uma_vishi
02-24 12:10 PM
i'm on L1B visa.I came to US on L1B in 2005 with one year petition and got extension
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
wallpaper Peugeot. Model. 307 Cc
sanju
06-13 12:03 PM
I think Administrator should put a stop this IDIOT. Every now and then some arrogant idiot shows up from somewhere, and tries to hijack the forum for that day. This guy polky doesn't care if people on this forum are all LEGALS. This maniac is brainwashed and should be banned immediately. Otherwise, he will waste rest of his day preaching about "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" even though no one on this forum is ILLEGAL.
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
krishna.ahd
01-30 01:21 PM
Unpaid bench means you are "Out of Status". Not illegal.
When you are present in the country after your I-94 has expired, then you are illegal.
There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and unpaid bench when working for a desi company.
Whether you will go on bench or not depends completely on you, your skills, your willingness to find jobs across the country (not just where you live), your willingness to travel and the biggest factor : Market conditions. Right now, the market is good, and if you live in a big city with good opportunities, and if your skills are good, then you may be able to find a project wherever you live.
If the whole thing doesnt work out, then you can always go back on H4.( If you stop working, you have to file for H1 to H4 transfer also, its not automatic, many people have learned this the hard way)
About stamping, well, that's a question I really dont know the answer to. I have not heard of many examples or questions about what happens when a person on valid H4 applies for a H1 stamp. Someone here, if he/she has experience may be able to answer.
Very well said locilife (about the things guaranteed in life)
Double (triple??) check about the desi consulting compnay and their ability to get you the project.
Good Luck.
Krishna
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"
When you are present in the country after your I-94 has expired, then you are illegal.
There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and unpaid bench when working for a desi company.
Whether you will go on bench or not depends completely on you, your skills, your willingness to find jobs across the country (not just where you live), your willingness to travel and the biggest factor : Market conditions. Right now, the market is good, and if you live in a big city with good opportunities, and if your skills are good, then you may be able to find a project wherever you live.
If the whole thing doesnt work out, then you can always go back on H4.( If you stop working, you have to file for H1 to H4 transfer also, its not automatic, many people have learned this the hard way)
About stamping, well, that's a question I really dont know the answer to. I have not heard of many examples or questions about what happens when a person on valid H4 applies for a H1 stamp. Someone here, if he/she has experience may be able to answer.
Very well said locilife (about the things guaranteed in life)
Double (triple??) check about the desi consulting compnay and their ability to get you the project.
Good Luck.
Krishna
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"
2011 11.490 2006 Peugeot 307 Cc 2.0
nlssubbu
09-28 02:19 PM
Yes, thanks for all your comments, and I would only request everyone to participate more actively on IV stuff. Start building your state chapters, spread the message.
When IV was expecting 10000 people for the rally only 2000 + came. It is obvious that America needs us and we need America and we must all unite to make this a better place.
Jane - your points taken. But, it is not all about rasicm. In a cosmopolitan society, everyone is same. It is just the fact that the communities from the majority opposue us.
A good example is Ron Hira. He is 100% Indian immigrant. He has been one of the architects behind the Durbin Grassley provisions.
So many people who work against us are the recent green card holders. A good example of such people who lurk in our forums is Senthil1. He got his green card and wants to do as much damage as possible for future immigrants, so that he is always in demand and does not face competition.
Since 1970s Indians and Chinese have migrated as doctors and engineers and have been in top positions here. If you are trying to immigrate today - you are a direct competition to their children who are raised here with comforts, they are the ones who influence the govt with restrictive policies.
Recently Jay(logiclife) was on a radio station and the person interviewing jay was a radio jockey of Indian origin. He is definitely not the highly skilled types, and he was behaving exactly like Ron Hira types
Hi Chandu,
Not all GC holders are against the aspiring GC seekers. In fact, I am promoting IV actively to many older GC holders and exposing how bad the system is now when compared to their days. [Say from 10 years ago]. I am trying my best to help many, who are in line with what ever little knowledge I gained during this process. I will be happier one and only if this broken system is fixed and the process is made transparent. I only wish that this will happen during my life time :p
Thanks
PS: I did not had IV during the time when I started my GC process :mad:
When IV was expecting 10000 people for the rally only 2000 + came. It is obvious that America needs us and we need America and we must all unite to make this a better place.
Jane - your points taken. But, it is not all about rasicm. In a cosmopolitan society, everyone is same. It is just the fact that the communities from the majority opposue us.
A good example is Ron Hira. He is 100% Indian immigrant. He has been one of the architects behind the Durbin Grassley provisions.
So many people who work against us are the recent green card holders. A good example of such people who lurk in our forums is Senthil1. He got his green card and wants to do as much damage as possible for future immigrants, so that he is always in demand and does not face competition.
Since 1970s Indians and Chinese have migrated as doctors and engineers and have been in top positions here. If you are trying to immigrate today - you are a direct competition to their children who are raised here with comforts, they are the ones who influence the govt with restrictive policies.
Recently Jay(logiclife) was on a radio station and the person interviewing jay was a radio jockey of Indian origin. He is definitely not the highly skilled types, and he was behaving exactly like Ron Hira types
Hi Chandu,
Not all GC holders are against the aspiring GC seekers. In fact, I am promoting IV actively to many older GC holders and exposing how bad the system is now when compared to their days. [Say from 10 years ago]. I am trying my best to help many, who are in line with what ever little knowledge I gained during this process. I will be happier one and only if this broken system is fixed and the process is made transparent. I only wish that this will happen during my life time :p
Thanks
PS: I did not had IV during the time when I started my GC process :mad:
more...
tb2904
12-27 10:34 AM
I posted the following details in other thread -
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******
javadeveloper
12-12 03:56 PM
No one has answered my question yet - If we are so "highly skilled", why no one is listening to us in this country.
They'll definitely listen , but It takes some time , may be 5,6 years
They'll listen to you in 1 year if you have "extraordinary ability(EB1)"
They'll definitely listen , but It takes some time , may be 5,6 years
They'll listen to you in 1 year if you have "extraordinary ability(EB1)"
more...
willgetgc2005
02-16 11:40 AM
Retrohatao,
Yes. You are right. We got to keep hammering. It is a national security Issue to let people roam for years freely. Such a security fallacy, will prop up any Senators ears.
Ofcourse, we tend to miss such genuine opportunities to raise relevant Issues....
Any idea, how we can make this an agenda and get it to the IV volunteers and office bearers ?
Yes. You are right. We got to keep hammering. It is a national security Issue to let people roam for years freely. Such a security fallacy, will prop up any Senators ears.
Ofcourse, we tend to miss such genuine opportunities to raise relevant Issues....
Any idea, how we can make this an agenda and get it to the IV volunteers and office bearers ?
2010 9.990 na 2006 Peugeot 307 Cc
ramus
07-02 06:13 PM
Why we just have $300 contribution so far when we have 1500 members online.. Lets put this thred in every thread..
Pappu, can we put this thread on home page..
Pappu, can we put this thread on home page..
more...
MDix
03-10 02:33 PM
From July-07 fiasco DOS and USICS work very closely on VB, I am referring to USCI and DOS. And USCIS is the one who influence DOS decision.
Since you chose to not to answer my question, I assume you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please ignore MDix.
Since you chose to not to answer my question, I assume you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please ignore MDix.
hair 10.500 2004 Peugeot 307 Cc 2.0
praveenat11
09-24 01:14 PM
can say me the format of affidavit from a lawyer or from a professional translator
more...
vin13
11-11 04:50 PM
Second step is requesting members to send electronic signature. Basically they have to scan thier signature and send JPG file.
Will there be any privacy issues?
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
Will there be any privacy issues?
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
hot Peugeot 307 CC 2.0 2005 (54)
optimystic
10-16 12:47 AM
Thanks to IV Core and Nixstor in particular for following up on the FOIA subject that has been brought up in several threads over the past couple of weeks (including one by me as well !) and take this up as an action item and providing guidance for the IV members on how to do the same.
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
more...
house Used Peugeot 307 Cc 2005

rkay
05-23 02:08 PM
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
tattoo Peugeot 307 CC CABRIOLET 2005
CT_Green
04-10 11:41 AM
My PD is Oct 2003
Waiting for 485 approval. FP done. Have EAD.
Waiting for 485 approval. FP done. Have EAD.
more...
pictures Used Peugeot 307 Cc 2004
paskal
07-16 06:18 PM
only the media can do this for us
they like exposes' don't they?
now how can we get them interested
would the nyt reporter that wrote a story on Numbers USA be interested in a follwo up on their tactics?
they like exposes' don't they?
now how can we get them interested
would the nyt reporter that wrote a story on Numbers USA be interested in a follwo up on their tactics?
dresses Used Peugeot 307 Cc 2006
user1205
08-15 05:38 PM
The spill over goes from EB2 ROW to EB3 ROW to EB2 India to EB3 India .. at least that's how some people explained it.
Also I'm pretty sure country quota of 7% is for all EB categories combined.
I guess the logic of USCIS is beyond logic and rules.
Also I'm pretty sure country quota of 7% is for all EB categories combined.
I guess the logic of USCIS is beyond logic and rules.
more...
makeup Used Peugeot 307 Cc 2005
BlueSunD
03-07 12:08 AM
I guess it is kind of hard to try to complete an image that satisfies the mental picture that we have of it. Mostly, because of time, right now I have a lot to do too. But I won�t quit no matter what.... I guess that, either I love too much to work on 3D, or I like to suffer and don�t sleep :krazy: Anyway, good luck to everyone!
Geez Grinch! That�s really cool! I hadn�t reloaded this page until I posted... and I didn�t want to double post :)
Anyway, it�s really neat! Congratulations, the texturing is really nice!
Geez Grinch! That�s really cool! I hadn�t reloaded this page until I posted... and I didn�t want to double post :)
Anyway, it�s really neat! Congratulations, the texturing is really nice!
girlfriend 2004 Peugeot 307 CC COUPE
kumarc123
04-09 03:37 PM
Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)
Hey Pappu,
What do you conclude of this? Their has to be some rational reason behind them not moving EB2I, it is hard to grasp that they are still working on 2004-2005 PD's. Is their something we can do bring them in more transparency.
I believe earlier they screwed up and now they are on apposite extreme end, scrutinizing every element.
Hey Pappu,
What do you conclude of this? Their has to be some rational reason behind them not moving EB2I, it is hard to grasp that they are still working on 2004-2005 PD's. Is their something we can do bring them in more transparency.
I believe earlier they screwed up and now they are on apposite extreme end, scrutinizing every element.
hairstyles Used Peugeot 307 Cc 2005
rockstart
03-12 08:36 AM
To be able to use the AC21, should the I-140 be already approved for 180 days or more?
No its 180 days since receipt date. It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary. The other condition is you are working in same/ similar job profile and you are getting wages equal or higher than what is mentioned in your LCA.
No its 180 days since receipt date. It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary. The other condition is you are working in same/ similar job profile and you are getting wages equal or higher than what is mentioned in your LCA.
BlueSunD
03-09 08:40 PM
I�m trying to finish all the work I�ve got so I can finally spend some time to finish my entry. It�s kind of bothering not being able to add all the things you want this time, but soulty�s right, you can do it later. I would like to catch some sleep tonight too... but guess that will have to wait too :P
sri1309
01-25 09:18 AM
For my part, I send an email everyday to the white house and the state dept. This is probably not enough.....but may be some day it will work.
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
The issue is like a BIG bus where we all are together travelling to the same destination. And the bus is stuck in a pit. You and I can push, .. will it help?. What else do you do. You make others also come and push. So, how many people were you able to convince to do what you did.. Dont just convince them, make them also spread the message.
If you want content to be passed, there are many threads here. One is mine, which is "chain reaction..). Its now buried somewhere :(.
I know some people do realize things only when they loose their jobs or when its too late. If realization happens only that way, I wish all of you those not participating actively loose their jobs and hence comes realization that will help you and us all. Hope that happens very fast..
"Agar booth lathon se hi soon sakthe hai, tho lathon hi sahi..".. How my quote on 10..
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
The issue is like a BIG bus where we all are together travelling to the same destination. And the bus is stuck in a pit. You and I can push, .. will it help?. What else do you do. You make others also come and push. So, how many people were you able to convince to do what you did.. Dont just convince them, make them also spread the message.
If you want content to be passed, there are many threads here. One is mine, which is "chain reaction..). Its now buried somewhere :(.
I know some people do realize things only when they loose their jobs or when its too late. If realization happens only that way, I wish all of you those not participating actively loose their jobs and hence comes realization that will help you and us all. Hope that happens very fast..
"Agar booth lathon se hi soon sakthe hai, tho lathon hi sahi..".. How my quote on 10..

No comments:
Post a Comment