes. hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. Labels:
  • hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. hd wallpapers of cars and ikes. Labels:



  • yabadaba
    06-30 04:09 PM
    the other thing about ombudsman replying to emails..i wouldd have written to him.. but neither do i have a "technical issue" problem...nor do i have an established line of communication open with thee ombudsman's office...so i m just trying to get some info from gautam who seemed to have that.





    girlfriend cars and ikes wallpapers. wallpapers of cars and bikes. New Cars And Bikes Wallpapers
  • New Cars And Bikes Wallpapers



  • trump_gc
    07-13 10:57 AM
    If she has an EAD she should be fine with the status, if she does not have one, may be u could apply one for her





    hairstyles pictures More Cars amp; Bikes wallpapers of cars and bikes. Super Bike Wallpapers - HD
  • Super Bike Wallpapers - HD



  • niklshah
    01-06 08:58 AM
    change the title of thread buddy its misleading. change to something like guessing on feb visa bulletin.. or time waste on feb visa bulettin..





    njdude26
    07-03 06:57 PM
    longer how and in what stage ?
    It's true that one has to mention about 485, select a choice between consular processing vs processing with in USA. this is usually done while applying for 140.
    However, one can always make an amendment (to either approved 140 or 140 in pending ) to change the choice

    by doing so, one has to wait for a bit longer time. (but, what difference it makes in these days of retrogression?)





    DSLStart
    07-31 07:46 PM
    �Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
    What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment