alisa
01-28 11:13 AM
Guys......
Lets try to get more people involved, and get them to contribute. Talk to your friends. Convince them that they need to invest in IV now, to get results in the next six weeks to six months.
Updates from core are unnecessary. Either things will happen in Febuary (485 filing) or they won't. We will find out in a few weeks.
Try to increase membership and contributions at this point. The purpose of this thread was to try to estimate and predict visa bulletin times, so we could convince people they were in a bad situation; but we found that to be pretty difficult to do. If you can add to that topic, please feel free to do so. Otherwise, this thread should just be closed.
In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
Lets try to get more people involved, and get them to contribute. Talk to your friends. Convince them that they need to invest in IV now, to get results in the next six weeks to six months.
Updates from core are unnecessary. Either things will happen in Febuary (485 filing) or they won't. We will find out in a few weeks.
Try to increase membership and contributions at this point. The purpose of this thread was to try to estimate and predict visa bulletin times, so we could convince people they were in a bad situation; but we found that to be pretty difficult to do. If you can add to that topic, please feel free to do so. Otherwise, this thread should just be closed.
In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
wallpaper Netflix app will be soon.
saatiish
07-13 10:04 AM
Dude! Just follow the upstream thread and you will find a .PDF document from finalgc
you seem to be right - the doc does say that ! - you made my day - MORE SOUP FOR YOU !
you seem to be right - the doc does say that ! - you made my day - MORE SOUP FOR YOU !
sirinme
11-04 11:37 AM
Nrc2008063524
2011 Netflix App Already Cracked to
nixstor
10-15 11:53 PM
ok what receipt # are you guys talking about? i think iam little confused..
ok if I send the letter with my name and notarize it would it suffice? plkease advise? waht is that receipt # that u guysa re talking about
Yes, just notarize and send by mail or fax. The receipt number is for tracking your FOIA request and NOT for your immigration related cases.
From USCIS FOIA home page
Making a FOIA or PA request:
1. To Request USCIS Records: Unless otherwise noted below, mail or fax all requests for USCIS records, including alien files and procurement information, to the National Records Center at the address listed above. Please note: ALL FOIA REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. Form G-639 (available from this website under Immigration Forms) may be used for this purpose, but is not required. Please see “How to make a FOIA or PA request” for detailed information necessary to process your request. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept FOIA or PA requests by e-mail at this time.
ok if I send the letter with my name and notarize it would it suffice? plkease advise? waht is that receipt # that u guysa re talking about
Yes, just notarize and send by mail or fax. The receipt number is for tracking your FOIA request and NOT for your immigration related cases.
From USCIS FOIA home page
Making a FOIA or PA request:
1. To Request USCIS Records: Unless otherwise noted below, mail or fax all requests for USCIS records, including alien files and procurement information, to the National Records Center at the address listed above. Please note: ALL FOIA REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING. Form G-639 (available from this website under Immigration Forms) may be used for this purpose, but is not required. Please see “How to make a FOIA or PA request” for detailed information necessary to process your request. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept FOIA or PA requests by e-mail at this time.
more...
EB3_SEP04
05-26 06:33 PM
I lost you there. Being silent and possibly getting arrested is protesting in a legal manner ? Why would you do that ? There are numerous other means of doing it.
Being within 100 miles of the border ITSELF is grounds for being asked the question about your immigration status as per that law. There need not be additional suspicious activity.
Do not get me wrong, I fully agree with you on how bad it is to be subjected to such trauma. Suggesting being silent at the cost of being arrested is what bothered me from your post.
I am not sure if they asking me to step out for further questioning or even taking me to a police station would be consiered an arrest. i mean i don't think the event will be recordded in my history/profile in such a way that anyone reviewing my history will say "eb3_sep04 was arrested in NH in May 2009 for ....". I think detention is not same as arrrest, i view detention is something like cops requiring anyone wait reseonably longer (> an hour or so). they wouldn't handcuff me for not saying a word. Again these are just my thoughts, i am not an expert on those jargens.
Being within 100 miles of the border ITSELF is grounds for being asked the question about your immigration status as per that law. There need not be additional suspicious activity.
Do not get me wrong, I fully agree with you on how bad it is to be subjected to such trauma. Suggesting being silent at the cost of being arrested is what bothered me from your post.
I am not sure if they asking me to step out for further questioning or even taking me to a police station would be consiered an arrest. i mean i don't think the event will be recordded in my history/profile in such a way that anyone reviewing my history will say "eb3_sep04 was arrested in NH in May 2009 for ....". I think detention is not same as arrrest, i view detention is something like cops requiring anyone wait reseonably longer (> an hour or so). they wouldn't handcuff me for not saying a word. Again these are just my thoughts, i am not an expert on those jargens.
jw419
04-14 03:11 AM
Many people do not know about this issue yet. My senators do not want to do much on this issue because it is sensitive to bogus national security. My corporate lawyers (and executives) do not want to draw attention to this matter because retrogression is less trickier than this one politically. Guys we need to speak out otherwise nobody will even know about this issue.
How big the impact is? Of the tens of friends, neighbors, coworkers I know of who filed I-485 in 2003, only one got approved. The majority is waiting name check clearance for more 2.5 years!
How big the impact is? Of the tens of friends, neighbors, coworkers I know of who filed I-485 in 2003, only one got approved. The majority is waiting name check clearance for more 2.5 years!
more...
reddog
09-19 11:50 AM
nojoke, do you even have a job?
why on earth are you so worried.
Your rants are getting endless, you are spreading pessimism everywhere. like you were a hedge fund manager and are going to file bankruptcy.
btw, during the dotcom thing, just the telecom company hit was close to $750 billion. And with the big VC funded ventures completely got wiped out, the losses were much large.
also the people that were affected, huge job losses. thousands of people showing up at small job fairs. it was a recession. economies go into recession, and come out of it.
And media likes pessimism, they like destruction, mayhem. If you have not figured that out yet, it is time.
yes, some of the concerns are valid, but you talk like nostradamus, as if you know whats happenin. like the country is going to pack its bags and every citizen is going back to where their ancestors came from. get real.
economies fail, its how much time it takes to bounce back is what matters.
I would say just chill, spend quality hours at your job then you did before, keep it secure, spend time with your family. live your life happily.
We are citizens of the world and with the globalization that has spread, the ripple effect is going to be felt far and wide.
These Investment banks has presence in over 50 countries worldwide.
You can run, but you cannot hide.
Everybody understands that we get this ups and down. The cycles once in a while gets bad. Very bad. We had great depression. This could be a great depression for the financial market. Lehman, which has survived 150 years and many economic cycles closed 2 days ago. So did Bear strerns fold. The dotcom bubble is what - 100 billion max? 200 billion? Here we are talking about trillion dollars.
FDIC has only 50 billion. It can cover a big bank like washington mutual. Can it take another big bank? Wachovia?
This time it is not going to strengthen US position. China is talking about creating a separate world currency and they are not happy with US currency. If china dumps, dollars, a lot of countries will follow.
This is just financial institues. It will have ripple effect on rest of the economy.
FDIC doesn't protect more than 100K if you open different accounts in the same bank. However joint accounts and beneficiary can get you protected for 200K.
why on earth are you so worried.
Your rants are getting endless, you are spreading pessimism everywhere. like you were a hedge fund manager and are going to file bankruptcy.
btw, during the dotcom thing, just the telecom company hit was close to $750 billion. And with the big VC funded ventures completely got wiped out, the losses were much large.
also the people that were affected, huge job losses. thousands of people showing up at small job fairs. it was a recession. economies go into recession, and come out of it.
And media likes pessimism, they like destruction, mayhem. If you have not figured that out yet, it is time.
yes, some of the concerns are valid, but you talk like nostradamus, as if you know whats happenin. like the country is going to pack its bags and every citizen is going back to where their ancestors came from. get real.
economies fail, its how much time it takes to bounce back is what matters.
I would say just chill, spend quality hours at your job then you did before, keep it secure, spend time with your family. live your life happily.
We are citizens of the world and with the globalization that has spread, the ripple effect is going to be felt far and wide.
These Investment banks has presence in over 50 countries worldwide.
You can run, but you cannot hide.
Everybody understands that we get this ups and down. The cycles once in a while gets bad. Very bad. We had great depression. This could be a great depression for the financial market. Lehman, which has survived 150 years and many economic cycles closed 2 days ago. So did Bear strerns fold. The dotcom bubble is what - 100 billion max? 200 billion? Here we are talking about trillion dollars.
FDIC has only 50 billion. It can cover a big bank like washington mutual. Can it take another big bank? Wachovia?
This time it is not going to strengthen US position. China is talking about creating a separate world currency and they are not happy with US currency. If china dumps, dollars, a lot of countries will follow.
This is just financial institues. It will have ripple effect on rest of the economy.
FDIC doesn't protect more than 100K if you open different accounts in the same bank. However joint accounts and beneficiary can get you protected for 200K.
2010 and Android apps through
CADude
02-20 06:32 PM
If possible, please change it without any delay? EB3 is only able to cross past May 2001 for 3 times in last 3 years where EB2 are enjoying GC most of time. No point in playing wait game with EB3 India. Otherwise, you will wait for-ever. :)
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?
more...
msgrewal81
02-18 06:04 PM
I agree. it makes things easier for illegals and difficult(LC process) for legals.
I have Punjabi background. My uncles came to this country illegally. they always make fun of me that why I came legally. They were all given green cards by Reagan and Clinton.:mad:
I have Punjabi background. My uncles came to this country illegally. they always make fun of me that why I came legally. They were all given green cards by Reagan and Clinton.:mad:
hair Tags: netflix android, netflix
mp70
01-18 10:12 AM
I have been visiting this forum for a while now. I appreciate all the efforts being done by the Core team. I just signed for $20/- recurring contribution through paypal.
MP70
MP70
more...
GreenLantern
02-14 09:41 PM
I really think if we are going to do a 3D battle we should stick with a single object. I mean a scene is quite a projec to take on, and with a 3 week deadline? No one is going to finish with anything worth a crap.
hot Netflix Apps for iPhone,
ak27
01-19 09:21 PM
Hello Members,
I was able to attend Tri-State Con Call. These are actionable for us to increase IV membership and awareness..
1. Meet the law members compaign. List of Congress Members is below:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=nj
2. Media Campaign: Contact major media outlets and try to publish stories about EB Green card issues.
3. Commercials in Theaters playing Hindi movies
4. Distribute flayers on NJ Transit Buses, Trains and Grocery Stores.
It is up to us to get these initiatives going as soon as we can.
I was able to attend Tri-State Con Call. These are actionable for us to increase IV membership and awareness..
1. Meet the law members compaign. List of Congress Members is below:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=nj
2. Media Campaign: Contact major media outlets and try to publish stories about EB Green card issues.
3. Commercials in Theaters playing Hindi movies
4. Distribute flayers on NJ Transit Buses, Trains and Grocery Stores.
It is up to us to get these initiatives going as soon as we can.
more...
house version of the Netflix app
GCKaMaara
10-15 01:23 PM
Flowers can work this time also. Any/All suggestions, which help to pass the visa recapture bill are most welcome. I think, right time to start any campaign would be after election. In the meantime, we can utilize this time to come up with firm action plan. IV core team is requested to decide the course of action and declare the action plan.
How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?
How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?
tattoo Netflix App, Android
zuhail
04-03 01:37 AM
Hello there,
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
more...
pictures Netflix For Android Exists On
senthil1
02-19 09:00 AM
My assesment is not based on any single case. If this comes as law then people who are here for more than 5 years will get gc immeditely. Because of that backlog will be reduced and waiting time also will be reduced for others those who are here less than 5 years and they will also get GC. Anyhow this bill will not be taken unless CIR is introduced
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
dresses The official Netflix app has
nyte_crawler
04-09 12:13 AM
It is very strange, even if it is true. Was he coming to USA for the first time ? I think if he is into US even with 5 days of I-94, he could probably go to the local USCIS office and furnish evidence for extension I hope.
more...
makeup Download this file: Netflix
nixstor
07-05 01:46 PM
I'll just go back to forums of the leading lady immigration lawyer....
Yeahaaaaaaaaa! Great!
20 USD per month + satisfaction of fighting for a cause
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (very very less than)
15 min Murthy session for 225 USD
Beautifcukingful
Yeahaaaaaaaaa! Great!
20 USD per month + satisfaction of fighting for a cause
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (very very less than)
15 min Murthy session for 225 USD
Beautifcukingful
girlfriend The Netflix streaming
Libra
09-10 12:23 PM
Andy_garcia, its good for you that your wife and kid are working. We people dont use consulting firm to get our GC, but got stuck with those companies because if we leave them we have to start whole GC process. So we dont want that to happen and wait for 10 more yrs to get our GC.
I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.
When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.
I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.
When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.
hairstyles Netflix Android App Officially
StarSun
02-23 08:52 AM
Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)
Dhundhun
07-13 11:48 PM
I read somewhere that now all the applications - 485/EAD/AP, for one particular applicant, are adjudicated by the same officer. This is a new process change to improve efficiency. I think the article I read indicated that it was already working that way at TSC.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
My case (I485) is with NSC. The e-filed EAD renewal also got LIN number, but (may be due to load distribution) it is being handled by MSC.
Does this imply everything will be handled by MSC instead of TSC? I think source article is needed to analyze, what is happening.
Unfortunately, i don't have the link, but I will post it if i come across it.
My case (I485) is with NSC. The e-filed EAD renewal also got LIN number, but (may be due to load distribution) it is being handled by MSC.
Does this imply everything will be handled by MSC instead of TSC? I think source article is needed to analyze, what is happening.
sanjaymk
07-17 12:58 PM
Hello All-
Looks like they are monitoring this website and they have removed it now. There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.
It doesn't matter because they would have sent that fax to the Senators before and the senators would have a copy of that fax.
I am trying to write a strong letter to dis-credit that organization and their smear tactics and false propoganda. If nothing, then I would like to use the lettter posted by one of the posters here as a webfax and send the fax to the senators.
Kindly, don't assume that they removed point #2 so they could be let off, what happens if they add something like this in the future and nobody notices it.
Ideally, we should ask them to expose their membership accounts so that their lie of having 455000 volunteers is proved a blatant lie.
Thanks,
Sanjay.
Looks like they are monitoring this website and they have removed it now. There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.
It doesn't matter because they would have sent that fax to the Senators before and the senators would have a copy of that fax.
I am trying to write a strong letter to dis-credit that organization and their smear tactics and false propoganda. If nothing, then I would like to use the lettter posted by one of the posters here as a webfax and send the fax to the senators.
Kindly, don't assume that they removed point #2 so they could be let off, what happens if they add something like this in the future and nobody notices it.
Ideally, we should ask them to expose their membership accounts so that their lie of having 455000 volunteers is proved a blatant lie.
Thanks,
Sanjay.

No comments:
Post a Comment