Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

anime boy with long black hair

images 05cal6.jpg Black Hair Blue anime boy with long black hair. tattoo but I#39;ve got lack hair. anime boy with long black hair. anime boy
  • tattoo but I#39;ve got lack hair. anime boy with long black hair. anime boy



  • senthil1
    04-04 03:20 PM
    Your argument may be true only some extent. If you keep on asking more H1b and GC without meaningful reform of H1b then it won't sell in the congress and they will try to keep staus quo and you have to wait years to get gc. How do you resolve the problem of Cap reached within few days? Will congress accept unlimited H1bs? What is the solution for this?

    Open your eyes and look clearly. This bill is designed to put an end to any competition for middle aged racist engineers afraid of competition from people who fit the profile of the membership of IV. Some members on the forum seem to think that this bill contain provisions to protect H-1b workers, but that is not true. This bill is designed to mean that current workers on H-1 are taking away American jobs as the protection proposed by the bill were not there when most of the forum members came on H1b. This bill was written by Ron Hira and IEEE. If nothing else then we need to understand that Ron Hira et al, are not in love with any of us. They represent middle aged racist engineers in US who are scared of competition and globalization. So please stop day dreaming and expecting that this bill would have anything to protect/benefit green card applicants. I understand/share the frustration with body-shoppers/consulting companies. Why whine about consulting companies and, work for them at the same time. If you are so good then why don't you switch jobs. Accenture, PWC, D&T, Bearing Point, Oracle consulting etc. also do consulting, what about them. Supporting this or any other bill from Sen. Grassley is suicidal. It�s acting like the 90% of ignorant Republican base, who earn less than 30K/yr and still support the party that oppose welfare reform and give tax breaks to the richest.

    Taking out frustration on consulting companies doesn�t help us. If the green card process would work in the intended manner, none of us will be beholden to the employer. And there will be no room for frustration. Any employer would take advantage of such loopholes in the process where employee is beholden to the employer. But the thing is, employers or consulting companies did not create the currently broken green card process, neither did they create the backlog. The lawmakers, who did not attend to the immigration system for more than a decade, are responsible for the current system. And organizations like IEEE are responsible for opposing any meaningful reform on H1B/green card issues. Now they are using the situation to their advantage by tainting a pictures if we all the people in US, waiting for their green cards, should not have been in US if the system proposed by the bill was in place. And it is astonishing to see people calling to support a bill wihtout knowing its contents. So why blame our problems on consulting companies? You think IEEE drafted this bill for people who match the profile of IV members? This bill was has been drafted with the objective to secure the position of middle aged racist engineers, who do not want to upgrade their skills and who are scared of young minds ready to compete and learn new things.





    wallpaper tattoo but I#39;ve got lack hair. anime boy with long black hair. anime boy anime boy with long black hair. anime guys with lack hair and
  • anime guys with lack hair and



  • vin13
    03-03 12:02 PM
    We have been successful in arranging tickets for a couple of individuals.

    Thanks for the donors of air tickets and air miles. We can still use some more air miles if some one has closer to 20K-25K air miles.

    Please PM me if anyone wishes to donate air miles.

    Thanks





    anime boy with long black hair. hair anime boy black hair.
  • hair anime boy black hair.



  • lazycis
    12-20 08:35 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.





    2011 anime guys with lack hair and anime boy with long black hair. anime boy with long black hair
  • anime boy with long black hair



  • GCOP
    07-11 01:26 PM
    Thanks. Any input in this tough time is really appreciated. All I am trying to get is , any clue , any information to see the light at the end of this Long Dark Tunnel of EB-3.
    The OFFICIAL answer to you question Is there any chance for similar movement for EB3 ??can only be available in the Oct Visa bulletin under EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY section....



    more...


    anime boy with long black hair. dresses Anime Boy Long Black
  • dresses Anime Boy Long Black



  • paskal
    04-08 11:19 AM
    If you want a good discussion on a topic stop generalizing things and do not use rants like racist engineers etc. When you make an assumption please be clear about. You have assumed most people work for consulting companies and most people are frustrated with it. Not so. I don't work for them and I am not frustrated with them. My only concern with them is they are exploiting the system to their advantage and at my cost. This has two fold affect not only the take cut from your salary but also put a bad name to H1B visa program in general. Whoever wrote the bill or whatever are the consequences there is definitely some good things in that bill. Let me list out how some provisions are good:

    1. If you are employable in US and you have the skills you will get the job with or without these middlemen. They come into picture only because they can start a corporation and then start the exploitation game. If a bill is taking these guys out what's wrong with it ? This will allow genuine corporations to hire the right candidates.

