
msgrewal81
02-19 12:11 AM
If you are lazy enough to contact your representative and Obama, you should not complain for not getting your voice heard. Each and every email matter. Also contact Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D, TX-18] on her website. contact all. It wont take 5 minutes.
Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):
Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.
1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.
2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.
Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.
Kind regards
(Your name)
https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....
Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):
Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.
1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.
2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.
Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.
Kind regards
(Your name)
https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....
wallpaper lebron james dunk over kobe.
grinch
02-27 08:59 PM
ahha don't worry about it soulty, i appreciate the effort.
I actually got a bit of help from my dad and some of my edu maya books.
Thanks guys, if i need more help, I'll ask!
I actually got a bit of help from my dad and some of my edu maya books.
Thanks guys, if i need more help, I'll ask!
Beemar
01-18 02:45 AM
I have a slightly off track question. Can the creator of this thread, and other guys who also said they got laid off too, name their companies. I am just curious to know which companies are going through downsizing.
2011 NBA Star Lebron James#39; Fiance
acecupid
05-26 04:49 PM
While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
I think they let you off easy... sometimes they hassle immigrants a lot. I had one such experience close to the canadian border in northern minnesota. My friends and myself were asked to step out of the car at gun point and the whole car was searched inside out like a bomb squad. They detained us for 3 hrs since some of our papers were back in the hotel and couple of my friends had left their papers back home in wisconsin. They escorted us to the hotel, me driving the car and my friends locked up in the border security vehicle behind me. They checked my passport at the hotel and let my friends off with a strict warning.
Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
Buddy: I am on L1 visa
I: H1B
buddy's wife: L2
my wife: H4
officer: is anyone US citizen ?
I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)
Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
Buddy: yes
officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
officer: can you show me?
(buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.
I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf
I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.
I think they let you off easy... sometimes they hassle immigrants a lot. I had one such experience close to the canadian border in northern minnesota. My friends and myself were asked to step out of the car at gun point and the whole car was searched inside out like a bomb squad. They detained us for 3 hrs since some of our papers were back in the hotel and couple of my friends had left their papers back home in wisconsin. They escorted us to the hotel, me driving the car and my friends locked up in the border security vehicle behind me. They checked my passport at the hotel and let my friends off with a strict warning.
more...
485Mbe4001
07-11 02:49 PM
Why didnt the EB2 ROW number trickle to ROW EB3 first?
I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.
I think all the unused EB1 and EB2-ROW visa number trickles down to EB2 - India/China and thats the main reason for a big jump in EB2-India cut off dates.
sukhwinderd
03-07 09:04 AM
i need to accomodate people coming from NJ, CA, FL.
if anyone wants to offer place at their home please let me know.
if anyone wants to offer place at their home please let me know.
more...
chanduv23
09-12 11:08 AM
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070911_591357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives
Everyone must come to the rally
Everyone must come to the rally
2010 LeBron James and Savannah
luvschocolates
08-20 09:59 PM
I received my RFE today and I am totally shocked and in a state of panic because they are asking for a lot of things to be submitted in 30 days and there is absolutely no way at this point that I can get $1000 together for the I-485 Supplement A form, PLUS the money to see a civil surgeon for a medical exam. Those are the two most important forms they are requesting but there are still 3 more forms aside from that. I am also required to show evidence of valid entry which I don't understand. When I came here, I was engaged to be married. I had only my birth certificate and driver's license when I went through customs in 2003. I was not required to have a passport so I have nothing at this point to show them. How do I deal with this to show I did not enter the country illegally? I did not marry my fiance in the end, but I did acquire employment with his relatives and I am still with them. I take care of a disabled person in the home and there is no way they will accept another person at this time. Not after 6 years. This is like family to me now and I can't just expect someone to take my place and do what I do. It doesn't work that way. We already went through the process of offering this position to someone else who was born and raised here and nobody wanted the job. We had one phone call over a 3 week period and nothing came of it. I do not receive monetary wages, I get room and board, therefore I do not have the money I need to submit this supplement A form and the people I live with are not able to just toss out that kind of money either. They also want me to submit evidence that I have maintained non-immigrant status - what the heck is that? I have filed every application that they have requested until now - nothing was ever said about this non-immigrant status stuff. I am confused and totally at a loss.
I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
I was never aware that I had to submit an I-485 Supplement A form - why? Why has no one told me about this before now? I never saw one thing on the I-485 form that I filled out that a supplement was needed. I was not told I had to see a civil surgeon to submit a medical exam and any CS available is 4 hours away in any direction after checking out the list on the USCIS website. The household I live in is not able to just up and go whenever USCIS demands it and they are making our lives very difficult right now.
