Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin hartley tom welling

images tom welling tom wellings justin hartley tom welling. May 07, 2011 · Starring: Tom
  • May 07, 2011 · Starring: Tom



  • GC_Wait2002
    05-14 11:11 AM
    Hi Folks,

    Here is my situation.

    My current working company - EB2- August 2002 - 140 is under processing....
    (receipt date for 140 is October 2007)
    (thanks to labor backlog center :mad: got stuck in backlog center for 5 years)

    With my friend's company - EB3 - April 2004 - 140 is under processing....
    (receipt date for 140 is July 2007) 485, EAD, AP filed and got them also.

    What all the options I have now? Which one will be better assuming both 140 gets approved.

    Thanks





    wallpaper May 07, 2011 · Starring: Tom justin hartley tom welling. Tom Welling as Clark Kent
  • Tom Welling as Clark Kent



  • help_please
    07-13 06:10 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I reviewed the text of the bill...and, to the best of my understanding, the Dream Act applies to both legal and illegal children. This bill is crucial for me. I am 27 years old and have been in the United States since age 1 (Yes, 26 years)...LEGALLY!!! My husband (i married another visa holder and changed my status about 5 years ago) and I have been pending for a greencard for about 2.5 years now (I'm not counting the other failed attempts)...and still no luck. I completed my bachelors degree in Psychology years ago and cannot work (my field of study is fairly common in the US...nobody I've come across was willing to sponsor for an h-1). Unfortunately, going back to my "home" county isn't an option for me because this is the only home I've ever known. Anyhow, I would really appreciate everyone's support...hopefully this piece of legislation can benefit people like myself and we can contribute to society as well. Thanks!! :)





    justin hartley tom welling. quot;Justin hartley mercy reef pics - justin hartley nude - tom welling justin
  • quot;Justin hartley mercy reef pics - justin hartley nude - tom welling justin



  • ashkam
    03-26 02:06 PM
    I don't see what's wrong with this requirement. It's always been a requirement in PA. If someone can't produce an employment letter, it's probably because he is on the bench or unemployed and that makes him out of status. If you are out of status, you are ineligible for a driver's license.





    2011 Tom Welling as Clark Kent justin hartley tom welling. Justin Hartley-Tom Welling
  • Justin Hartley-Tom Welling



  • bujjigadu123
    02-22 03:31 PM
    Hi

    Today I got a call from an officer in "immigration and customs enforcement" asking for an appointment to visit my residence for checing my immigration status.
    I am on H1B visa.

    I would appreciate if someone could give any sort of information related to calling for a home visit.

    Thanks

    Further to my above post, I have following questions
    1) Once the client side project is completed (assuming the employer is paying to employee), how much period we can stay waiting for a new project? Is there any limit of the period?
    2) Once the pay from an employer is stopped, with in how much period, one has to go to home country? Is there any limit?
    3) Can an employee stay (assuming he is getting paid) with out client side project and working on skill upgrade and waiting for a new project?
    4) What are the documents I should be ready with? I am staying with my family.
    I have following documents with me:
    a) LCA,
    b) Passport for me and my family
    c) valid visa recently stamped for me and for family
    d) approval notice,
    e) employment offer letter,
    f) clinet appreciation letters print outs,
    g) past experience letters,
    h) all pay stubs for my period of stay in USA.

    Please reply.



    more...


    justin hartley tom welling. Tom Welling, Justin Hartley by franca64120
  • Tom Welling, Justin Hartley by franca64120



  • zoozee
    08-28 03:46 PM
    Waiting_4_gc,

    I m flying to Pittsburgh on Saturday 15th Sept and will drive to Wa-DC on 17th Monday - and will schedule to meet lawmaker on Monday.

    Enjoy and see you in the rally


    Zoozee,
    Even I'm flying from San Jose airport on Monday evening.My flight is at 6:30 pm (AA airlines). Can you tell me about your flight schedule?





    justin hartley tom welling. Justin Hartley. Photo 8 of 81
  • Justin Hartley. Photo 8 of 81



  • solaris27
    10-09 07:53 PM
    you can directly go to USCIS website and take printout of your approved I-140.

