Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

wallpaper lucu

images hairstyles wallpaper lucu wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu ergerak.
  • wallpaper lucu ergerak.



  • gunabcd
    07-17 10:55 AM
    I have heard from one of the forums here that an estimated 500K people will file this month since all PDs are current. EB-3 mexico + phillipines togther alone will be close to 300K. God help the Job market.

    Also minimum wait time will be 500K/140K ~ 4 yrs before they get to process your GC. Add to that the time for namecheck backlog 2+ yrs. So total 6+ yrs before getting GC........

    lotr

    6 years for everyone? is everyone's PD 2007? Are they going to issue GC only after 6 years? use a little common sense and you will find that GCs are given based on PD, Older the PD sooner you will get GC. for example a person with PD 2003 will get GC within 6 months.

    If you know you are a pessimist, then sit down in a corner and keep crying, don't scrare others with your illogical, baseless arguments.





    wallpaper wallpaper lucu ergerak. wallpaper lucu. tattoo wallpaper lucu dan
  • tattoo wallpaper lucu dan



  • laborday
    07-17 10:56 AM
    OK, anyone who can help me here? I am still getting June.
    For NSC
    --------


    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] March 26, 2007





    wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu.
  • wallpaper lucu.



  • gccube
    08-22 08:41 PM
    The recent AILA prediction on the cutoff dates for EB3 for the month of october, how accurate can they be considering the following.

    1. Dates until May 08 2001 were current for a long time until 2007 June. So most of the guys with that priority dates have already applied for AOS. Most of them might already gotten their GC. There may be a very few stuck in the process but that number should be very less.

    2. For the month of June 2007 they moved the dates ahead by more than 2 years with whatever information they have.

    3. Now by October 2007 there might be a few more cases, with PD before 2001 May 08, might get added but this number should be very less(I think).

    Considering these factors how can there be a huge demand for visa nos with PDs before May 08 2001?

    May be I am missing something really big here. My guess (wild) would be it would move ahead by atleast a year from Pre June 2001 VB dates when they open up in October 2008. Anyway I don't have as much info (or exp) as AILA and I could be grossly wrong.

    This is no advice or suggestion, but purely my opinion.





    2011 tattoo wallpaper lucu dan wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu. wallpaper
  • wallpaper lucu. wallpaper



  • GCMATRIX
    07-25 11:05 AM
    Take Infopass appointment to relieve your anxiety little bit . I took infopass on Aug 8 to know what is happening to my I-485



    more...


    wallpaper lucu. Anime Lucu amp; Wallpaper - Anime
  • Anime Lucu amp; Wallpaper - Anime



  • delhirocks
    07-14 09:34 PM
    So let me guess, your parent applied under 245(i) in 2001 and thats why you have aged out. No thanks, that 245(i) amnesty has caused us enough problems with the labor certification backlogs.

    What was 245(i) amnesty?...just curious

    Also, It is a big concern for me when when some EB visa holder's kid age out and is left out of the process. If someone can show me that this so called dream act will help in that, i will support it and do my part.

    But Iam not getting on the field to bat for an illegal.





    wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu dan unik. lucu
  • wallpaper lucu dan unik. lucu



  • jsb
    12-30 02:07 PM
    I think the DHS-7001 form needs to be signed by the HR of your company.So I guess your company/lawyer will need to be involved.

    No, that is not true. It has nothing to do with lawyers or the HR people. I-485 is YOUR filing (not of your employer's HR). By sending this you merely want to draw attention about something which you believe or hope should happen, and unless immediate attention is drawn you might suffer a loss (in this case, visas may be used up by others simply because someone did not care about your case, or just took the case to process and then went on long holiday etc. Such thing can happen and do happen particularly when paper files have to be worked with). Best...



    more...


    wallpaper lucu. wallpaper windows xp lucu
  • wallpaper windows xp lucu



  • ajay
    11-26 09:01 PM
    Thanks IV for the update.





    2010 wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu. hairstyles wallpaper lucu
  • hairstyles wallpaper lucu



  • cbpds
    07-06 03:52 PM
    Your need to also wish that legal immigration issue is included in the bill as senators might CIR at the expense of the legal immig issue......you do not provide them the votes they need

    Wishful thinking - Would be nice if the court went against AZ and asked the congress and senate to resolve the issue soon through legislative action. :)



    more...


    wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu dan unik.
  • wallpaper lucu dan unik.