How do I handle this?
They say I have 33 days to get this cleared up and without employment for wages, this is impossible. Any previous forms I submitted were ones I was prepared for and I had help from a friend at the time, but that was over 2 years ago and I cannot expect other people to just hand over money now, especially $1000.
I am not leaving this household - there is no way I can abandon the person I live with and entrust them to someone else and there is no way this person would ever stand for that.
Is there anything that can be done to either get an extension or get around the I-485 supplement A? I am not as concerned about the civil surgeon exam, but I don't have a clue how much that will cost and again, I don't know how I will get the money to do that either.
I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?
I am outraged that after not hearing ONE thing from them in over 2 years, that all of a sudden I am supposed to come up with all this stuff, hand over money I don't have and still not be assured my green card.
I was never aware that I had to submit an I-485 Supplement A form - why? Why has no one told me about this before now? I never saw one thing on the I-485 form that I filled out that a supplement was needed. I was not told I had to see a civil surgeon to submit a medical exam and any CS available is 4 hours away in any direction after checking out the list on the USCIS website. The household I live in is not able to just up and go whenever USCIS demands it and they are making our lives very difficult right now.
How do I handle this?
They say I have 33 days to get this cleared up and without employment for wages, this is impossible. Any previous forms I submitted were ones I was prepared for and I had help from a friend at the time, but that was over 2 years ago and I cannot expect other people to just hand over money now, especially $1000.
I am not leaving this household - there is no way I can abandon the person I live with and entrust them to someone else and there is no way this person would ever stand for that.
Is there anything that can be done to either get an extension or get around the I-485 supplement A? I am not as concerned about the civil surgeon exam, but I don't have a clue how much that will cost and again, I don't know how I will get the money to do that either.
I am really ticked with USCIS and their utter lack of correspondence and then expecting me to bleed money from a stone for them. They are not in any hurry to process my application so why do I need to be? I've been here this long, what's another few years?
Has anyone else dealt with this or can you direct me to someone who knows what needs to be done and how?
more...
sanju
09-26 09:39 AM
Whatever is the report on CNN, why do you have to draw an analogy between US and Indian? I mean, you think that there are only two nations in the world - US and India? Or do you think that all people on IV forums are from India? Sorry, it is not my objective to offend anybody but I find these analogies very funny. Also, I think such immature posts hurt our cause. You bring the forum�s attention to a good point, however, the post screwed-up in driving away non-Indian members on the forum. Also, if you hold a negative opinion about the place of your birth, how would you be able to develop a respect towards the country you want to as your future home?
Please be considerate towards the feelings of all nationalities on the forum. Just a suggestion....
Oh My God, CNN is screwing us in different way now. They are telling american people the Rally last week at SC was for increse in H1B and not for Incresed GCs.
I am getting freakled out by such American politics. I thought USA is different than INDIA atleast in this regard.
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
Please be considerate towards the feelings of all nationalities on the forum. Just a suggestion....
Oh My God, CNN is screwing us in different way now. They are telling american people the Rally last week at SC was for increse in H1B and not for Incresed GCs.
I am getting freakled out by such American politics. I thought USA is different than INDIA atleast in this regard.
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
hair Lebron James Shoes
friend_in_NC
07-03 04:23 PM
Contributed $100 for the lawsuit.
Confirmation Number: 40W931175C853351T.
Confirmation Number: 40W931175C853351T.
more...
nixstor
07-05 12:42 PM
Just my $0.02:
I understand the frustration for IV to gather funds when it has so many members. But it's possible that IV has that many members because it is a free site.
>> Are you saying that we as a IV community do not have any responsibility for the funds or any other important issue excluding pin point specific personal situation questions? <<
If this becomes a paid site, you might see the number of members dwindle, and that's not a good idea because even if members don't financially contribute to IV, they do offer their perspectives/opinions/feedback/critique and help others. Those who want to financially contribute to IV will do so whether IV is a free or a paid site.
>> Can you please be more specific about what kind of perspectives, idead , opinions that can be helpful to others ? The so called helpful perspectives lack hte basic perspective that this is a community effort and lets do our part. How many called a senator's office or a congress man's office? How many sent email to media? Those who will pay will always pay. Thats why we might never win, because a segment of IV community is not stronger than the whole IV community <<
IMHO, it would be a mistake to make IV a paid site thinking that this will force members to financially contribute. Sure IV forums helped a lot with finding information about I-485 applications, but people have been filing I-485s on their own even before IV was in existence. Which is not to say, IV has no value, but I hope you see where I am going with this....if members don't want to contribute, then they won't. They will go to other forums like they used to before IV was in existence...which will be a step down, but at least they are holding on to their $20 or howmuchever.