    It will not have all informaion but more then enough to change job .



    more...


    justin hartley tom welling. The photos feature Tom Welling
  • The photos feature Tom Welling



  • eilsoe
    02-02 06:38 PM
    well, if it hasn't been a rule in the other battles, then by all means VOTE AWAY :P


    :phil:





    2010 quot;Justin hartley mercy reef pics - justin hartley nude - tom welling justin justin hartley tom welling. tom welling tom wellings
  • tom welling tom wellings



  • tonyHK12
    10-28 11:08 AM
    Sorry guy, I do not debate with atheists sorry, because they are the most unfaithful and false creatures in this world becasue they deny themselves virtually. so thanks for the blah blahs.

    Really do you have proof of that? Or do you need someone else to decide what is right or wrong for you.

    well you are in the wrong country my friend. Look around, unlike your misconceptions, most people here are not very religious.



    more...


    justin hartley tom welling. Led by the Green Arrow (JUSTIN
  • Led by the Green Arrow (JUSTIN



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-12 12:17 PM
    Pappu,

    Reality is DREAM act is directly connected to HISPANIC votes for Democrats, EB community doesnt have any VOTING rights, neither they get any support from the folks who are already GC/UScitizenship holders.

    Once people are out of this GC mess, they all start talking about anti immigration and that's the reality, u go to any indian community around and see how much support you have from those folks who have GC/US citizenship.

    I agree.
    Citizens want to either start consulting companies and get H1B employees or want to stop more Indians coming. More Indians mean less jobs for their children.
    Green card holders do not even want to be friends with H1B.
    H1B do not want to be friends with F1.

    H1 girls want to be married to citizen or Green card holders. Or someone with EB2 PD.

    Green card IV members do not even want to come back here.





    hair Justin Hartley-Tom Welling justin hartley tom welling. Justin Hartley talks with
  • Justin Hartley talks with



  • gcnj
    02-13 12:14 PM
    Hi Shana

    Thanks for continous feedback ,I have question i'm planning to use ac21 ,but my current labor certification jon title code is 15-1031 (computer sepcialist engineer -Oracle) but my new job is DBA (application development -Oracle ) But the nature of the job responsibilites are same but i believe the Job code may change b'cos of the Title.

    Do you think will this be a problem if i use AC21.

    Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    GCNJ



    more...


    justin hartley tom welling. justin hartley tom welling. Durance, Tom Welling, Allison
  • justin hartley tom welling. Durance, Tom Welling, Allison



  • sam_hoosier
    12-13 03:30 PM
    :D I am with you on this.

    How is this fraud ? What he is doing is legal ;)





    hot Tom Welling, Justin Hartley by franca64120 justin hartley tom welling. justin hartley tom welling. Clark (Tom Welling); Clark (Tom Welling)
  • justin hartley tom welling. Clark (Tom Welling); Clark (Tom Welling)



  • icecolor
    02-12 07:42 AM
    You need to file form 4852. That is super easy and I have filed it once.
    There are no problems with that whatsoever.

    You employer cannot pull a single hairstring from your head. So do not worry about the legal notice. That is all bull. He is probably worrying day and night about the DOL complaint you made.

    What you need to, further, is go to the local IRS office and talk to one of the employee about not getting your W-2. Not providing a W-2 is serious issue.



    more...


    house Tom and Justin, but not justin hartley tom welling. Justin Hartley. Photo 45 of 81
  • Justin Hartley. Photo 45 of 81



  • nogreen4decade
    07-16 06:35 PM
    Guys, there is real substance to what oscarzumaran says as well......

    It is not fair to shout at him unless u understand the issue bereft of any emotions.

    I think the AZ is the right thing to force illegal immigrants out of AZ since its bringing the economy down to its knees.

    Moreover the AZ law is excatly the same as the current Federal law, its just that AZ is implementing it thru a state law, so why shd the feds object to it.

    If you folks think that AZ law is wrong then why should other sanctuary states who prevent illegals from been sent back be allowed to pre-empt the fed law , even these states should be challenged.

    We legal citizens are required by fed law to carry legal docs at any time(even though u may not like it), AZ is just enforcing the law

    IV is all about legal immigration and does not support illegal immigration as I know it, Its a folly to think that if we support the feds they will support legal immigration and give GC's faster......Can anyone be 100% sure that the politicians will not drop the legal provisions from CIR just to get some votes to get the illegal immigrations laws in CIR thru......havent u seen how the healthcare bill was passed

    How could you all support illegals when u are here legally? would you let pakistanis enter India without Visas or let palestines into Isreal just like that?, would Mexico allow Asians into their country just like that, heck NO.

    Stop criticizing folks for stating their point of view, each one has a right to his opinion, so does oscarzumaran.

    I dont care if you give some reds, hope oscarzumaran will compensate with some greens :)
    It is not about the objective of the law. It is about intentions behind it and the effectiveness of it. Sure, throw illegals out.. But make sure noone who are following the law is suffered because of another law. You live here, then you know! SB1070 is not the way to go.

    Ask yourself this question. How many American citizens, you have come across, even know about legal immigration process? This definitely applies to the police!





    tattoo Justin Hartley. Photo 8 of 81 justin hartley tom welling. Tom Welling as Clark Kent
  • Tom Welling as Clark Kent



  • joydiptac
    06-03 06:55 PM
    Voted for 1085.
    Now guys will u please also vote for
    http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h5882/show

    i.e. EB Visa recapture.



    more...


    pictures The photos feature Tom Welling justin hartley tom welling. Tom welling clark kent
  • Tom welling clark kent



  • mjULTRA
    02-11 12:55 PM
    i really liked all the entires, especially eilsoe's but i voted for soul's, because it didn't use the traditional 'to the edge' format, and he successfully broke out of the isometric only view.

    Kit your castle was wild, was it done from a photograph?





    dresses justin hartley tom welling. Clark (Tom Welling); Clark (Tom Welling) justin hartley tom welling. SMALLVILLE – Tom Welling as
  • SMALLVILLE – Tom Welling as



  • rbharol
    05-22 02:58 PM
    Logiclife,
    Competeamerica too is not happy with this bill.
    Has IV talked to them about their stance and their plan of action?

    How do you think Congress will react to these provisions?
    They have STRIVE in the house. Is there a chance we get something
    in the middle of the senate bill and STRIVE?



    more...


    makeup Led by the Green Arrow (JUSTIN justin hartley tom welling. Tom and Justin, but not
  • Tom and Justin, but not



  • arnet
    06-27 08:25 PM
    posting this again....i always take pics in sears, good quality, always acceptable, cost $14.99 for 2 photos for first time and additional 2 photos at 7.99$. once photos printed, check background, quality and see whether it matches USCIS spec (including face size and photo size).





    girlfriend Tom Welling as Clark Kent justin hartley tom welling. Tom Welling as Clark Kent/
  • Tom Welling as Clark Kent/



  • bujjigadu123
    02-21 01:29 AM
    Thanks for the reply...
    Initially I too got the same doubt that it could be a prank from my friend. But the name of the person who called me matches with the name of the person who visited my employer's office around 2 months back. After I got a call from ICE officer, I notified the same to my employer and explained about the call.
    Really donno what to do.... Even though the ICE officer took prior appointment for visiting me, should I still contact attorney?





    hairstyles justin hartley tom welling. Durance, Tom Welling, Allison justin hartley tom welling. Tom Welling becoming Superman
  • Tom Welling becoming Superman



  • pooja_34
    12-22 03:08 PM
    Again, incorrect english - Why dont you go learn english and then post here - Till then use your local language forums only !

    I am not in the bed with you to take your direction





    veereddy
    07-13 04:32 PM
    Congratulations, your long journey was inspirational to stay positive. Thank you!





    BharatPremi
    03-25 10:23 AM
    I am exploring the possibility of making the Inter-filing. I have been speaking to some well known, street-smart attornies. One mentioned that the "Priority Date" is decided only upon approval of I-140. He also wrote that for keeping the earlier priority date, the 2nd I-140 application (new) should be filed along with copy of the approval of the first I-140.

    In your case, it appears that you did not send the approval copy of the first I-140 along with 2nd I-140 application.

    Probably, you can send the approval of EB-2 I-140 with earlier PD, along with I-485 receipt copy to the Service Center and ask them to allot the earlier PD. Please take the assistance of attorney for doing this.

    Thanks. Yes, that I certainly will have to do that. Any other areas need to be taken care of such as proof of financial audit reports for EB2 filer ? Or any other things...?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment