smsthss
07-02 10:16 AM
I just spoke to my attorney. He told me that he also have the same information that we guys know. He told he is on top of this (keeping track of the developments). He also told me according to him..that the revised july visa need not necessarily come out on 2nd or 3rd. it may be now or mid july. He also told me..there might not even be a revised bulletin. Nobody is sure. He told he is tryin to rush in his applications. Told me..mine was going out today.
wallpaper Kitesurftrip nach Australien
vasa
05-25 07:44 AM
Sent
krishnam70
08-17 04:42 AM
TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.
I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.
hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.
I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.
hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.
2011 Wallpaper Kite Surf
alterego
02-09 07:10 PM
Yes but some discussion is going on behind the scenes. I would not be surprised if some such relief were included when we see the final legislation on Feb 15th.
Schedule A, by definition is an area where lawmakers have sympathy. It is guilt free since their own gov't surveyers are designating those areas as in short supply.
Right now the achiles heel for us is that just mainly India is affected. Hence the focus on this probem to the lawmakers seems like just a an Indian IT guys issue. You heard the good senator Biden's comment about what he felt about that, when he slipped up in Dunkin Donuts. I feel that is at the core of the problem. Hence they see it as a favour for us rather than a competitive benefit to this country.
Schedule A, by definition is an area where lawmakers have sympathy. It is guilt free since their own gov't surveyers are designating those areas as in short supply.
Right now the achiles heel for us is that just mainly India is affected. Hence the focus on this probem to the lawmakers seems like just a an Indian IT guys issue. You heard the good senator Biden's comment about what he felt about that, when he slipped up in Dunkin Donuts. I feel that is at the core of the problem. Hence they see it as a favour for us rather than a competitive benefit to this country.
more...
sdrblr
02-03 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear about the issue. I dont think how you can file a legal malpractice against the attorney when he has rights not to give the details of 140.
140 as we all know is an employer application and the attorney is answerable to the employer who paid for it and who signed for it (forget about whether the beneficiary paid or not).
I say appeal the denial open an MTR
140 as we all know is an employer application and the attorney is answerable to the employer who paid for it and who signed for it (forget about whether the beneficiary paid or not).
I say appeal the denial open an MTR
x1050us
06-25 09:50 PM
you dont require to file I 539 since she is out of the country ,so currently she has no status .
I understand that. But does it have any negative impact ?
I understand that. But does it have any negative impact ?
more...
interchip54
08-03 07:36 AM
The first thing to consider is the job requirement. It must require a minimum of a master's degree or a Bachelor degree plus 5 years progressive experience. If the job description has that requirement, and you have the required background, then it can be filed as EB2. In your case the job description states a minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3 or 4 years experience. This would only qualify as EB3, regarless of your credentials.
2010 Kitesurfing girl Mika.
morchu
08-02 01:14 AM
I believe it is worth the 180 days wait. And AC-21 is practical for a lot of situations. Anyway you dont really have to wait 180 days, if you can convince the current employer not to revoke the 140 (at least for the next 180 days).
My answer should have been different if you were not eligible to file 485.
Also give some serious thoughts about filing 485 before marriage. If you are unlucky enough, it can have serious side-effects.
EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
My answer should have been different if you were not eligible to file 485.
Also give some serious thoughts about filing 485 before marriage. If you are unlucky enough, it can have serious side-effects.
EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
more...
jliechty
August 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
The 300D and D50 would be too limited in my humble opinion, such that if you plan to buy a body and keep it for a while, you'll run into their "issues" after a little while. Definitely consider 350D or D70(s), along with as good of a lens as you can afford. The 18-70 DX kit lens for Nikon cameras is good from what I've seen from it, but the Canon 18-55 kit lens is sometimes said not to be quite so good. I don't know what to recommend on the Canon side, but there are plenty of folks here who can help you out on that. :)
For what it's worth, I got into photography with an old manual film camera when I was about 9. Then, a few years ago for a very short time, I used a Kodak P&S digital, before getting disgusted with it and going back to film. Finally, this spring my wallet suffered major damage with a used D1 and a couple of lenses (24-85 zoom and 90mm macro). College (this fall) will probably put an end to my photographic acquisitions for a while, but now that the Luminous Landscape did an article on video cameras, I have even more stuff to dream / drool about. Must... hide... credit card... now..! :D
For what it's worth, I got into photography with an old manual film camera when I was about 9. Then, a few years ago for a very short time, I used a Kodak P&S digital, before getting disgusted with it and going back to film. Finally, this spring my wallet suffered major damage with a used D1 and a couple of lenses (24-85 zoom and 90mm macro). College (this fall) will probably put an end to my photographic acquisitions for a while, but now that the Luminous Landscape did an article on video cameras, I have even more stuff to dream / drool about. Must... hide... credit card... now..! :D
hair girlfriend Bay Area Kitesurf - F-One kitesurf wallpaper. kitesurfing
GCAmigo
02-09 01:02 PM
Pardon my ignorance.
What is op-ed ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed
~GCA
What is op-ed ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed
~GCA
more...
dpp
09-18 08:41 PM
I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?
Even same for me. The receipt date on transfer notice is not the important, notice date on actual receipe notice is imp. Don't worry for each and every small thing. You application is received by USCIS and so don't think too much on this.
Even same for me. The receipt date on transfer notice is not the important, notice date on actual receipe notice is imp. Don't worry for each and every small thing. You application is received by USCIS and so don't think too much on this.
hot Kitesurf Anguilla middot; Kitesurf
MYGC2008
07-19 09:17 AM
07/15/2010: Change of Address and Potential Impact on Last Minute Adjudication of EB-485 Applications Whose Visa Numbers Become Available
As people are aware, the USCIS has "preadjudicated" a large number of pending I-485 cases whose priority dates are close to the pace of the immigrant visa number availability in the Visa Bulletin and has been awaiting the visa number availability for the final decision. Generally, change of address to outside of the metropolitan area or different state is considered a red flag in the final adjudication process as the employment-based nonimmigrant status or intended place of employment is the "key" to the labor certification based immigration proceeding and labor certification remains valid only if the offered job in the place of employment continue to exist. From the perspective of the agency, one may move out of the intended place of employment either because of change of employment or loss of employment or other factors that contradicts to the inended place of employment for which a labor certification has been granted and the applicant is supposedly to work at the location once a green card is approved. Since the agency will not know why the address of residence has changed out of the intended place of employment metropolitan area or state, the last minute check can lead to issuance of RFE or in the worst cases, tranferring the file to a local district or field office for interview. Even if such move is justified in most of cases under AC 21, such RFE or transfer to local offices can cause delays in adjudication of the I-485 application. In some situation, while they deal with the RFE or local office interview scheduling, they can face the visa number retrogression. For this reason, those whose visa numbers are scheduled to become current in July and August 2010 may not want to move their place of residence out of the current metropolitan areas or the current states. Once they moved, they are required to report change of address in 10 days, knowingly failure of which can be considered a ground for deportation and denial of I-485 application. Accordingly, those who have already moved should file AR-11 within 10 days of move regardless of its impact on the final I-485 adjudication process. This reporter wants to remind the readers that place and "location" of employment is a key to the employment-based nonimmigrants and immigrants from the perspectives of U.S. immigration laws because the law is intended to protect U.S. labor market from unqualified or illegal immigrants and "wage" in each location constitutes a primary factor to determine the labor market and permit of a foreign worker to work in the market area at the prevailing wage or higher wage in the specific market area. Just a reminder.
As people are aware, the USCIS has "preadjudicated" a large number of pending I-485 cases whose priority dates are close to the pace of the immigrant visa number availability in the Visa Bulletin and has been awaiting the visa number availability for the final decision. Generally, change of address to outside of the metropolitan area or different state is considered a red flag in the final adjudication process as the employment-based nonimmigrant status or intended place of employment is the "key" to the labor certification based immigration proceeding and labor certification remains valid only if the offered job in the place of employment continue to exist. From the perspective of the agency, one may move out of the intended place of employment either because of change of employment or loss of employment or other factors that contradicts to the inended place of employment for which a labor certification has been granted and the applicant is supposedly to work at the location once a green card is approved. Since the agency will not know why the address of residence has changed out of the intended place of employment metropolitan area or state, the last minute check can lead to issuance of RFE or in the worst cases, tranferring the file to a local district or field office for interview. Even if such move is justified in most of cases under AC 21, such RFE or transfer to local offices can cause delays in adjudication of the I-485 application. In some situation, while they deal with the RFE or local office interview scheduling, they can face the visa number retrogression. For this reason, those whose visa numbers are scheduled to become current in July and August 2010 may not want to move their place of residence out of the current metropolitan areas or the current states. Once they moved, they are required to report change of address in 10 days, knowingly failure of which can be considered a ground for deportation and denial of I-485 application. Accordingly, those who have already moved should file AR-11 within 10 days of move regardless of its impact on the final I-485 adjudication process. This reporter wants to remind the readers that place and "location" of employment is a key to the employment-based nonimmigrants and immigrants from the perspectives of U.S. immigration laws because the law is intended to protect U.S. labor market from unqualified or illegal immigrants and "wage" in each location constitutes a primary factor to determine the labor market and permit of a foreign worker to work in the market area at the prevailing wage or higher wage in the specific market area. Just a reminder.
more...
house kite surfing new year
sarika
07-26 02:21 PM
I didnt send the checks,our lawyer did.So,i dont have a clue when they were cashed.