>> Forcing? Are you serious? Would we work for some one for free? We are helping ourselves, working for ourselves. There is absolutely no sense of "ourselves" in your wording. Forcing?? You realized that every one is worried about it but dont do a jack about it. Instead of encouraging people to contribute, you are using terms like forcing. I filed my 485 myself and I have gotten a lot of help from people on IV. I dont understand how losing a bunch of people will be the biggest loss on the face of earth. <<
Before replying to this, please read my disclaimer below. I have to add it given the fact how hot-headed/short-tempered members have been in the last few days where they will flame someone just because their opinions differ.
Thanks,
Jayant
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. You don't have to agree with them. If you disagree, just ignore them. I am not interested in justifying myself about anything that you might have to say. I would, however, welcome a civil and a healthy discussion.
Jayant,
I totally understand what you are saying. We have to streamline our energy and you can see a lot of people are hot right now. Do not consider my response as an intention to flame you. I am concerned that we are not going in the right direction. The media drive threads and the funding threads go out of the home page in one sec. Why? 3 or 4 people has to keep on bumping those threads. When will that stop?
I understand the frustration for IV to gather funds when it has so many members. But it's possible that IV has that many members because it is a free site.
>> Are you saying that we as a IV community do not have any responsibility for the funds or any other important issue excluding pin point specific personal situation questions? <<
If this becomes a paid site, you might see the number of members dwindle, and that's not a good idea because even if members don't financially contribute to IV, they do offer their perspectives/opinions/feedback/critique and help others. Those who want to financially contribute to IV will do so whether IV is a free or a paid site.
>> Can you please be more specific about what kind of perspectives, idead , opinions that can be helpful to others ? The so called helpful perspectives lack hte basic perspective that this is a community effort and lets do our part. How many called a senator's office or a congress man's office? How many sent email to media? Those who will pay will always pay. Thats why we might never win, because a segment of IV community is not stronger than the whole IV community <<
IMHO, it would be a mistake to make IV a paid site thinking that this will force members to financially contribute. Sure IV forums helped a lot with finding information about I-485 applications, but people have been filing I-485s on their own even before IV was in existence. Which is not to say, IV has no value, but I hope you see where I am going with this....if members don't want to contribute, then they won't. They will go to other forums like they used to before IV was in existence...which will be a step down, but at least they are holding on to their $20 or howmuchever.
>> Forcing? Are you serious? Would we work for some one for free? We are helping ourselves, working for ourselves. There is absolutely no sense of "ourselves" in your wording. Forcing?? You realized that every one is worried about it but dont do a jack about it. Instead of encouraging people to contribute, you are using terms like forcing. I filed my 485 myself and I have gotten a lot of help from people on IV. I dont understand how losing a bunch of people will be the biggest loss on the face of earth. <<
Before replying to this, please read my disclaimer below. I have to add it given the fact how hot-headed/short-tempered members have been in the last few days where they will flame someone just because their opinions differ.
Thanks,
Jayant
Disclaimer: These are my opinions. You don't have to agree with them. If you disagree, just ignore them. I am not interested in justifying myself about anything that you might have to say. I would, however, welcome a civil and a healthy discussion.
Jayant,
I totally understand what you are saying. We have to streamline our energy and you can see a lot of people are hot right now. Do not consider my response as an intention to flame you. I am concerned that we are not going in the right direction. The media drive threads and the funding threads go out of the home page in one sec. Why? 3 or 4 people has to keep on bumping those threads. When will that stop?
hot LeBron James and Dwyane
Macaca
06-11 08:29 AM
Dear Colleague:
With the unemployment rate still unacceptably high and millions of people looking for a job, we have a responsibility to ensure that companies do not use temporary visa programs to replace American workers with cheaper labor from overseas.
Sincerely,
____________________ ____________________
BERNARD SANDERS CHARLES E. GRASSLEY
UNITED STATES SENATOR UNITED STATES SENATOR
************************************************** ***************
Where the Job Openings Are Now (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704575304575296692796660262.html) By JOE LIGHT | Wall Street Journal, Jun 10 2010
The number of job openings grew in April, indicating a continued loosening of the job market after the worst downturn in decades. Employers had a seasonally-adjusted 3.1 million openings on the last business day of April, up about 300,000 from March and about 800,000 from last summer's trough.
Industries seeing the most growth included education and health services, which saw openings rise 7% from last month, and professional and business services, which grew about 24%. Government job openings saw the largest contraction--about 8.5% fewer public sector jobs were available in April than were available in March.
The slowest growing region in April was the South, which saw openings rise by about 6%, while the Northeast, Midwest, and West saw increases of between 12% and 16%.
"We're definitely seeing a brighter outlook, but not near a rubber-band snap back," says Rich Milgram, CEO of Beyond.com, a network of 15,000 niche career websites.
Entry-level jobs posted on Beyond.com's network increased 80% between the first quarter of last year and this year, with engineering, healthcare, and information technology industries faring the best. High-paying, managerial roles saw more tepid increases, indicating that employers are choosing to fill cheap positions first, Mr. Milgram says.
Even though the number of openings has grown, it can take three to four months before increases in openings start to translate to increases in actual hires, Mr. Milgram says.
Soliant Health, a staffing firm for the health care industry, has seen requests from companies for nurse practitioners and physician assistants triple in the last year, says president David Alexander. Retailers, many of which have opened clinics inside their stores, and companies conducting in-home clinical trials have been among employers showing the most demand, while pharmacy technicians and licensed practical nurses, who don't need as much training as registered nurses, have been hard to place.
"We're just starting to see pockets of demand pick up after the layoffs last year, but employers are still having no trouble finding candidates," Mr. Alexander says.
With the unemployment rate still unacceptably high and millions of people looking for a job, we have a responsibility to ensure that companies do not use temporary visa programs to replace American workers with cheaper labor from overseas.
Sincerely,
____________________ ____________________
BERNARD SANDERS CHARLES E. GRASSLEY
UNITED STATES SENATOR UNITED STATES SENATOR
************************************************** ***************
Where the Job Openings Are Now (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704575304575296692796660262.html) By JOE LIGHT | Wall Street Journal, Jun 10 2010
The number of job openings grew in April, indicating a continued loosening of the job market after the worst downturn in decades. Employers had a seasonally-adjusted 3.1 million openings on the last business day of April, up about 300,000 from March and about 800,000 from last summer's trough.
Industries seeing the most growth included education and health services, which saw openings rise 7% from last month, and professional and business services, which grew about 24%. Government job openings saw the largest contraction--about 8.5% fewer public sector jobs were available in April than were available in March.
The slowest growing region in April was the South, which saw openings rise by about 6%, while the Northeast, Midwest, and West saw increases of between 12% and 16%.
"We're definitely seeing a brighter outlook, but not near a rubber-band snap back," says Rich Milgram, CEO of Beyond.com, a network of 15,000 niche career websites.
Entry-level jobs posted on Beyond.com's network increased 80% between the first quarter of last year and this year, with engineering, healthcare, and information technology industries faring the best. High-paying, managerial roles saw more tepid increases, indicating that employers are choosing to fill cheap positions first, Mr. Milgram says.
Even though the number of openings has grown, it can take three to four months before increases in openings start to translate to increases in actual hires, Mr. Milgram says.
Soliant Health, a staffing firm for the health care industry, has seen requests from companies for nurse practitioners and physician assistants triple in the last year, says president David Alexander. Retailers, many of which have opened clinics inside their stores, and companies conducting in-home clinical trials have been among employers showing the most demand, while pharmacy technicians and licensed practical nurses, who don't need as much training as registered nurses, have been hard to place.
"We're just starting to see pockets of demand pick up after the layoffs last year, but employers are still having no trouble finding candidates," Mr. Alexander says.
more...
house tattoo LeBron James, Cleveland
Caliber
01-16 07:37 PM
Date of sign up: Jan. 16, 2007
Subscription Name: Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Number: S-09A85447SH728390F
Contributed till now: 300 + 50 = 350
Even my October 2002, NJ EB3 labor was not yet approved. Not that some thing good will happen soon, but by seeing the selfless efforts of the core team especially Aman, I feel sad and hence contributing. I know if some one asks me to spend even one hour time for some social life, I may not do so. But this core team has been tirelessly working and I feel ashamed of myself.
This 485 eligibility to apply will not even benefit me as my labor is stuck with PBEC and I hope all the people waiting with 140 approvals will get benefit.
Thank you Team IV.
Subscription Name: Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Number: S-09A85447SH728390F
Contributed till now: 300 + 50 = 350
Even my October 2002, NJ EB3 labor was not yet approved. Not that some thing good will happen soon, but by seeing the selfless efforts of the core team especially Aman, I feel sad and hence contributing. I know if some one asks me to spend even one hour time for some social life, I may not do so. But this core team has been tirelessly working and I feel ashamed of myself.
This 485 eligibility to apply will not even benefit me as my labor is stuck with PBEC and I hope all the people waiting with 140 approvals will get benefit.
