Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless

images JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRTLESS 2011
  • justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRTLESS 2011



  • amslonewolf
    12-28 05:13 PM
    Someone I know was EB3 I Aug 2001. They had filed for I-485 sometime in 2005. They got their GC on 12/22/2008.

    Their lawyer filed a Writ of Mandamus against USCIS in Aug 2008. The deal was the USCIS was to either approve or reject their case in 60 days.. So, check with your attorney and see if filing a case in an option for you.





    wallpaper justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRTLESS 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. for justin shirtless, where does Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+wallpaper
  • for justin shirtless, where does Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+wallpaper



  • enggr
    09-28 01:47 AM
    I thank everyone for taking interest in my case and giving valuable advices.

    Yes, the lawyer should have checked this and filed on EB3 to begin with. If he had suggested a potential hindrance like this, I wouldn't have agreed to file the case under EB2. The way it happened was, employer and attorney requested all my details and decided to go with EB2. I didn't even know the complete requirements of EB2 at that time as I had a belief that EB2 is only for Masters degree. Because the employer + attorney recommended EB2 I signed up for that.

    I have requested my employer to start a new PERM as soon as possible.
    I am very much looking forward for interfiling my old I-485 with the new I-140. My attorney is saying its not possible. (Maybe he's very less experienced in these matters).

    "during that time hope your new I-140 comes through (for the PERM you are starting now) and then interfile that I-140 to your existing 485"

    Can you please shed some more light on that so that I can argue with my attorney. Any links regarding this would be really helpful. Any piece of information/case history would be helpful to argue with my lawyer.

    AkhilMahajan,
    The university gives different marksheets for supplementary exam. There's a consolidated one too.

    insbaby,
    You are right. EB3 is the safest one. I never tried to take advantage of EB2. The whole mistake was due to improper knowledge from my side about EB2 and wrong evaluation by the attorney. I am looking for all ways to convert this case into EB3. My attorney is saying that we can't file a new I-140 under EB3. The only way to continue this case is to request the EB3 conversion as part of the RFE response. Then, INS should agree to the change in a return letter which can be followed by the I-140 application amendment or new I-140 application.

    quizzer,
    The I-140 filing date was Nov 2006.

    Ramba,
    You are very correct. I have requested my attorney to change the category from EB2 to EB3. he said it can be done only as a formal request during RFE response. The attorney has requested my employer to modify the job requirement from EB2 to EB3. I think we are safe at the labor certification as it doesn't ask progressive experience. Labor is asking for Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience which I have. I have no plans to move out of H1b until I-140 is approved.

    cnndwag,
    I didn't run away. Today I was running behind my attorney and employer to save this case under EB3. I didn't fake my experience as I finished my course well before starting my first job. IO caught the discrepancy which should have been caught by my attorney long before. Just to re-iterate I never tried to expedite the process by filing under EB2. In fact I was ignorant about EB2 till the case was filed.

    Dreamworld,
    I am very disappointed by the law you mentioned
    "PERM does not allow to change from EB2 to EB3"
    Can you send me some links to read more in this respect? But fact is a fact. I appreciate you pointing out things like this.
    One of my friend tole me yesterday to request DOL (dept. of labor) to request for a reclassification which should come in 3 weeks. But my lawyer said that classification doesn't happen at labor level and all it matters there is what is specified in newspaper ad and labor requirement (bachelors and 5 yrs exp).





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. Topless: Teen sensation Justin
  • Topless: Teen sensation Justin



  • rameshvaid
    06-02 02:12 PM
    Two from our family.
    Called up the 202... .... number. Got fwded to Senator Boxter's office. Although she isn't a supporter yet, but talked to her office and left a message for the Senator asking for her support.

    thx

    Pls. forward the link to your family and friends..

    Excue me for misspelling your name.."MICOFROST"
    RV





    2011 for justin shirtless, where does Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+wallpaper justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • downthedrain
    02-18 04:41 PM
    What was your RFE for?

    I am still waiting to see what my RFE was for.
    I had another LUD today as well (2/17) (also had one on 2/10, 2/13). wife only had 2/10 and 2/13.
    -a

    Employment letter with salary, did your status change?



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. justin bieber 2011
  • justin bieber 2011



  • prinive
    07-10 10:12 AM
    How about boycotting CNN. The immigration community should boycott CNN. That will send a strong message to CNN with there current trouble with there rattings.

    The idea is - use this guy and expose media that gives false news or that supresses real issues and force those types of media to bring our issue to limelight.

    I have heard all media saying "We are immigrant nation", "we need skilled immigrants", "'We are not racist", etc.. then again the same media says "Immigrants are overstaying visas", "There is quota, we cannot do anything", same media has supressed microsoft's news about the Canada development center just because it involved immigration.

    I am of a strong opinion that media is controlled by politicians, the reporters who said they will cover the flower campaign - chances are that their bosses may ask them not to or give them another assignment ???





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • irock
    05-18 01:32 PM
    There are good and not so good schools here for MS /PhD. Either way why a seperate quota for US MS/PhD. Is a foreign MS/PHD any inferior?
    Just a thought..
    Especially IIT/IISc are not too bad schools in india!
    Second that.



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER PICTURES 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PICTURES 2011



  • jgh_res
    08-10 02:17 PM
    To all the fairness expecting ppl,

    Tell us, how many of you are not free riders of whatever IV has achieved now and will be achieving in the future before giving a big lecture on why one should not jump the line and crap�.

    My contributions: Contributed 300$ and going on�





    2010 Topless: Teen sensation Justin justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • swadeshi
    08-31 01:50 PM
    Congratulations! Though I don't know why it took you so many days, I could understand if it was the other way around (him explaining you). You should meet my wife and get some lessons. :) just kidding. Thanks for bringing in the whole team, great spirit.

    If you are getting your wife along, I would like to meet her for a cup of coffee (after the rally) and well mebbe I can get some pointers of wisdom or a quick course on " How to make ones husband listen"!! Just kidding!!;)

    I will PM you my contact details, lets do meet up at DC.



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. pictures justin bieber
  • pictures justin bieber



  • ganesha
    02-27 04:39 PM
    I do not know what you are trying to achieve by posting your story in a forum where we discuss legal immigration issues.





    hair JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. justin bieber shirtless new.
  • justin bieber shirtless new.



  • ramus
    06-20 07:44 AM
    Great.... Thanks.



    Today is the next day of my GC freedom, and I am still on this forum, I didnot mean to leave the Forum, I still support IV with all my heart.......:D



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. new justin bieber shirtless
  • new justin bieber shirtless



  • babu123
    11-11 01:25 PM
    Lets make current for the benefit of every one :-)





    hot justin bieber 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • rchopra
    07-26 03:38 PM
    Man u guys are faaaaaaaaaaaast!!!!

    BTW, talking abt F5...I have lost the white ink on the F5 key..its all blank now.....seriously not kidding, and also some dead skin on my index finger.......cheeeeeeeers!!!


    thanks for posting the actual link...
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...mes27Jul07.pdf

    even before USCIS did....



    more...


    house hot justin bieber kissed justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. Justin+ieber+2011+new+
  • Justin+ieber+2011+new+



  • anilsal
    07-15 09:22 PM
    does not have FP requirements. Correct?





    tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • badlucky
    05-14 06:23 PM
    hmm, i think munnabhai did the right thing.

    sometimes people give irrelevant advice. one guy asks im getting divorced, what shud i do with respect to 485? if people tell him, stop worrying bout 485, focus on ur life and fix ur marraige, then its not helping him from a "forum" perspective.

    thanks



    more...


    pictures JUSTIN BIEBER PICTURES 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. he appearedof Pictures
  • he appearedof Pictures



  • gadde
    02-13 10:43 AM
    HI SHANA,

    Do we need to have labour approval notice to see the job title and job code and salary.. can you please email me the details to : gadde.rao@gmail.com
    if not can you give your email and phone#.
    iam also in the process of invoking ac-21 using h1b transfer..
    i would appreciate your help.. Does the job title, job description and salary need to be same for ac-21?





    dresses JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. Is justin bieber shirtless
  • Is justin bieber shirtless



  • gottagc
    05-29 05:43 PM
    Looks like we are all frustrated, and it is proving beyond doubts.:(

    It is best to wait for USCIS to announce this. If this is going to be true, then lots of people who had the hopes of applying for their I140 is just gone.

    IV core team, can you please find out more information on this and let the members know.

    :eek:



    more...


    makeup pictures justin bieber justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. hot justin bieber kissed
  • hot justin bieber kissed



  • redgreen
    11-10 11:17 AM
    where is USCIS announcing FP dates?
    I filed in July and yet to get FP notice.

    anyone of you see a pattern here with this FP notice delay??
    or USCIS is still claiming its consistency in being inconsistent :rolleyes:





    girlfriend JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. How do I look: Bieber enlisted
  • How do I look: Bieber enlisted



  • psaxena
    05-20 05:37 PM
    There should a seperate quota for immigrants from Jhumri Talliya

    In the same lines as H1B, could we look into if its possible to add a quota for US Masters degree holders irrespective of country of birth for green Card also. This would be in addition to the existing Employment based quotas.
    Does anyone know how they added 20k H1B quota for Masters degree holders? Who sponsored that bill? May be we should talk to the same people.

    I would think there would be a little less resistance for this? This would ease the pressure on both EB2 and EB3.

    I dont know if this has been previously looked at. I know there were talks of excluding these people from quota all together.





    hairstyles new justin bieber shirtless justin bieber 2011 photoshoot shirtless. justin are dirty with outfeb
  • justin are dirty with outfeb



  • Berkeleybee
    04-10 09:05 PM
    IV has the clout now to approach agencies, explain to them our argument and see if we are able to convince them for short-term reliefs. It is just a matter of trying.

    I'm smiling. We will certainly try, but the part above (clout etc) would be an overstatement of our current levels of access. :)

    Note that these are the same agencies that have been resisting our efforts to get even the most basic breakdown of data.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    ItIsNotFunny
    07-17 10:31 AM
    Date moved from October 03, 2006 to October 06, 2006.. :-(


    I am more concerned about I-765 EAD dates for NSC. Did it move? June 18 bulletin it shows as March 26, 2007.





    ramus
    06-27 08:00 AM
    I can't believe you are sticking with same idea.....



    lawers can prepare at their own pace but fedex them to reach on Jul 30th.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment