Saburi
03-09 03:25 PM
Hello Friends:
As i was expecting, this happened exactly like that its nothing to be shocked of when some thing does not move for 4 months in a row for EB3 I then what do you expect to get this move so fast looking at the patern right now i think the next month and for the next 3 months atleast it will be the same dates and if we are lucky then it might move and be Dec 2001 after few months.
My PD is Dec 2001 6th Dec 2001 to be very exact so may be after Jul 2009 my PD will be current but look at people who are EB3 I and thier PD is 2003 to 2007 forget about GC this 10 years, unless there is a big releaf given by Mr. Change (Obama) which is unlikely to happen atleast for 2 years from now as he has lot of other important issues to resolve such as terrorisim, Economy, and much more bigger issues.
The only way we can make somebody look at us is having a big protest on the streets of Washington DC and doing some massive campaign such as writing to Obama, just imagine if every one of us writes to Obama about our pain there will be atleast 500000 letters or email he might be receiving with a big rally in Washington, this might make this look like a big problem for everybody even Mr Chnage will have to pay attention to this we are not asking for amnesty or favaouring Illegal immigration and i am sure every body will agree or atleast won't dis agree to the fact of our demands to get more visas or atleast have the recaptured visa make available for EB3 I.
I am not a big time voluntier or have participate in any rallies so far but would not mind to do if this could resolve everybody's problem, as mentioned above my PD is Dec 2001 and would be very soon out of this atleast would not have to wait for years and years for this PD to be current but the cause of doing this is once i get my GC i will be not visiting this site more frequently, and the number people in this forum will be far lesser that what we are now, atleast 500000 people.
If this does not sound a good advice please excuse me but if this does sounds good please if somebody can draft a letters and post it so everybody can email this to the president.
And please do not ask me for any contribution finialcailly as i am broke and tring to recover from my debts, finally have got a secured job but since its a bad economy not getting paid much that i can contribute any dollars towards this nobel cause.
As mentioned earlier please forgive me if this sounds too lenghty and stupid to even read this.
Best Regards
Saburi.
As i was expecting, this happened exactly like that its nothing to be shocked of when some thing does not move for 4 months in a row for EB3 I then what do you expect to get this move so fast looking at the patern right now i think the next month and for the next 3 months atleast it will be the same dates and if we are lucky then it might move and be Dec 2001 after few months.
My PD is Dec 2001 6th Dec 2001 to be very exact so may be after Jul 2009 my PD will be current but look at people who are EB3 I and thier PD is 2003 to 2007 forget about GC this 10 years, unless there is a big releaf given by Mr. Change (Obama) which is unlikely to happen atleast for 2 years from now as he has lot of other important issues to resolve such as terrorisim, Economy, and much more bigger issues.
The only way we can make somebody look at us is having a big protest on the streets of Washington DC and doing some massive campaign such as writing to Obama, just imagine if every one of us writes to Obama about our pain there will be atleast 500000 letters or email he might be receiving with a big rally in Washington, this might make this look like a big problem for everybody even Mr Chnage will have to pay attention to this we are not asking for amnesty or favaouring Illegal immigration and i am sure every body will agree or atleast won't dis agree to the fact of our demands to get more visas or atleast have the recaptured visa make available for EB3 I.
I am not a big time voluntier or have participate in any rallies so far but would not mind to do if this could resolve everybody's problem, as mentioned above my PD is Dec 2001 and would be very soon out of this atleast would not have to wait for years and years for this PD to be current but the cause of doing this is once i get my GC i will be not visiting this site more frequently, and the number people in this forum will be far lesser that what we are now, atleast 500000 people.
If this does not sound a good advice please excuse me but if this does sounds good please if somebody can draft a letters and post it so everybody can email this to the president.
And please do not ask me for any contribution finialcailly as i am broke and tring to recover from my debts, finally have got a secured job but since its a bad economy not getting paid much that i can contribute any dollars towards this nobel cause.
As mentioned earlier please forgive me if this sounds too lenghty and stupid to even read this.
Best Regards
Saburi.
wallpaper elisa sednaoui style. ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster; ELISA SEDNAOUI.
delax
07-13 08:40 AM
Guys ! ! ! ! AT this stage let's take all the help we get from any possible source. Although i agree that Murthy is trying to stab in to the fame/sucess in this fabulous effort by IV, but it's better to add on more Voices to this cause...
The whole GC Seekercommunity knows that IV played a very big role in creating a public awareness and making people talk. Let's not bother commenting on Murthy's evil intentions...
"Evil Intentions" - Again - Would the Mahatma use these words before asking himself a few questions? :)
The whole GC Seekercommunity knows that IV played a very big role in creating a public awareness and making people talk. Let's not bother commenting on Murthy's evil intentions...
"Evil Intentions" - Again - Would the Mahatma use these words before asking himself a few questions? :)
file485
07-28 09:48 AM
that is the catchy situation...I think this employment letter from the GC sponsored employer is required until we get the GC into our hands..so the sooner we get out of this cycle the better..or else we can be asked for a fresh employment letter in an RFE which is a sticky situation for many employers/employees
2011 elisa sednaoui style. ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster; ELISA SEDNAOUI.
battineni
08-10 02:23 PM
I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I'm with you...!!
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I'm with you...!!
more...
nomi
12-13 09:54 AM
I am sure the IV core would have thought about this option of contacting USCIS and let them know the problems because of retrogression.
But I like the idea of collecting 10$ for the fax and creating awareness. Lets move.
so let find out who is dead of department of homeland Security and get addresses , phone number and fax. USCIS is branch of DHS. That`s where we need to contact them and ask them what we THEY can do for us and what are our legal options
please someone work with core team to get that fax letter ready. I can do that if core team allow me
thx.
But I like the idea of collecting 10$ for the fax and creating awareness. Lets move.
so let find out who is dead of department of homeland Security and get addresses , phone number and fax. USCIS is branch of DHS. That`s where we need to contact them and ask them what we THEY can do for us and what are our legal options
please someone work with core team to get that fax letter ready. I can do that if core team allow me
thx.
gumpena
08-15 08:16 PM
Atleast this shows that October Visa Bulletin will be better than predicted by some (look in immigration-law.com). Prediction was to start Oct-2007 where they left off in Jan-2007 now it looks they may start from Jun-2007 Bulletin dates.
more...
abhijitp
08-03 08:26 PM
abhijitp,
Thanks for the update and good to know that we will get an RFE and not a rejection for our EVL.
But on (2), what if we already have an A# from our approved I-140? Is there any other way to know that our application has been accepted??
Actually receiving the I-485 RN implies no rejection, only RFE, that is what the service representative told me about.
Thanks for the update and good to know that we will get an RFE and not a rejection for our EVL.
But on (2), what if we already have an A# from our approved I-140? Is there any other way to know that our application has been accepted??
Actually receiving the I-485 RN implies no rejection, only RFE, that is what the service representative told me about.
2010 elisa sednaoui style. ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster; ELISA SEDNAOUI.
McGuffin
03-06 04:25 PM
I don't think I'll be able to make this one, I'll give it a shot though.
more...
santb1975
12-21 01:05 AM
Thanks for your Inputs Logiclife.
My last entry into US was before I spent 6 weeks in recovery and subsequently changing my employer. I was not paid for the time I worked before I quit my employer. I had no issues with transfering my H1. I have letters from my clients and DOL verified that I was working at the client locations. I went through an IRS Audit as well last year because the wages reported by my employer to the IRS were different from the annual wages I reported in my tax returns and I owed IRS some money ( I never got a W2 for that year from my employer and when I contacted IRS they sent me a form on which I had to enter information based on the paycheks I have received). During the audit I had to pay my taxes as a preventative measure and also write a letter to IRS explaining my situation. IRS contacted NJ DOL and had my employer correct the wages he reported and sent me a letter that I was accurate. I will still have to work on getting the additional taxes I paid IRS back which is another story. it has been 2.5 years and the saga still continues. If I ever get an RFE about not getting paid for those 4.5 months I will worry about it then
Now Regarding my H1 stamp: I decided not to go for stamping. I am just going to use my AP and come back. I talked to my lawyer today and I told him that I did not go for stamping after I changed employers and also indicated I want to come back using my AP. He said if that is what I decide that is fine with him.
My last entry into US was before I spent 6 weeks in recovery and subsequently changing my employer. I was not paid for the time I worked before I quit my employer. I had no issues with transfering my H1. I have letters from my clients and DOL verified that I was working at the client locations. I went through an IRS Audit as well last year because the wages reported by my employer to the IRS were different from the annual wages I reported in my tax returns and I owed IRS some money ( I never got a W2 for that year from my employer and when I contacted IRS they sent me a form on which I had to enter information based on the paycheks I have received). During the audit I had to pay my taxes as a preventative measure and also write a letter to IRS explaining my situation. IRS contacted NJ DOL and had my employer correct the wages he reported and sent me a letter that I was accurate. I will still have to work on getting the additional taxes I paid IRS back which is another story. it has been 2.5 years and the saga still continues. If I ever get an RFE about not getting paid for those 4.5 months I will worry about it then
Now Regarding my H1 stamp: I decided not to go for stamping. I am just going to use my AP and come back. I talked to my lawyer today and I told him that I did not go for stamping after I changed employers and also indicated I want to come back using my AP. He said if that is what I decide that is fine with him.
hair elisa sednaoui style. ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster; ELISA SEDNAOUI.
feedfront
10-12 04:19 PM
Hello!
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
thecipher5
Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).
You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.
What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.
I don't know if anyone is in or has been in a similar situation. But would appreciate sound advise on the next steps...
thecipher5
Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).
You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.
What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.
more...
GC_ASP
03-18 05:45 PM
Please see the last sentece which says "Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country".
When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.
If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:
When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.
If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:
hot ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster; ELISA SEDNAOUI. By Kat Webster
rimzhim
01-28 09:45 AM
The original intent of country caps was to prevent one single country from monopolizing the immigration (but this was regular unskilled immigration like family based immigration etc). But when it comes to skill based immigration it is ridiculous to maintain country caps. Everybody including the US government, USCIS and industry know that country caps in skilled category are ridiculous. That is why in H1B they don’t enforce the country caps. Because if they enforce the country caps in H1b the whole H1 program will collapse. I know the difference between h1 and green cards but when you bring people into US on H1 without country caps they should not enforce country caps on H1 to green cards skilled category. The people who are oppose immigration are using this(the country cap or rather quota) as an excuse to make things worse for immigrantion.
getting rid of country caps will hurt ppl from ROW. we need to be united, what do u say? H1B and EB visas are not related and should not be confused as related items. There are exemptions on H1b but none on EB.
The country caps ensure equal distribution of immigrants from all parts of the world and not only the countries which have poured in immigrants in the last few decades.
totally agree with this.
Have full faith in IV and I am sure they will try to keep the interests of all in mind, not just of those from one country that will benefit from ending country-caps.
getting rid of country caps will hurt ppl from ROW. we need to be united, what do u say? H1B and EB visas are not related and should not be confused as related items. There are exemptions on H1b but none on EB.
The country caps ensure equal distribution of immigrants from all parts of the world and not only the countries which have poured in immigrants in the last few decades.
totally agree with this.
Have full faith in IV and I am sure they will try to keep the interests of all in mind, not just of those from one country that will benefit from ending country-caps.
more...
house elisa sednaoui style. Elisa Sednaoui; Elisa Sednaoui
desixp
06-11 02:26 PM
Done!
tattoo elisa sednaoui style. Elisa Sednaoui by Matt Jones
ambrishmisra
04-10 02:05 PM
My wife is in US since Aug, 2006 on H4.
We missed the H1-B filing last year and it doesn't look good this year too (although her petition got submitted on the first day).
Her last four years job profile (as of now):
- 2.5 years for 'Company A' (one of the top 3 Indian s/w company)
- 10 months for 'Company B'
- 8 months on H4 (in US) - NO work
Can she apply through 'Company A' for an L1 (as she has worked more than a year continuously in the last three years)?
OR its only for an company you are working for currently?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
We missed the H1-B filing last year and it doesn't look good this year too (although her petition got submitted on the first day).
Her last four years job profile (as of now):
- 2.5 years for 'Company A' (one of the top 3 Indian s/w company)
- 10 months for 'Company B'
- 8 months on H4 (in US) - NO work
Can she apply through 'Company A' for an L1 (as she has worked more than a year continuously in the last three years)?