Sarika
Congrats ! ! 1Did u check u'r bank a/c.. Was u'r cheque cashed ?/ i was wondering if i should call USCIS .. My cheque isn't cashed yet..
Sarika
Congrats ! ! 1Did u check u'r bank a/c.. Was u'r cheque cashed ?/ i was wondering if i should call USCIS .. My cheque isn't cashed yet..
tattoo kitesurf wallpaper. Dreams Holiday; Dreams Holiday. murali3000
bestia
07-14 06:41 PM
You can also see how Europe's disintegrated political structure allows it to send far more than the 9800 limit.
What's that suppose to mean?
What's that suppose to mean?
more...
pictures kitesurf wallpaper. kite surf
munnu77
06-11 08:43 AM
Wht do u mean..partially?
dresses Kitesurfing wallpaper
sammyb
10-05 04:28 PM
Sorry for opening a new thread, Please point me to the thread if this issue is already addressed in some other thread and delete this thread.
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
I had the same situation when before I apply my GC my company was taken over by my current employer ... there is something called 'successor of interest' .... as I understand the new company will take over ownership of any H1/GC etc that you have with your previous employer ...
this is just my thoughts .. better you get it verified by your lawer ...
I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-
Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?
Thanks
I had the same situation when before I apply my GC my company was taken over by my current employer ... there is something called 'successor of interest' .... as I understand the new company will take over ownership of any H1/GC etc that you have with your previous employer ...
this is just my thoughts .. better you get it verified by your lawer ...
more...
makeup kitesurf wallpaper. protect
Rajwaitingon140
07-16 10:49 PM
Mine is Dec'20'2006 and still waiting for I-140 approval.
I am waiting on service center processing dates; still yet to annouce..hopefully we should get quickly.
Thanks
so we r in same boat. Mine recd date Oct 2nd 2006.
I am waiting on service center processing dates; still yet to annouce..hopefully we should get quickly.
Thanks
so we r in same boat. Mine recd date Oct 2nd 2006.
girlfriend hair Viewing Pictures : Kitesurfing kitesurf wallpaper. influence of
jliechty
August 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
The 300D and D50 would be too limited in my humble opinion, such that if you plan to buy a body and keep it for a while, you'll run into their "issues" after a little while. Definitely consider 350D or D70(s), along with as good of a lens as you can afford. The 18-70 DX kit lens for Nikon cameras is good from what I've seen from it, but the Canon 18-55 kit lens is sometimes said not to be quite so good. I don't know what to recommend on the Canon side, but there are plenty of folks here who can help you out on that. :)
For what it's worth, I got into photography with an old manual film camera when I was about 9. Then, a few years ago for a very short time, I used a Kodak P&S digital, before getting disgusted with it and going back to film. Finally, this spring my wallet suffered major damage with a used D1 and a couple of lenses (24-85 zoom and 90mm macro). College (this fall) will probably put an end to my photographic acquisitions for a while, but now that the Luminous Landscape did an article on video cameras, I have even more stuff to dream / drool about. Must... hide... credit card... now..! :D
For what it's worth, I got into photography with an old manual film camera when I was about 9. Then, a few years ago for a very short time, I used a Kodak P&S digital, before getting disgusted with it and going back to film. Finally, this spring my wallet suffered major damage with a used D1 and a couple of lenses (24-85 zoom and 90mm macro). College (this fall) will probably put an end to my photographic acquisitions for a while, but now that the Luminous Landscape did an article on video cameras, I have even more stuff to dream / drool about. Must... hide... credit card... now..! :D
hairstyles kitesurf wallpaper.
goel_ar
05-01 09:29 AM
I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.
1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?
Thanks,
Ag
1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?
Thanks,
Ag
WaitingYaar
01-18 09:04 PM
Please post the following:
Receipt notice date:
How long it took to receive approval:
Category:
Receipt notice date:
How long it took to receive approval:
Category:
ganesha
07-31 06:09 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Communications/Homepage/56_days.jpg
USCIS - Redesigning USCIS.gov (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a4e522e97ccc2210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4b18dc4d88889010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
USCIS - Redesigning USCIS.gov (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a4e522e97ccc2210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4b18dc4d88889010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

No comments:
Post a Comment