Thank you Team IV.
tattoo JESSE JAMES ADMITS TO CHEATING
mallu
02-27 09:35 PM
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4398
So, those who done their FP in July 2007 or afterwards will have their FP refreshed. So they don't need to go for FP once the previous FP expires. All those who did FP prior to July 2007 will have to go to ASC for FP .
So, those who done their FP in July 2007 or afterwards will have their FP refreshed. So they don't need to go for FP once the previous FP expires. All those who did FP prior to July 2007 will have to go to ASC for FP .
more...
pictures Gloria James, the mother of
PHANI_TAVVALA
05-15 10:46 AM
Thanks Phani!!.
This is great information. I will do some research. How much GMAT score is required?
Probably I will check on the site.
Are you married and kids? You are doing online one right?
GMAT score alone is not the criteria but they are a bit liberal on the online version. Your recommendations matter and your experience, essay and previous education credentials matter too. I am not sure about the cut-off for KD but I started part-time and converted to KD when I moved out of Indiana. My GMAT score was either 620 or 630, which I thought was on the lower end of the curve. I started my M.B.A a year before I got married and found it much easier to manage my time then. But these days my wife keeps complaining that I spend way too much time studying rather then with her. Managing with kids is going to be even more tough but definitely not unmanageable. I have colleagues, in my M.B.A program who are married with 2-3 young kids, who have said that I made the right move by trying to complete my M.B.A before having kids.
My intent is to just let you know that it won't be a cake-walk but then online will allow you lot more flexibility and time than regular or part-time M.B.A. You do not need to worry about attending classes and getting struck in traffic, assuming you could find a good school close by.
This is great information. I will do some research. How much GMAT score is required?
Probably I will check on the site.
Are you married and kids? You are doing online one right?
GMAT score alone is not the criteria but they are a bit liberal on the online version. Your recommendations matter and your experience, essay and previous education credentials matter too. I am not sure about the cut-off for KD but I started part-time and converted to KD when I moved out of Indiana. My GMAT score was either 620 or 630, which I thought was on the lower end of the curve. I started my M.B.A a year before I got married and found it much easier to manage my time then. But these days my wife keeps complaining that I spend way too much time studying rather then with her. Managing with kids is going to be even more tough but definitely not unmanageable. I have colleagues, in my M.B.A program who are married with 2-3 young kids, who have said that I made the right move by trying to complete my M.B.A before having kids.
My intent is to just let you know that it won't be a cake-walk but then online will allow you lot more flexibility and time than regular or part-time M.B.A. You do not need to worry about attending classes and getting struck in traffic, assuming you could find a good school close by.
dresses NBA Star Lebron James#39; Fiance
ArunAntonio
04-20 04:04 PM
I would like to volunteer.
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
more...
makeup I wonder when LeBron James is
alex99
03-24 09:29 AM
This was already done before. Sorry to repost again.
I have downloaded the MS Access data(from Flatdatacenter..) and wrote queries :
I could get labor cases filed for INDIANS only for years 2007,2006,2005. For other years the data is not available.
Folloing are the details:
YEAR-TOTAL Cases Certified - INDIA count
-------------------------------------------
2000-70,000
2001-77921
2002-79784
2003-62912
2004-43,582
2005-6133-1350
2006-79,782- 22,298
2007-85112 - 24,573
I have downloaded the MS Access data(from Flatdatacenter..) and wrote queries :
I could get labor cases filed for INDIANS only for years 2007,2006,2005. For other years the data is not available.
Folloing are the details:
YEAR-TOTAL Cases Certified - INDIA count
-------------------------------------------
2000-70,000
2001-77921
2002-79784
2003-62912
2004-43,582
2005-6133-1350
2006-79,782- 22,298
2007-85112 - 24,573
girlfriend Lebron James - Terez Owens
msp1976
04-10 03:14 PM
Can apply through company A...
hairstyles Would james wife wanted to mar
dressking
09-28 10:06 AM
At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.
minimalist
09-10 03:08 PM
So there you have it - no vote on the bill today...
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
I don't get it guys - what's up with this country - is this really what it's come down? Give me your tired, your poor - but DEFINITELY don't give me your talented, your educated and your promising. Because really - what are we going to do with people who actually pay taxes, contribute to the community and help bring prosperity.
We would love to have just your best cotton-pickers...this is just a little disappointing - and yet I ask, what should we do now? We have 2 months to go - it's time to make a HUGE difference...
Is the bill tabled or something?
seahawks
10-26 09:58 PM
bump, action item, please notarize and mail. Please keep this thread active!

No comments:
Post a Comment