OR its only for an company you are working for currently?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
more...
pictures elisa sednaoui hair. paris, elisa sednaoui; paris, elisa sednaoui. sineplex

chanduv23
03-07 06:23 AM
From what I understand, Rajiv and Sheela are highly experienced and know AC21 in detail. They have seen successful AC21 cases and thats the reason they are pretty confident.
It is always safe to keep all paperwork intact and updating USCIS during job change but there is also possibility that it increases burden if you keep changing multiple jobs.
A good way of invoking AC21 is
(1) Have the Attorney prepare the letter template - Attorney will make sure the letter is right.
(2) have it signed from your employer - this should not be a problem - I have noticed that employers have issues with h1b visa because they require extensive paperwork and money, but signing a letter must not be an issue.
A lot of employers are not aware of AC21/EAD and may get worried. But there is absolutely no issue. All you do is to educate them. So many people have started using EAD and changing jobs and slowly eployers will understand this concept.
It is always safe to keep all paperwork intact and updating USCIS during job change but there is also possibility that it increases burden if you keep changing multiple jobs.
A good way of invoking AC21 is
(1) Have the Attorney prepare the letter template - Attorney will make sure the letter is right.
(2) have it signed from your employer - this should not be a problem - I have noticed that employers have issues with h1b visa because they require extensive paperwork and money, but signing a letter must not be an issue.
A lot of employers are not aware of AC21/EAD and may get worried. But there is absolutely no issue. All you do is to educate them. So many people have started using EAD and changing jobs and slowly eployers will understand this concept.
dresses Italian model Elisa Sednaoui

sathyaraj
03-06 10:54 PM
Hi All:
I have filed my AOS during last july 2007 and got EAD/AP etc. It has been more than 180 days and have decided to move to new company using AC21.
There have been many threads with information on whether to contact USCIS or not. I have decided to contact USCIS and inform them about Ac21. I hired a lawyer. He seems to be very knowledgeable. As per him, it is not enough just to have an offer letter with salary and job details. He prepared a letter such that the new company also supports my green card process. I am not sure whether my new company will provide this information. As per the information, I have seen in murthy and Rajiv Khanna there is no need to have any support from the new company. Only fulltime job with salary and job duties is enough. He also scared me saying that if the new company does not support my GC, I have to start all over again.
Please provide me with your experience and the inputs from your attorney.
I apologize if this matter is already discussed. Please point me the thread so that I can look up and see.
Regards
SathyaRaj
I have filed my AOS during last july 2007 and got EAD/AP etc. It has been more than 180 days and have decided to move to new company using AC21.
There have been many threads with information on whether to contact USCIS or not. I have decided to contact USCIS and inform them about Ac21. I hired a lawyer. He seems to be very knowledgeable. As per him, it is not enough just to have an offer letter with salary and job details. He prepared a letter such that the new company also supports my green card process. I am not sure whether my new company will provide this information. As per the information, I have seen in murthy and Rajiv Khanna there is no need to have any support from the new company. Only fulltime job with salary and job duties is enough. He also scared me saying that if the new company does not support my GC, I have to start all over again.
Please provide me with your experience and the inputs from your attorney.
I apologize if this matter is already discussed. Please point me the thread so that I can look up and see.
Regards
SathyaRaj
more...
makeup elisa sednaoui style. Elisa Sednaoui - Chanel; Elisa Sednaoui - Chanel
bigboy007
06-10 08:43 PM
I disagree that it effects EB Community for EAD holders. COming on to options if the amendment stands it might take the form of TARP - God Forbid. Everyone of us predicted Financial industry has so much clout etc.. but those days are gone. I think US companies have decided to bend to laws and find ways to overcome them.
Reg. Options : we are here to earn bread. Just FYI for countries like Canada they have already closed gates. for Ppl who already have PR's over there life is not easy as "is" here right now in getting jobs. Moving the all operations to different country is only possible for companies like Microsoft. not all. btw no one will hire undocumented.