  • kartikiran
    12-28 09:39 AM
    For AP renewal, do I need to send photos by mail again? I thought USCIS uses the picture on file. Folks please correct me if I am wrong. Could some one PM me the letter format?
    Appreciate your help
    Yes. Send 2 photos with your name and alien # written on the back.





    hair wallpaper lucu. wallpaper wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu
  • wallpaper lucu



  • sbabunle
    03-18 11:28 AM
    Lawsuite may not work in all occasions. If visa's are not available how can USCIS approve a petition? The law say a VISA should be available in order to approve a GC.



    more...


    wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu. wallpaper
  • wallpaper lucu. wallpaper



  • EkAurAaya
    10-11 04:23 PM
    Thats true..everybody are bothered about EAD and FP. I am here for more than 8 years in this country. IV should emphasise this and USICS should allow affected candidates like us to file I-485 and atleast get EAD. we have priority date earlier compared to others.

    What is your PD? were you stuck in BEC?





    hot Anime Lucu amp; Wallpaper - Anime wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu bergerak.
  • wallpaper lucu bergerak.



  • amsgc
    08-05 09:30 PM
    Can you start a poll for EB2-I the years - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 in this thread?
    It's been a long time since we had an estimate of how many cases are really out there waiting for approval.

    I am trying to keep track of 2004 cases. I think USCIS is not doing fair justice by not giving preference to 2004 cases. Please post your priority date, I-140 approval dates(if approved), I-485 received dates, Name check cleared date(if cleared), finger print cleared date(if you gave finger prints and they got cleared)

    My Details :

    PD : 12/23/2004
    I-140 Approval Date :05/03/2007
    I-485 Received Date : 07/26/2007
    Name Check Cleared.
    Gave Finger Prints.

    I think mine is straight forward case. :confused:



    more...


    house Wallpaper hewan lucu-.jpg wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu pictures images
  • wallpaper lucu pictures images



  • jgh_res
    06-27 04:47 PM
    Nice take on the situation.

    I am very surprised about the requests for cheap photos !!! What a pity.
    We were ready to spend thousands of dollars just a month ago just to have the ability to apply for I485, but when you get a chance , try to save a few dollars and risk an RFE , delay in processing or even denial.

    Walmart photos suck , so are CVS photos. I had them take my pictures in the past. Never used the walmart ones and CVS photos got rejected for visa revalidation. They used Polaroid camera at walmat and they were not good at all.

    I took them at Macy's studio , costed me about $30 for 6 copies but they are great. Please choose a professional studio, $20 extra dollars are worth every penny.

    Some one mentioned about saving $20 and have a dinner. I would rather have peace of mind knowing my pictures are good enough for USCIS than have a $20 dinner.

    Just my 2 cents though. May be I am extra cautious because I got burned once :)





    tattoo wallpaper lucu dan unik. lucu wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu dan unik.
  • wallpaper lucu dan unik.



  • h1techSlave
    06-24 12:57 PM
    Right now with the unemployment at > 10%, immigration reform is a tough sell.

    For the average joe, an immigrant is a job stealer; despite the evidence that immigration creates new jobs.

    So I wouldn't pin my hopes on any immigration reforms, until the unemployment is below 7% or so.

    If this is true, how come CIR is one of the main agendas of democratic party. Also remember hispanic votes were a deciding factor in the last election. GOP acknowledges that. Moreover voters demographics has changed since last election. Electorate is comprised of higher percentage of forward thinking younger generation.

    IMO anti-immigrant racist voter percentage will be on decline in coming years. So democrats/gop is better off catering to the likes of this younger generation.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper windows xp lucu wallpaper lucu. iklan plesetan lucu
  • iklan plesetan lucu



  • gcseeker2002
    03-02 03:17 PM
    I was just curious to know and the reason why I asked was, if you read all the posts on this thread, one person (sheela) had a similar 'house visit' by an ICE agent...who was asking questions mostly on wire transfers...so, was trying to see if there was any similarity in both the cases?
    The simplest and easiest case for transferring money is because we dont know if we will ever get GCs, and our jobs are not guaranteed as we are on H1, so we can say we feel safer to keep the money back in home country than in this country and hence transfer the money.

