
Steve Mitchell
March 3rd, 2004, 02:41 PM
I like. The varying tones are very interesting. I'm sure the black and white version looks better than the color.
wallpaper minions despicable me funny.
validIV
03-17 04:36 PM
I don't remember immi status even coming up during mortgage appli!
It comes up on the loan application when it asks if you are a US Citizen.
It comes up on the loan application when it asks if you are a US Citizen.
jonty_11
08-10 12:10 PM
concentrate on IV Rally instead....guys..
Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......
Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......
2011 tattoo minions despicable me

jin108
08-02 08:49 PM
Hi,
I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).
This is just a part of the job description:
- BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.
Thanks.
I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).
This is just a part of the job description:
- BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.
Thanks.
more...

alisa
05-25 07:09 AM
I hope you are right. I hope the visa dates move forward by another year in the next two or three months (atleast for EB3 ROW). But it is unlikely. (Maybe, if the backlog reduction centers are shut down, it might be a possibility)
I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)
BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.
I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.
But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.
One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.
I am under the new points based system however. My wifes is still in the old system (EB3 ROW.)
BTW, for India, 10% of 90K would be 9K. Not any different than what was in 2006.
The PDs probably moved because they didn't want to lose visa numbers, like they lost the 11K visa numbers. So now, with such a huge advance, they are guaranteed an unending supplly of petitions for a long long time.
I hope I am wrong, and you are right, and the PDs continue to move forward.
But it doesn't seem likely. Nothing has changed fundamentally.
One example is how PD moved 2 years suddenly. For that also some people will negative spin that PD will move back years. I bet that at least 3 months it will not move back. All the calculations were over estimations. 90k increase + 3% country quota will make lot of difference. It means more than double number compared to current numbers for India. It wll make sure that PD will move 1 to 2 year forward.
cbpds
04-28 12:27 PM
Right on the point !!, the funniest part is not all the Dem senators themselves support the immigration bill, check out how many dems opposed the motion 3 years back :)
Yes, I firmly believe that Harry Reid will bring CIR to the floor. He will bring it crashing down to the floor.
People, this is just garbage spewing out of these politicians' bodily orifices.
Yes, I firmly believe that Harry Reid will bring CIR to the floor. He will bring it crashing down to the floor.
People, this is just garbage spewing out of these politicians' bodily orifices.
more...
stupendousman11
12-05 12:55 PM
Any updates on the IV Chat? Are the transcripts available anywhere?
2010 (Toddlers in minion costumes
n4nature
02-05 11:59 AM
Hello,
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
more...
humsuplou
03-09 12:28 PM
I know that with H1-B, one is not supposed to run his/her own business. But how about with EAD?
hair coloring pages despicable me
logiclife
09-25 12:07 PM
Your rights as a participant of a bulletin board or online forum like Immigration Voice forums:
The rights of bloggers (site admin, site owner or site moderators), their liability and section 230. Section 230 refers to Section 230 of Title 47 of the United States Code (47 USC � 230) (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/230.html). To learn the plain English language explanation of this section, go here: http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-230.php (http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-230.php)
What this means is that whenever someone posts anything against anyone, Immigration Voice is immune from libel suits or defamation lawsuits, with couple of exceptions (discussed in item 2). Therefore, any anonymous poster saying bad things about their lawyers, employers, or anyone else DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DELETED. Other than couple of exceptional scenarios (see point # 2), we are not liable for content posted by users of message boards, forums, discussion boards etc. Section 230 protects Immigration Voice website administrator and moderator against libel suits or other lawsuits caused by participants who post messages against their lawyers, employers or anyone else. A recent example of such a case is illustrated in 22 page opinion of a federal judge in DiMeo V Max (http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1149152717145).
Immigration Voice is not going to delete, edit or moderate the posts and threads posted by our members no matter how defamatory or criticizing they are. That�s because A) Immigration Voice is not liable for what our members do or not do per section 230 and B) Immigration Voice needs to give freedom to members to vent out against the incompetent immigration lawyers and/or dishonest employers because that is what makes us unique and different from censored forums and it is the ESSENCE of this bulletin board.
The exceptions when Section 230 protections won�t work.Section 230 will not protect Immigration Voice if site moderators and administrators themselves post content that causes damages to others. We (site admin and moderators) will not edit or delete posts that say bad things about other orgs or persons - no matter how derogatory or defamatory they are against some lawyers, employers etc. We are not liable or responsible for them and legally it�s best and safest for moderators/site admins to leave those posts alone. Besides, that is one reason why people come to this site � freedom to vent out without any censorship, sometimes even against the Immigration Voice leadership and core group.
The other scenario when the section 230 wont protects us is in case of intellectual property. So don�t post any patented information or technology details on this website. However the laws give us a lot of latitude when we post some news articles or other content created by other sources. More details of intellectual property are here on this link. http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php (http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php).
Are we obligated to provide information to plaintiffs about our anonymous posters?First of all, most of the time, we ourselves don�t know the anonymous posters and who they are. The most we can do is provide IP address. Those IP addresses too are not easy to pin down in certain kinds of network environments. However, we will not give any information about our members to anyone unless and until we are subpoenaed for it. Subpoenas are either issued by law enforcement or by plaintiffs who file the lawsuit. Unless we are subpoenaed, we don�t have to give away any information like IP or email of any anonymous poster. Immigration Voice will never make the IP address or any information available to anyone unless it is ordered by court. Immigration Voice will use all possible legal avenues to protect the privacy and anonymity of its members and online discussion participants.
What if someone with deep pockets sues Immigration Voice with the objective of shutting us down, even though they know they don�t have a case, but want to sue us just to drag us into expensive court battle and make us bankrupt?There is nothing that protects Immigration Voice (or any such website with discussion boards and forums) from frivolous lawsuits. Anyone can sue anyone else, whether he or she lose or win is a different matter. Section 230 protects immigration voice from libel lawsuits resulting from anonymous participants posting messages that cause damages to organizations or individuals. They are even more counterproductive for the plaintiff if that state has ANTI-SLAAP laws.
SLAAP means �Strategic lawsuit against active participation�. If someone sues us just to make us bankrupt and shut us down without caring for outcome of the case, then it�s a SLAAP lawsuit. The objective is such lawsuit is not to win but to drag the other party into expensive court battle and make them bankrupt. Some states have laws against SLAAP lawsuits called ANTI-SLAAP laws. They are different in every state. What those laws do in general is make the plaintiff of SLAAP lawsuit pay the defendant for the cost of litigation and defense if they lose. So if someone from state that has ANTI-SLAAP laws sues us, then the money we spend on litigation would have to be paid by plaintiffs if they lose. Therefore there is good chance of finding a pro-bono lawyer because if they win, they get paid from the other party. What this means is that it�s difficult to drive someone to bankruptcy with frivolous lawsuits if the state has good ANTI-SLAAP laws. California is one example. Therefore the chances of us getting sued by someone in CA are lesser than other states.
Should any party sue Immigration Voice for libel based on posted messages on online forums, Immigration Voice will fight back to the fullest extent and will not remove posts or threads against those organizations.
What should one do if they have been badly hurt due to incompetence or malfeasance on the part of employer or lawyers?Immigration Voice will neither encourage nor discourage members to post messages against their employers or lawyers or any other party. Members and participants are free to post whatever they want to post. If you lawyer�s actions have hurt you and if you think it�s due to malpractice then you can file a complaint against that lawyer in a state bar. If your employer�s action has hurt you and if you think his actions are illegal, then you can file a complaint against your employer at the department of labor (for wages issues) or other departments for other issues.
The rights of bloggers (site admin, site owner or site moderators), their liability and section 230. Section 230 refers to Section 230 of Title 47 of the United States Code (47 USC � 230) (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/230.html). To learn the plain English language explanation of this section, go here: http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-230.php (http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-230.php)
What this means is that whenever someone posts anything against anyone, Immigration Voice is immune from libel suits or defamation lawsuits, with couple of exceptions (discussed in item 2). Therefore, any anonymous poster saying bad things about their lawyers, employers, or anyone else DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DELETED. Other than couple of exceptional scenarios (see point # 2), we are not liable for content posted by users of message boards, forums, discussion boards etc. Section 230 protects Immigration Voice website administrator and moderator against libel suits or other lawsuits caused by participants who post messages against their lawyers, employers or anyone else. A recent example of such a case is illustrated in 22 page opinion of a federal judge in DiMeo V Max (http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1149152717145).
Immigration Voice is not going to delete, edit or moderate the posts and threads posted by our members no matter how defamatory or criticizing they are. That�s because A) Immigration Voice is not liable for what our members do or not do per section 230 and B) Immigration Voice needs to give freedom to members to vent out against the incompetent immigration lawyers and/or dishonest employers because that is what makes us unique and different from censored forums and it is the ESSENCE of this bulletin board.
The exceptions when Section 230 protections won�t work.Section 230 will not protect Immigration Voice if site moderators and administrators themselves post content that causes damages to others. We (site admin and moderators) will not edit or delete posts that say bad things about other orgs or persons - no matter how derogatory or defamatory they are against some lawyers, employers etc. We are not liable or responsible for them and legally it�s best and safest for moderators/site admins to leave those posts alone. Besides, that is one reason why people come to this site � freedom to vent out without any censorship, sometimes even against the Immigration Voice leadership and core group.
The other scenario when the section 230 wont protects us is in case of intellectual property. So don�t post any patented information or technology details on this website. However the laws give us a lot of latitude when we post some news articles or other content created by other sources. More details of intellectual property are here on this link. http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php (http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php).
Are we obligated to provide information to plaintiffs about our anonymous posters?First of all, most of the time, we ourselves don�t know the anonymous posters and who they are. The most we can do is provide IP address. Those IP addresses too are not easy to pin down in certain kinds of network environments. However, we will not give any information about our members to anyone unless and until we are subpoenaed for it. Subpoenas are either issued by law enforcement or by plaintiffs who file the lawsuit. Unless we are subpoenaed, we don�t have to give away any information like IP or email of any anonymous poster. Immigration Voice will never make the IP address or any information available to anyone unless it is ordered by court. Immigration Voice will use all possible legal avenues to protect the privacy and anonymity of its members and online discussion participants.
What if someone with deep pockets sues Immigration Voice with the objective of shutting us down, even though they know they don�t have a case, but want to sue us just to drag us into expensive court battle and make us bankrupt?There is nothing that protects Immigration Voice (or any such website with discussion boards and forums) from frivolous lawsuits. Anyone can sue anyone else, whether he or she lose or win is a different matter. Section 230 protects immigration voice from libel lawsuits resulting from anonymous participants posting messages that cause damages to organizations or individuals. They are even more counterproductive for the plaintiff if that state has ANTI-SLAAP laws.
SLAAP means �Strategic lawsuit against active participation�. If someone sues us just to make us bankrupt and shut us down without caring for outcome of the case, then it�s a SLAAP lawsuit. The objective is such lawsuit is not to win but to drag the other party into expensive court battle and make them bankrupt. Some states have laws against SLAAP lawsuits called ANTI-SLAAP laws. They are different in every state. What those laws do in general is make the plaintiff of SLAAP lawsuit pay the defendant for the cost of litigation and defense if they lose. So if someone from state that has ANTI-SLAAP laws sues us, then the money we spend on litigation would have to be paid by plaintiffs if they lose. Therefore there is good chance of finding a pro-bono lawyer because if they win, they get paid from the other party. What this means is that it�s difficult to drive someone to bankruptcy with frivolous lawsuits if the state has good ANTI-SLAAP laws. California is one example. Therefore the chances of us getting sued by someone in CA are lesser than other states.
Should any party sue Immigration Voice for libel based on posted messages on online forums, Immigration Voice will fight back to the fullest extent and will not remove posts or threads against those organizations.
What should one do if they have been badly hurt due to incompetence or malfeasance on the part of employer or lawyers?Immigration Voice will neither encourage nor discourage members to post messages against their employers or lawyers or any other party. Members and participants are free to post whatever they want to post. If you lawyer�s actions have hurt you and if you think it�s due to malpractice then you can file a complaint against that lawyer in a state bar. If your employer�s action has hurt you and if you think his actions are illegal, then you can file a complaint against your employer at the department of labor (for wages issues) or other departments for other issues.
more...

EndlessWait
06-03 07:31 AM
Is there any impact on AC-21 guys.... I changed my attorney to Fragomen after using AC-21....
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
as per the article..fragomen didn't file labor or 140 , as it was filed by my employer ...so i hope it should be fine!
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
as per the article..fragomen didn't file labor or 140 , as it was filed by my employer ...so i hope it should be fine!
hot “Despicable Me” brings out
Powersa
07-09 09:21 PM
There is a story that all flowers received will be forwarded to injured service members at a medical center.
more...
house Minions Despicable Me Funny.
meda
05-13 08:40 AM
Just got response for my SR saying there is a RFE on my case and the letter is sent to my attorney. No update or no SLUD, LUD online. No RFE on spouse case but still waiting.
tattoo The humor of Despicable Me

sidd_k2002
03-24 06:46 PM
Hello Friends,
I have found myself in a very wierd situation here, and i need some urgent help. My problem is follows:
I am currently working for a company and i am on my OPT, which will expire in January 2010. The company which i am working for now is a big multinational company, and is sponsoring my H1 petitiion on April 1 2009 this time. As i will be falling in the 20,000 quota, my company lawyers said that they dont have that many applications coming in like every year, so the chances of me getting my H1 is 100 percent.
Now the tragic thing in this happy story is the fact that i feel i am going to get laid off in the next month. The immigration department of our company is veru big so my manager does not know the trouble which i can land into if i have an approved H1 and i am laid off.
Here are my questiions:
1: Since my H1 will become effecive october 1 2009, can i cancel my approved petitiion before that (if i am laid off), and then continue on my existing OPT which will end in February 2010. This way i feel i have more chance to find a job, as i will get some time to do so.
2: Is it safe enough to tell the company lawyer right now to not file the petitiion, as in that case there will not be a problem of approval/denial of my petition, and i will continue on my existing OPT, and ask for a 17 months OPT extention afterwards?
3: Relating to question 1, if i was laid off before october 1, can i switch back to my OPT, since i would have not used my H1 at all since i was laid off.
Any answers would really be appreciated as i am really approaching the April 1 mark of filing the H1
Thanks in advance,
Siddharth
I have found myself in a very wierd situation here, and i need some urgent help. My problem is follows:
I am currently working for a company and i am on my OPT, which will expire in January 2010. The company which i am working for now is a big multinational company, and is sponsoring my H1 petitiion on April 1 2009 this time. As i will be falling in the 20,000 quota, my company lawyers said that they dont have that many applications coming in like every year, so the chances of me getting my H1 is 100 percent.
Now the tragic thing in this happy story is the fact that i feel i am going to get laid off in the next month. The immigration department of our company is veru big so my manager does not know the trouble which i can land into if i have an approved H1 and i am laid off.
Here are my questiions:
1: Since my H1 will become effecive october 1 2009, can i cancel my approved petitiion before that (if i am laid off), and then continue on my existing OPT which will end in February 2010. This way i feel i have more chance to find a job, as i will get some time to do so.
2: Is it safe enough to tell the company lawyer right now to not file the petitiion, as in that case there will not be a problem of approval/denial of my petition, and i will continue on my existing OPT, and ask for a 17 months OPT extention afterwards?
3: Relating to question 1, if i was laid off before october 1, can i switch back to my OPT, since i would have not used my H1 at all since i was laid off.
Any answers would really be appreciated as i am really approaching the April 1 mark of filing the H1
Thanks in advance,
Siddharth
more...
pictures Despicable Me: Minion Mania

hoolahoous
10-11 11:50 AM
hi ,
Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .
i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong.
anyone can sue anyone for whatever reason. However that doesn't mean they will win. Also your case seems slam dunk for you in case they decide to peruse legal options. You did NOT sign any contract with them so there is NO breach of contract. Also you can tell them that you are going to report to Prime vendor that they knowingly misrepresented you (said they employed you whereas they did not). That will make sure that Prime vendor terminates all relations with middle vendor or does not give further business to them. Max middle vendor can do is sue your employer (most probably they signed a contract which your company is breaking) but that is not your problem. Don't be afraid.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Do not take this as legal advice.
Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .
i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong.
anyone can sue anyone for whatever reason. However that doesn't mean they will win. Also your case seems slam dunk for you in case they decide to peruse legal options. You did NOT sign any contract with them so there is NO breach of contract. Also you can tell them that you are going to report to Prime vendor that they knowingly misrepresented you (said they employed you whereas they did not). That will make sure that Prime vendor terminates all relations with middle vendor or does not give further business to them. Max middle vendor can do is sue your employer (most probably they signed a contract which your company is breaking) but that is not your problem. Don't be afraid.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Do not take this as legal advice.
dresses minions despicable me
uma001
05-25 08:33 AM
Which masters you want to do . MBA or MS comp science
more...
makeup ADDICTS ONLINE. Minion freak
sanju
07-11 10:57 PM
Schwarzenegger cares for Kali-4-nia. He should support legal immigrants as a lot of this community lives there. Where? In Kali-4-nia.
girlfriend DESPICABLE ME welcoming the
Raj_2009
12-16 06:25 PM
Dear Yaja,
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
Thanks for your detailed response and i see that there is a valid point in yours.
Pl. let me know If i go for stamping even with out any paystub from the new employer? (joining after 15 days(1-15)) My new employer has agreed to give a letter of employment. Is that enough for the stamping?. If the consulate officer asks for the latest pay stub in my case, can I tell him that I do not have and I have only the old employers pay stub?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Raj
hairstyles minions despicable me

Suva
07-18 03:13 PM
As you are from Turkey I think you should not be worried. From Oct 1 new visa numbers would be available and you should be current from then on. Only India, China, Mexico and Philipines are affacted coutries where dates get retrogressed due to unavailability of visa numbers. So you should not worried about your dates being current.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer so don't make any decision based on my information.
Hello guys,
First of all thank you very much for your answers in advance.
I am currently on H1-B (valid till 2010) and recently applied for PERM LC. I work for a non-profit organization and the category is EB-2. Nationality: Turkey.
I was planning to go for my GC but my plans have recently changed. I am planning to get married in 2009 Summer (earlier is not possible). I have done my research and found out that if I receive my GC before I get married, it will be very difficult to get my spouse here.
I am expecting to get the LC in about 4 months. Then, most probably I can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently as the visa numbers will be available for my case. However, I am not planning to do it anymore due to the reasons mentioned above.
So, here are my questions:
Now, the new rule tells that LC certification must be used within 180 days. So, can I just file I-140 while single and even though my visa numbers are current for I-485 (Can I seperate I-140 and I-485 and save I-1485 for after marriage - Summer 2009). Does it matter for the purposes of I-140, if I am single - and then add my spouse to I-485 in the US (She will be on H-4 with me here)?
I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?
Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer so don't make any decision based on my information.
Hello guys,
First of all thank you very much for your answers in advance.
I am currently on H1-B (valid till 2010) and recently applied for PERM LC. I work for a non-profit organization and the category is EB-2. Nationality: Turkey.
I was planning to go for my GC but my plans have recently changed. I am planning to get married in 2009 Summer (earlier is not possible). I have done my research and found out that if I receive my GC before I get married, it will be very difficult to get my spouse here.
I am expecting to get the LC in about 4 months. Then, most probably I can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently as the visa numbers will be available for my case. However, I am not planning to do it anymore due to the reasons mentioned above.
So, here are my questions:
Now, the new rule tells that LC certification must be used within 180 days. So, can I just file I-140 while single and even though my visa numbers are current for I-485 (Can I seperate I-140 and I-485 and save I-1485 for after marriage - Summer 2009). Does it matter for the purposes of I-140, if I am single - and then add my spouse to I-485 in the US (She will be on H-4 with me here)?
I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?
Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!
agiridhar
01-28 02:07 PM
from dallas.
Dhundhun
05-22 01:07 AM
hi thanks your input.
what about my Lud ? when i will see lUD ? I took biometric yesterday and my pd is curent now.
I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.
As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).
Your priority date is current.
I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.
For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
what about my Lud ? when i will see lUD ? I took biometric yesterday and my pd is curent now.
I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.
As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).
Your priority date is current.
I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.
For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

No comments:
Post a Comment