rolrblade
07-19 10:35 AM
Just so you dont miss this. I also PM'ed you.
I just checked the Mumbai consulate website (I am assuming your wife is in India) and the earliest available appoitment for H4 is July 27th. Why cant she take that? All you have to do is reschedule.
There are also appointments for H4 for Aug 3,6,8,10. She shoudl reschedule her appointment.
Send me a PM if you need help with the appoitment website.
I just checked the Mumbai consulate website (I am assuming your wife is in India) and the earliest available appoitment for H4 is July 27th. Why cant she take that? All you have to do is reschedule.
There are also appointments for H4 for Aug 3,6,8,10. She shoudl reschedule her appointment.
Send me a PM if you need help with the appoitment website.
wallpaper John Abraham Wallpapers
El_Guapo
05-05 05:09 PM
Good Idea ... May be we can build on this ... making monetary contrributions will risk the appearance of "buying a green card".
How about this:
Most of us claim to be highly experienced, highly educated, in diverse fields. A while back there was an announcement about serving for the military and in exchange for the service, you get a green card/ fast track to citizenship. In a similar vein, if there is a progam in place where we commit to educate students in colleges, high schools and other accredited institutions for a certain fixed period (say 1-2 yrs), we earn the green card sooner. This would be more platable. We utilize our skills, teach students, serve the community and shows our commitment to our prospective adopted country. It fits in like a glove with what President Obama is calling on citizens to do, his "army of teachers" ready made
This way we will be able to channelize positive support and there will be nothing that antis could argue against.
I love to teach, I have taught before while completing my Masters.
I think this is a good idea, in fact even better than the collecting money campaign because the President just signed the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act. I think IV should seriously explore this idea.
How about this:
Most of us claim to be highly experienced, highly educated, in diverse fields. A while back there was an announcement about serving for the military and in exchange for the service, you get a green card/ fast track to citizenship. In a similar vein, if there is a progam in place where we commit to educate students in colleges, high schools and other accredited institutions for a certain fixed period (say 1-2 yrs), we earn the green card sooner. This would be more platable. We utilize our skills, teach students, serve the community and shows our commitment to our prospective adopted country. It fits in like a glove with what President Obama is calling on citizens to do, his "army of teachers" ready made
This way we will be able to channelize positive support and there will be nothing that antis could argue against.
I love to teach, I have taught before while completing my Masters.
I think this is a good idea, in fact even better than the collecting money campaign because the President just signed the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act. I think IV should seriously explore this idea.
starscream
06-23 09:38 PM
Related article:
Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36174-1.html)
Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan
Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday called on President Barack Obama to come up with a comprehensive immigration plan this year, saying a directive from the White House is the only way to push the complex issue forward.
�What we need is not another photo op at the White House. What we need now is a plan from the president,� said Cornyn, ranking member on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security.
�The president doesn�t write legislation, but he does have the bully pulpit,� Cornyn said, adding that right now �it�s unclear how they can get it finished.�
Cornyn is one of several lawmakers who will meet with administration officials Thursday to discuss immigration policy. White House spokesman Robert Gibbs acknowledged Monday that time may run out this year before the administration and Congress � already spread thin with health care and climate change legislation � can take up yet another time-consuming and sweeping proposal.
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) echoed those concerns: �We�ve got a full plate already.�
�There�s been little discussion from our side on immigration reform. I�ve honestly not given it a lot of thought,� McConnell said.
But Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) reiterated his call for doing a comprehensive immigration reform bill this year.
�We have to finish health care and climate change, but being third on the list is pretty good,� Reid said, predicting that he could muster up the votes for a bill later this year.
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who chairs the immigration subpanel, will deliver an address on immigration at Georgetown University on Wednesday and is expected to outline �the principles that will guide legislation he intends to introduce in the Senate later this year,� according to a release.
Schumer will also attend the White House meeting Thursday.
Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36174-1.html)
Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan
Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday called on President Barack Obama to come up with a comprehensive immigration plan this year, saying a directive from the White House is the only way to push the complex issue forward.
�What we need is not another photo op at the White House. What we need now is a plan from the president,� said Cornyn, ranking member on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security.
�The president doesn�t write legislation, but he does have the bully pulpit,� Cornyn said, adding that right now �it�s unclear how they can get it finished.�
Cornyn is one of several lawmakers who will meet with administration officials Thursday to discuss immigration policy. White House spokesman Robert Gibbs acknowledged Monday that time may run out this year before the administration and Congress � already spread thin with health care and climate change legislation � can take up yet another time-consuming and sweeping proposal.
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) echoed those concerns: �We�ve got a full plate already.�
�There�s been little discussion from our side on immigration reform. I�ve honestly not given it a lot of thought,� McConnell said.
But Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) reiterated his call for doing a comprehensive immigration reform bill this year.
�We have to finish health care and climate change, but being third on the list is pretty good,� Reid said, predicting that he could muster up the votes for a bill later this year.
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who chairs the immigration subpanel, will deliver an address on immigration at Georgetown University on Wednesday and is expected to outline �the principles that will guide legislation he intends to introduce in the Senate later this year,� according to a release.
Schumer will also attend the White House meeting Thursday.
2011 John Abraham Wallpapers
longq
12-26 03:19 PM
Did you mean "EB2 ROW Unused visa numbers are not given to EB2 India and China... Are those number given to EB3 ROW ?"
the bold text is my addition. If that's your question, I am curious about that too.
It seems as per current DOS practice, the answer is yes. They will be issuing only 2800 EB2 visas per year to India and China. They will be issuing remaining unused visas by EB2-ROW to EB3-ROW.
the bold text is my addition. If that's your question, I am curious about that too.
It seems as per current DOS practice, the answer is yes. They will be issuing only 2800 EB2 visas per year to India and China. They will be issuing remaining unused visas by EB2-ROW to EB3-ROW.
more...
harsh
12-30 12:56 PM
USCIS will not look into your tax records for H1b approval. They might ask you for your previous H1b approval notices and or pay stubs but thats all. However when you go to the embassy for the stamping they might ask for tax returns.

vgayalu
09-14 06:04 PM
I have several friends who were waiting for GC desparately and they thought it was the final destination. They had many reasons why to get GC and once they get, they will be free and can do / will do everything possible. But, once they got it, they settled in a permanent job. Without GC, they were working for the same client with even more pay and life was good if not better.
I was thinking the same way; because I am no different.
Oflate, I realised, I am un-necessarily worried about something which is not in my control. I realised that I am well paid, with this pay even the benefits I am not getting are compensated. Why am I worried? Should I be after GC in order to get peace of mind? I started looking it little differently. I am in this country to earn more money and live comfortably. I am already enjoying what I wanted. Then, why am I worried still? May be it is in human nature to always look for something which is not in the hands.
I still need GC for other things like Children education and get some other benefits (our education / starting business etc). I agree, but there is lot of time for that in my case. There are several people who are in the same state as me if not all. Everyone's needs are different.
I thought I will just share my ideas so that atleast some of the people will be happier.
gc_in_30_yrs
Your ideas are like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
„��Ÿ��� ‡��p�� …X� ��†�Z-X�A “X������
���’�-�œ�f ��֪���, ��u��-{�œ�:„��Ÿ��� >��x ��M-��թ� ƪ��-Ÿ�j� X����-�Œ�� ��C��-�ê��... ‡��p ���F-��-¹�-�֪� ���Œ%-�Œy��� X�J-�ĩ� Ÿ�¹~-�Œ�� 'ƒ�œ�-�Œկ� ’��œ� ’��-�o��q Ƣœ� œ�-�-X�-„�բš�� N���’�� ’��Jh�-*�C. �Œ�� “X���u¹ ���*-¹�� ‡��p ��X�-š�d� '��t��d ��M-�Ϣ-’���Xj „�u��Eo “X��Œ�-J�-*�C. >��x-��n-��� ��M��� �Œբ“�â’�� ƢC-���h�o NP†�d 殫�¹� ƒ�Ǣš� ’��Jh�X�� �ëœ�� ƒŸ� “X�Ÿ���բ. ��M��� �Œբ“�â’�E�� Ÿ��-„�uX�h ’��Jh�X�� �ëœ�� X�{x ��Ǫ��Œ …X�-��-†�Z-X�A ��j��-��-�Ϣ’� �†‘�-��� �G�-ʢ-Ÿ�-ʩ� ��L-�Ī��. -�ժ�-„�jX�� E��-��-��Ÿ� ꪢ>�� ‰.‡-��.Š. ’��Jh�X�� �G��-*�C.
I was thinking the same way; because I am no different.
Oflate, I realised, I am un-necessarily worried about something which is not in my control. I realised that I am well paid, with this pay even the benefits I am not getting are compensated. Why am I worried? Should I be after GC in order to get peace of mind? I started looking it little differently. I am in this country to earn more money and live comfortably. I am already enjoying what I wanted. Then, why am I worried still? May be it is in human nature to always look for something which is not in the hands.
I still need GC for other things like Children education and get some other benefits (our education / starting business etc). I agree, but there is lot of time for that in my case. There are several people who are in the same state as me if not all. Everyone's needs are different.
I thought I will just share my ideas so that atleast some of the people will be happier.
gc_in_30_yrs
Your ideas are like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
„��Ÿ��� ‡��p�� …X� ��†�Z-X�A “X������
���’�-�œ�f ��֪���, ��u��-{�œ�:„��Ÿ��� >��x ��M-��թ� ƪ��-Ÿ�j� X����-�Œ�� ��C��-�ê��... ‡��p ���F-��-¹�-�֪� ���Œ%-�Œy��� X�J-�ĩ� Ÿ�¹~-�Œ�� 'ƒ�œ�-�Œկ� ’��œ� ’��-�o��q Ƣœ� œ�-�-X�-„�բš�� N���’�� ’��Jh�-*�C. �Œ�� “X���u¹ ���*-¹�� ‡��p ��X�-š�d� '��t��d ��M-�Ϣ-’���Xj „�u��Eo “X��Œ�-J�-*�C. >��x-��n-��� ��M��� �Œբ“�â’�� ƢC-���h�o NP†�d 殫�¹� ƒ�Ǣš� ’��Jh�X�� �ëœ�� ƒŸ� “X�Ÿ���բ. ��M��� �Œբ“�â’�E�� Ÿ��-„�uX�h ’��Jh�X�� �ëœ�� X�{x ��Ǫ��Œ …X�-��-†�Z-X�A ��j��-��-�Ϣ’� �†‘�-��� �G�-ʢ-Ÿ�-ʩ� ��L-�Ī��. -�ժ�-„�jX�� E��-��-��Ÿ� ꪢ>�� ‰.‡-��.Š. ’��Jh�X�� �G��-*�C.
more...
krish.d.rao
10-10 01:11 PM
I am talking about companies like Infy, Wipro etc..
Infy, wipro, TCS and all the other hundreds of so called "Hi Tech" companies are just glorified body shoppers.
The media has hyped these "coolie transporting outfits" to be path breaking businesses.
Adding insult to injury, INFY is soon to be listed on the NASDAQ 100.
Way to go
Infy, wipro, TCS and all the other hundreds of so called "Hi Tech" companies are just glorified body shoppers.
The media has hyped these "coolie transporting outfits" to be path breaking businesses.
Adding insult to injury, INFY is soon to be listed on the NASDAQ 100.
Way to go
2010 John Abraham
pd_recapturing
06-19 10:12 AM
^^^^BUmp^^^^
more...
seratbabu
02-23 01:32 PM
I got the scanned copy of the RFE of my wife's case from my attorney this morning, here are the details - "Need secondary evidence to demonstrate the claimed relationship..."
I had submitted the marriage certificate, but now they want more. Gurus, has anyone received something like this before, please suggest how this can be taken care of. Can someone point me to a sample affidavit, please?
Thank you!!
I had submitted the marriage certificate, but now they want more. Gurus, has anyone received something like this before, please suggest how this can be taken care of. Can someone point me to a sample affidavit, please?
Thank you!!
hair download JOHN ABRAHAM
snhn
12-28 06:40 PM
so is it the notice date or recipt date that counts.. If someone filed on July 2nd, but the notice date is August 15, where do I coutn 180 days from.
more...
ramp
04-02 07:11 PM
Just send the webfax # 10 and #11.
hot John-Abraham-Wallpaper-006
jkays94
07-09 12:00 PM
It was for about 2 minutes. The first time this issue got TV coverage I guess.
Anyone captured it on video?
CNN had a 30 second clip on it on "American Morning" on July 3rd.
Anyone captured it on video?
CNN had a 30 second clip on it on "American Morning" on July 3rd.
more...
house John-Abraham-Wallpaper-010
eagerr2i
12-20 01:14 PM
No, only allows people on H4 for more than 6 years to get a H1B of their own for 6 years or until their spouses EAD/GC's arrive.
tattoo images John Abraham Photos,
Libra
01-29 09:54 AM
bump
more...
pictures John Abraham
walking_dude
12-05 06:18 PM
Providing ability to file AOS (485) without priority dates being current is part of the IV agenda. Nobody is ignoring the plight of those who have been left behind. IV is still working for your cause.
Have patience. There's a funding drive for Recapturing going on right now. It will help you (and others) to file 485. If unused visa numbers are captured dates will become current again, and you can apply for AOS. Given that PDs will jump forward by years in every category you have a good chance of getting GC in a short period of time.
Does any body think of people who did not get a chance to file I-485 who had earlier priority date(2002-mar 2005) ?
Have patience. There's a funding drive for Recapturing going on right now. It will help you (and others) to file 485. If unused visa numbers are captured dates will become current again, and you can apply for AOS. Given that PDs will jump forward by years in every category you have a good chance of getting GC in a short period of time.
Does any body think of people who did not get a chance to file I-485 who had earlier priority date(2002-mar 2005) ?
dresses John-Abraham-Wallpaper-010
sunty
12-01 12:19 PM
Just my 2 cents, but I think the quarterly spillover might not happen (Hope I am wrong) for various reasons...
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
So, in essence USCIS/DOS are allowed to bend the law since there workloads would increase and their systems are not sophisticated enough to implement this. I guess there is no point in raising this issue anymore...:(
1. If they do quarterly spillovers allocating the left over EB1 to other categories, then it is theoretically possible in the last quarter that, if there is a surge in EB1 applications, CIS might be left with not enough visa numbers for EB1 , and subsequently EB1 might not reach the 28% (or whatever this number) of total employment GCs. This situation will further compound the problem for CIS...Given the situation, this might not be practical, but theoretically possible...So CIS might be thinking, "why have the headache to deal every quarter when the numbers will be clear in the last quarter"
2. Since the spillover also includes Family based to EB, this even more complicates the above issue.
3. Well, administratively it is easy for CIS to issue the spillover visas once at the end of the year, rather than do 4 times a year at the end of each quarter. I guess less work with the same result...
So, in essence USCIS/DOS are allowed to bend the law since there workloads would increase and their systems are not sophisticated enough to implement this. I guess there is no point in raising this issue anymore...:(
more...
makeup john abraham Wallpaper
H1Girl
12-01 07:53 PM
Here is the link:
..
Why the heck is USCIS bothered about your bachelors when your Labor clearly says Masters required?
...
Probably the IO might have thought that the traditional way of getting Masters Degree [in USA] is "10+2+4+Masters"...I may be wrong...
..
Why the heck is USCIS bothered about your bachelors when your Labor clearly says Masters required?
...
Probably the IO might have thought that the traditional way of getting Masters Degree [in USA] is "10+2+4+Masters"...I may be wrong...
girlfriend John-Abraham-Wallpaper-013
smuggymba
05-11 11:12 AM
WASHINGTON � Democrats are trying once again to advance legislation that would give some young illegal immigrants a chance to live legally in the U.S.
Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois plans to file a new DREAM Act bill on Wednesday. In the House, Rep. Howard Berman of California plans to file similar legislation.
Generally, to qualify the young immigrants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and have spent two years in college or the military. They must have been under 16 when they arrived in the U.S.
At least one Republican, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, is co-sponsoring the House bill.
The bill filings would follow a speech Tuesday in Texas on immigration by President Barack Obama.
Read more: Democrats to try again on DREAM Act - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10/democrats-try-dream-act/#ixzz1M3rtftS0)
Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois plans to file a new DREAM Act bill on Wednesday. In the House, Rep. Howard Berman of California plans to file similar legislation.
Generally, to qualify the young immigrants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and have spent two years in college or the military. They must have been under 16 when they arrived in the U.S.
At least one Republican, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, is co-sponsoring the House bill.
The bill filings would follow a speech Tuesday in Texas on immigration by President Barack Obama.
Read more: Democrats to try again on DREAM Act - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10/democrats-try-dream-act/#ixzz1M3rtftS0)
hairstyles tattoo John-Abraham-Wallpaper-013 john abraham wallpaper.
mitasa
10-29 01:57 PM
I’ve been reading too many posts, queries and concerns and feel that I am not sailing alone.
I have a few questions:
1) How does USCIS work? Do they have a set of rules? Is there a law stating they would provide AP or EAD (for all legal eligible cases) within 90, 120, 150 or 200 days?
2) How can a person who is trying to immigrate legally (tax paying) make USCIS answerable for all these delays?
3) Does the law of the land provide any opportunity for us (people trying to immigrate legally) to question USCIS for the delay?
I’m all questions. Please share your thoughts….
Thanks in Advance
I have a few questions:
1) How does USCIS work? Do they have a set of rules? Is there a law stating they would provide AP or EAD (for all legal eligible cases) within 90, 120, 150 or 200 days?
2) How can a person who is trying to immigrate legally (tax paying) make USCIS answerable for all these delays?
3) Does the law of the land provide any opportunity for us (people trying to immigrate legally) to question USCIS for the delay?
I’m all questions. Please share your thoughts….
Thanks in Advance
GCwaitforever
11-16 02:30 PM
Forward discriminatory job posting to "compliance@dice.com" for corrective action by Dice.
Conversation with Dice:
Hi xxxxxxxxx,
We actively monitor the site for discrimination and address them on an
individual basis. It is the responsibility of the employer to not
discriminate in their postings and many of them do not realize that they
are being discriminatory. We are constantly working with employers to
make sure they are in compliance with the EEOC guidelines to give them a
heads up as the Justice Department is also monitoring the job boards. As
you can imagine, this is a never ending task.
If you find a particular posting, please forward the posting to us at
"compliance@dice.com" and we will address it.
Since the employers are responsible for their own postings, you will not
receive a reply from our legal department as we are not liable.
Have a great day!
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Customer Compliance Specialist
Dice, Inc.
Phone: 1-888-xxx-xxxx xyyyy
Fax: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: xxxxxxx@dice.com
www.dice.com
-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:42 AM
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: Contact Dice Message
First Name:xxxxxxxxx
Last Name:xxxxxxxxx
Address:
City:
State:ALL
Zip:
Country:us
Email:xxxxxxxxxx
Message:
Many of the job advertisements on DICE start with a restriction - US
citizen only, USC or GC only etc ... Only some of these advertisements
genuinely require a security clearance and hence applicable to US
citizens only. Rest of the advertisements are *** DISCRIMINATORY *** for
foreign nationals. Definitely this is a fertile ground for class action
suit by a competent attortney. Please ensure your clients follow the
law. Do not let law breakers post on your web site by coming up with
some point system and penalizing the offenders by removing their ad or
banning them after repeat offenses.
Please look at EEOC web site (specifically foreign nationals section) to
understand current law. I will be waiting for reply from your legal
team, before I take any further action.
Conversation with Dice:
Hi xxxxxxxxx,
We actively monitor the site for discrimination and address them on an
individual basis. It is the responsibility of the employer to not
discriminate in their postings and many of them do not realize that they
are being discriminatory. We are constantly working with employers to
make sure they are in compliance with the EEOC guidelines to give them a
heads up as the Justice Department is also monitoring the job boards. As
you can imagine, this is a never ending task.
If you find a particular posting, please forward the posting to us at
"compliance@dice.com" and we will address it.
Since the employers are responsible for their own postings, you will not
receive a reply from our legal department as we are not liable.
Have a great day!
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Customer Compliance Specialist
Dice, Inc.
Phone: 1-888-xxx-xxxx xyyyy
Fax: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: xxxxxxx@dice.com
www.dice.com
-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:42 AM
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: Contact Dice Message
First Name:xxxxxxxxx
Last Name:xxxxxxxxx
Address:
City:
State:ALL
Zip:
Country:us
Email:xxxxxxxxxx
Message:
Many of the job advertisements on DICE start with a restriction - US
citizen only, USC or GC only etc ... Only some of these advertisements
genuinely require a security clearance and hence applicable to US
citizens only. Rest of the advertisements are *** DISCRIMINATORY *** for
foreign nationals. Definitely this is a fertile ground for class action
suit by a competent attortney. Please ensure your clients follow the
law. Do not let law breakers post on your web site by coming up with
some point system and penalizing the offenders by removing their ad or
banning them after repeat offenses.
Please look at EEOC web site (specifically foreign nationals section) to
understand current law. I will be waiting for reply from your legal
team, before I take any further action.
dingudi
11-30 11:18 AM
Guys,
Any update on your FP notices yet? am still waiting. Did any one of you file DHS 7001 for ombudsman inquiry?
Thanks and good luck.
I still have not received mine yet. I am pretty sure that our FP generation has some problem due to some glitch in their system.
What is DHS 7001 ?
Any update on your FP notices yet? am still waiting. Did any one of you file DHS 7001 for ombudsman inquiry?
Thanks and good luck.
I still have not received mine yet. I am pretty sure that our FP generation has some problem due to some glitch in their system.
What is DHS 7001 ?

No comments:
Post a Comment