So we need to really motivate ourselves and friends against this headless draft version. This is not first time it came in to light everytime there was a immigration issue it used to come on top. But it failed as climate was cordial for immigrants or economy was good. Things have changed far far beyond in 2008 and TARP bill restrictions is one example where companies decided not to hire H1B at all (mostly) even it applies to TARP recipients.
My thoughts.
Guys,
Don't fire up on my comments given below.
I agree that ALL of us irrespective of EB category will be impacted if this proposed bill becomes a law.
Just step back and think for a minute, what is the impact on the US companies due to inability of his bright workers to continue working in US? Will US businesses sit tight without raising any concerns? No way...
This is just an eyewash to get political mileage. No matter what degree of love-hate relationship exists between voters and politicians. Certainly, political power cannot, and never will, have a brazen bill such as this, that will hurt American economy more than anything.
Let's assume for a moment that hypothetically this becomes law...
What will we do? Some of common options:
- Move to immigrant friendly country, OR
- Return to mother land, OR
- Company will move its operation, and you, to continue its operations, OR
- look at alternate legal ways to stay in this country until situation changes, OR
- Become undocumented alien :D
Guys, we still have options but US of A has too much at stake to make this text into a law.
Please don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat as all of you. It's just my 2 cents.
bhattji
Reg. Options : we are here to earn bread. Just FYI for countries like Canada they have already closed gates. for Ppl who already have PR's over there life is not easy as "is" here right now in getting jobs. Moving the all operations to different country is only possible for companies like Microsoft. not all. btw no one will hire undocumented.
So we need to really motivate ourselves and friends against this headless draft version. This is not first time it came in to light everytime there was a immigration issue it used to come on top. But it failed as climate was cordial for immigrants or economy was good. Things have changed far far beyond in 2008 and TARP bill restrictions is one example where companies decided not to hire H1B at all (mostly) even it applies to TARP recipients.
My thoughts.
Guys,
Don't fire up on my comments given below.
I agree that ALL of us irrespective of EB category will be impacted if this proposed bill becomes a law.
Just step back and think for a minute, what is the impact on the US companies due to inability of his bright workers to continue working in US? Will US businesses sit tight without raising any concerns? No way...
This is just an eyewash to get political mileage. No matter what degree of love-hate relationship exists between voters and politicians. Certainly, political power cannot, and never will, have a brazen bill such as this, that will hurt American economy more than anything.
Let's assume for a moment that hypothetically this becomes law...
What will we do? Some of common options:
- Move to immigrant friendly country, OR
- Return to mother land, OR
- Company will move its operation, and you, to continue its operations, OR
- look at alternate legal ways to stay in this country until situation changes, OR
- Become undocumented alien :D
Guys, we still have options but US of A has too much at stake to make this text into a law.
Please don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat as all of you. It's just my 2 cents.
bhattji
girlfriend Dominants: Planets, Signs and Houses for Elisa Sednaoui
ASR
06-06 05:14 PM
We got the "card production ordered" emails today. Here are our dates.
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
Which service center are you form?
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
Which service center are you form?
hairstyles elisa sednaoui hm 2011
praveenuppaluri
03-11 11:20 PM
after all the hype and tensions running high among IVans....
EB2 no change and EB3 moved by 3 months - so much for spillovers..
and the article in the OP message starts as "We are pleased to announce the April 2010 cut-off dates ...." damnn.. sure they are pleased with themselves.. :mad:
EB2 no change and EB3 moved by 3 months - so much for spillovers..
and the article in the OP message starts as "We are pleased to announce the April 2010 cut-off dates ...." damnn.. sure they are pleased with themselves.. :mad:
alex99
04-07 03:55 PM
Hi,
I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.
In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value
'Received Regional Office'.
Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.
Regards,
Alex
I was going through the flatcenter PERM data for year 2004.
In the Coulm Last_sig_Event, some of data rows have value
'Received Regional Office'.
Anyboay has an idea what does this mean?.
Regards,
Alex
anilsal
12-11 03:00 PM
In my opinion, USCIS created this rule to disallow new applications such that they can deal with the countless backlogged apps for labor.
If the change of rule does not need congress action, then why not explore this option of allowing filing I485 during retrogression?
If the change of rule does not need congress action, then why not explore this option of allowing filing I485 during retrogression?

No comments:
Post a Comment