Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

volleyball pictures

images beach volleyball uniforms. volleyball pictures. Varsity Volleyball
  • Varsity Volleyball



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-10 04:14 PM
    i guess they were very happy that they discussed the horse issue and they decided to take a well deserved break...as for 5882 who cares, as one poster mentioned, the horses are US citizens and they support the economy by eating grass. Republicans are happy because legal horses will be eating legal grass as opposed to illegals cutting and shipping grass to the horses. Democrats will be happy because the horses are well looked after.

    ... i am just venting but i think this is a sign of the times we live in :D .To the folks who say that everything will be ok with the new Prez comes, remember the congress will mostly stay the same.

    ya ... at least one issue will be closed by them ... hopefully they discuss our bill today ...





    wallpaper Varsity Volleyball volleyball pictures. Volleyball
  • Volleyball



  • ivbabu
    10-25 04:24 PM
    My details are as under





    volleyball pictures. volleyball - photo/picture
  • volleyball - photo/picture



  • ajthakur
    07-14 06:09 PM
    I know I acted irresponsibly. Under the circumstances I had to. The person employing me was trying to use me for (something) for which my conscience didnt allow. So the decision to quit was best. I can't write all the circumstances here. I knew I could get into problems with immigration department for my irrational yet moral decision to quit company before 180 days. I think this problem with USCIS is far more acceptable than doing something for your employer that your heart doesnt allow you to.

    Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.

    Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.

    Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.





    2011 Volleyball volleyball pictures. random things out of wood.
  • random things out of wood.



  • imh1b
    11-16 04:25 PM
    To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.

    I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.

    Has the lawsuit been filed yet?

    Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.



    more...


    volleyball pictures. Spalding TF-5000 Volleyball.
  • Spalding TF-5000 Volleyball.



  • bayarea07
    09-10 02:20 PM
    I dont think its the Right Link the link that you sent has lot of action going on but
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
    has people moving all over the place and no action


    I found another link. Not sure if its the right one ?

    http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN_wm.aspx





    volleyball pictures. DPU Volleyball Team 2008.jpg
  • DPU Volleyball Team 2008.jpg



  • NKR
    09-19 04:06 PM
    Why do you insist that I stop posting, since you don't like it. :confused:
    Never insisted you stop posting, was only hoping that you will post some sensible stuff

    If you don't want to hear the problems, you don't have to read these posts.
    It�s my mistake, I always thought that Mr NoJoke will post something nice but you disappoint me all the time. Henceforth I will stick to your advice.


    Since you think this is all my prediction - Today from washington post

    I am sticking to your advice, I am not reading that boring news.



    more...


    volleyball pictures. Beach Volleyball
  • Beach Volleyball



  • Jaime
    09-10 02:02 PM
    Guys, you have to move to Florida. When my wife and son were on H4 they were paying in-state tuition.

    this is copied from the catalog of the school:

    The following categories will be considered as Florida residents for tuition purposes:


    Active duty members of the armed forces stationed in Florida, or whose home of record is in Florida, and their dependents.
    Full-time instructional and administrative personnel employed by a public educational institution and their dependents
    Qualified beneficiaries under the Florida Pre-Paid Postsecondary Expense Program.
    In addition the following nonimmigrant categories are eligible to establish Florida residency: A, E, G, H-1, H-4, I, K, L, N, 0-1, O-3, R, and NATO I-7.
    Others as permitted by state statute or rule


    Nice! Too bad we're not allowed to move!





    2010 volleyball - photo/picture volleyball pictures. beach volleyball uniforms.
  • beach volleyball uniforms.



  • walking_dude
    09-19 01:07 PM
    On the flight back I was watching LIES Dobbs on Communist Nativist Network...

    Corrected.

    On the flight back I was watching Lou Dobbs on CNN and they used a clipping from our rally and did a whole piece on illegal immigration without even mentioning the rally!! That is so typical of the media.



    more...


    volleyball pictures. Volleyball
  • Volleyball



  • alex99
    05-09 01:05 PM
    bump





    hair random things out of wood. volleyball pictures. Volleyball girls pictures
  • Volleyball girls pictures



  • masterji
    07-12 07:24 PM
    Can not wait till Aug 1 :D



    more...


    volleyball pictures. volleyball for
  • volleyball for



  • prioritydate
    06-29 05:06 PM
    I am really happy for all those people who got their GC :)





    hot Spalding TF-5000 Volleyball. volleyball pictures. Day 3 - Beach Volleyball
  • Day 3 - Beach Volleyball



  • GreenLantern
    02-15 06:51 AM
    Look at my post count. Does it look like I have a life? :lol:



    more...


    house Volleyball volleyball pictures. VOLLEYBALL 05 mb000825
  • VOLLEYBALL 05 mb000825



  • mariner5555
    03-10 07:21 AM
    dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?



    I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.

    I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.