    BTW, bujjigadu123 , your visit was scheduled for last week if I am right going by your OP, can you pls let us know what happened





    dresses wallpaper lucu bergerak. wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu. Wallpaper Lucu Keren; Wallpaper Lucu Keren
  • wallpaper lucu. Wallpaper Lucu Keren; Wallpaper Lucu Keren



  • rdehar
    10-02 11:56 AM
    Based on my receipt numbers and looking up on USCIS website, it appears my AOS application that was sent to NSC has been sent to California Center. I have not seen anybody's case being sent to CSC. Dunno how good or bad it is and whether it sppeds up/delays my EAD processing. Anybody had experience with CSC and got any of EAD/AP/GC approved from CSC.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D

    says that

    "*California Service Center and Vermont Service Center are currently assisting in data entry of employment-based I-485 and related forms (I-140, I-765, and I-131) received at Texas Service Center between the dates of 7/28 and 8/8. As a result, some applicants may receive receipt notices from a service center different than the one they originally applied to."

    Match your application date on that page to your dates ...



    more...


    makeup wallpaper lucu dan unik. wallpaper lucu. Wallpaper hewan lucu-.jpg
  • Wallpaper hewan lucu-.jpg



  • guy03062
    07-27 03:53 PM
    why not 1 to Mr. Emilio Gonzales and 1 to Dr. Rice...just to be on safe side...in case none of these centers accepts your application :D

    You are not a wellwisher, why did you forget the local service center where sometimes a case gets transferred to.. :D :D :D





    girlfriend wallpaper lucu dan unik. wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu bergerak.
  • wallpaper lucu bergerak.



  • andy garcia
    08-22 10:14 PM
    Looks like this needs correction.Labors expire after 180 days from approval date after July 16th.

    http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/fraud_faqs_07-13-07.pdf
    Read on page 4

    Labor certifications approved on or after July 16, 2007, will expire 180 days from their date of issue, unless filed prior to expiration with the DHS in support of a Form I-140 immigrant petition for an alien worker.





    hairstyles wallpaper lucu. wallpaper wallpaper lucu. Wallpaper hewan lucu
  • Wallpaper hewan lucu



  • VivekAhuja
    03-03 01:14 PM
    How is money safer in your home country than it is here? That is no reason to transfer money.





    phanta
    07-14 12:58 PM
    - How has greencard changed your life after receiving it?
    - What did you do on the day you received it?
    - How did the long wait upset your life?
    - How did immigrationvoice help you during this long wait?
    - Would you like to continue your support to immigration voice and help others waiting?

    I got my GC after 6 years of application and 10 years arrival. Initially the GC was not a goal, probably a mistake.Later on it felt like it was hampering my dreams. With the passage of some more time, realized that dreams were not really dependent on the GC, but it was a nice crutch. Getting the GC does bring about some stability brought about by the job flexibility, but the lack of one did not prevent me from changing jobs, marrying, having kids, buying a home, or searching for better opportunities. I really can't say, I lost a good opportunity because I did not have a GC, but I did use it as an excuse.
    Nevertheless, not a look a gift horse in the mouth, the GC was a much awaited event and milestone. I am now officially an immigrant, and I did open a champagne bottle on that day and have a dinner out with the family.

    - Any advice for everyone?
    It is easy to give this, since it would no longer apply to me, nevertheless, I would advice one to plan one's life without the feeling of entitlement and the understanding that the GC in itself will not change your life by a whole lot(it will have a lot of impact for some, but on average, lives for most will go on) . The ability to take risks, plan for risks and to compromise is independent of it. If not GC, then something else will replace it. So don't fret, fume or drown in sorrow, it will happen in time, with a constant plod towards the goal.





    up_guy
    01-02 11:34 AM
    Happy New Year Guys

    I have quick question. Please comment on this �

    Can anyone accept payments for expenses (reimbursement) from other than your employer (payroll & H-1b holding company). This could be accept such payments for expenses (reimbursement) directly from middle man company or client ?

    Please respond



    No comments:

    Post a Comment