    As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
    Kutra ..who the heck has the time to read yr senseless humor - it doesnt matter if you put a smiley face next to it. this is a serious issue and using senseless humor does not help ..I wont argue too much nor do I want to get into personal fight ..so I will stop. btw ..I dont have time to give you red dots nor do I care for them. what is sad is that if we cannot capitalize in some way the fact that many many of us are not buying houses (made by American workers BTW), cars, home improvement items etc etc ..then there is little chance that any other campaign will ever work





    tattoo DPU Volleyball Team 2008.jpg volleyball pictures. Leather Volleyball
  • Leather Volleyball



  • anilvt
    10-12 02:09 PM
    Can we do same for EB2 too ...quite helpfull for EB2 stats too



    more...


    pictures Beach Volleyball volleyball pictures. volleyball
  • volleyball



  • andycool
    07-12 04:56 PM
    E. APPLICABILITY OF INA SECTION 202(a)(5)(A)AS IT RELATES TO THE ALLOCATION OF �OTHERWISE UNUSED� NUMBERS

    INA Section 202(a)(5)(A), added by the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (AC21), provides that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a calendar quarter, then the otherwise unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limits. This provision helps to assure that all available Employment preference numbers may be used. In recent years, the application of Section 202(a)(5)(A) has occasionally allowed oversubscribed countries such as China-mainland born and India to utilize large quantities of Employment First and Second preference numbers that would have otherwise gone unused.

    For example, let us assume that 11,600 Employment Second preference numbers are available in a calendar quarter. There is heavy Employment Second preference demand by China-mainland born and India applicants; however, each country is oversubscribed and would ordinarily be limited to about 800 of the available numbers due to the prorating provisions of INA Section 202(e). Applicants from other countries that have not yet reached their per-country limit have reported a total demand of 6,500 numbers. After taking the worldwide demand into account, it is determined that as a result of the China-mainland born and India per-country limits only 8,100 of the total available Employment Second preference numbers would be used in that quarter. In this instance, the otherwise unused 3,500 numbers could then be made available to China-mainland born and India regardless of their per-country limits. Should that occur, the same cut-off date would be applied to each country, since numbers must be provided strictly in priority date order regardless of chargeability. In this instance, greater number use by one country would indicate a higher rate of demand by applicants from that country with earlier priority dates.

    According to this there should be a quarterly spillover ...:confused: but it looks like spillover is happening only in last quarter :D





    dresses Day 3 - Beach Volleyball volleyball pictures. volleyball t-shirt
  • volleyball t-shirt



  • amitjoey
    08-15 04:01 PM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html

    That was expected.



    more...


    makeup Volleyball volleyball pictures. Volleyball
  • Volleyball



  • varshadas
    02-05 05:46 PM
    Hello All,

    Congressman Ferguson has agreed to meet at 4:30pm this Friday, February 9th, 2007 in his district office. The address is:

    45 Mountain Blvd.
    Building D, Suite 1
    Warren, NJ 07059

    Let me know who all can make it. I think I can accomodate 3 more. I have to check the fax I sent him.

    Thanks,
    Varsha





    girlfriend Leather Volleyball volleyball pictures. Volleyball Volleyball – 3rd
  • Volleyball Volleyball – 3rd



  • dpp
    07-09 03:55 PM
    Delhiguy,
    YES! They did broke law by provisioning visa numbers for applications that had not cleared FBI check. Their book clearly says the visa number needs to be alloted only after the application is 100% ready for adjudication.

    Yes, this is another one. There are somany. Please check AILA lawsuit.





    hairstyles volleyball for volleyball pictures. Volleyball 101
  • Volleyball 101



  • Abhinaym
    07-03 10:26 AM
    ...that the system is severely backlogged and needs repair but to say it is unfair to limit the number of immigrants from one country does not make sense. Removing the per country limit would allow one or two countries to dominate the EB system because their high populations allow them to produce more skilled labor. So removing the per country limit would remove the "bias" off these countries and move it to the ones with lower populations; so, in essence the discrimination would be reversed? Maybe a point-based system that incorporates a per country score would be better?

    Hey DN, look this whole point about "countries to dominate the EB system" is totally frivolous. Please try to understand 2 points (I say please again):

    1. Cards don't go out to countries, they are given to individuals, whose background, education, motivation, employability, circumstances are completely different from another individual from the same country. From your profile it seems you are Canadian, does it make any sense to say that you shouldn't be given a GC, because a whole bunch of Canandians got a GC in the past? Why should there be a relation between country and employability here? (After all the GC is for employability in the long run)

    2. Just because another of my countrymen got a GC doesn't make any difference to me or my employer! They don't subsidize me, they don't feed me, they don't pay my bills, they don't work for my employer/clients. Again, my employer wants to keep me employed beyond my H1 date, how and why should it matter to the employer/client/economy that heaps of Indians got their GCs?

    Buddy, I'm different, I'm a very unique individual - so are you, and so is everyone in this forum. I bring a diversity in skillset which is why my employer hires me, not because of my ethnicity or country of origin.

    Basically that's what should matter to the economy, a diversity in skillset not in race or national origin. And who's best at deciding that other than the employer?! Besides, the EB GC system is designed to strengthen the workforce and not about doing favors to countries, right?





    njboy
    09-26 11:49 AM
    here we are busy trashing each other, while in the cnn artile, everyone has joined together and is bashing us...

    http://fsbfeatures.blogs.fsb.com/2007/09/25/should-the-us-grant-more-h-1b-visas/#comments

    I have not seen a single person say positive things about the h1-b program. Instead of infighting here, can we all go there and try to justify the need for skilled labor? Everyone seems to say..they should hire from US...but they forget that there is noone in US to hire. This one sided bashing by anti-immigrants/ racists will only damage our position.





    mahujam
    10-15 04:40 PM
    People who want a copy of their LCA/I-140, please send that in before this. This will create a real large queue and you won't ever get your copy.

    Do we all need to do this ?

    -M



    No comments:

    Post a Comment