    2. Putting 30 days of ad. to hire US citizens first ? What's wrong with it ? If their skills are really outdated and you are the best and the brightest you will get the job.

    If you need more evidence of why H1B program needs reform look no further than H1B cap used up on first day. This has put good undue hard ship for good candidates while Infosys/Wipro etc will once again take the lion's share of H1B numbers. Why do you want them to win at your cost ? Stop calling people affected by this mess as "Racist Engineers". Try to put yourself in their shoes and some of these practices are affecting both the H1B visa holders (with indentured servitude) and citizens with wage depression. No body wins in the end but the people who are exploiting the system.



    on the face of it i largely agree, you are however misisng something important in my opinion. Look at the Lc process for Gc carefully. A company is required to advertise then employ any citizen with "minimum requirements" whether or not they are suitable or the best candidate. If the same were to be applied to the H1b- and to renewals, mind it, consider whether most H1B visa holders would be able to continue.
    the fact that reform is needed does not mean this is the best way.
    and btw i wonder what happens to true consulting companies- BCG, Oracle etc whose business is to provide these services. They are not some abusive offshore operation....how is it fair to them? Seems a bit radical to me...not that i oppose the need for reform.





    anime boy with long black hair. hair. anime boy long
  • hair. anime boy long



  • justAnotherFile
    07-15 08:44 PM
    I got one FP done after filing I-485 and another when I first applied for EAD (18 motnhs back)
    My spouse got only one FP request after I-485 and none during EAD renewals.

    I wonders if we use AP to enter, do the fingerprints taken at the port of entry automatically get registered with our I-485 application. Because when we enter on AP there is a additional stepo at the port of entry where dat ais entered into some system.



    more...


    anime boy with long black hair. anime boy with lack hair
  • anime boy with lack hair



  • amitjoey
    01-02 04:14 PM
    Is there any way to find out the number of members in IV. I talked about IV with a lot of my friends and 6 of them have become members. It would be nice to know the number of members in IV just like we know the Percentage of Target Met for $ contributions.


    From Pappu's post- total Members till now 7,921.





    2010 hair anime boy black hair. anime boy with long black hair. 05cal6.jpg Black Hair Blue
  • 05cal6.jpg Black Hair Blue



  • ckichannagari
    12-13 08:49 AM
    That's a good idea. A good way of generating funds for IV also. This way it would seem less burden for all of the members and they will be willing to come forward.



    more...


    anime boy with long black hair. hair anime boy with lack hair
  • hair anime boy with lack hair



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:21 PM
    No, you won't be banned from IV. You just will be banned from this country.
    And by the way, the thing you were trying to do is not protected by "the first amendment"
    So I cannot even speak on IV and even little I defended my religion, I will be banned from IV? Freedom Of Speech





    hair anime boy with long black hair anime boy with long black hair. house anime boy with lack hair
  • house anime boy with lack hair



  • HV000
    02-14 03:22 PM
    Everybody stands in one single queue......one line not five lines......one line my friend, irrespective of your nationality. so if you wait 2 years, or 2 hours..I wait the same. Unlike NOW, where some people wait 5-8 years and others 1-2 years.

    I was talking about ONE line. How can you say ROW folks have an equal chance when majority are Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, and Mexicans? ROW will NOT be able to compete with MAJORITY (Indians/Chinese/Filipinos/Mexicans) put together. Keep in mind ONLY 140,000 can clear the checkout per year.

    This is the exact reason why USCIS has a country quota system ensuring ROW folks do not have to compete with OVERSUBSCRIBED countries.

    Your statement - "Unlike NOW, where some people wait 5-8 years and others 1-2 years" is very simple to explain. People wait longer because they usually belong to OVERSUBSCRIBED countries.
    Few ways to alleviate this situation is -
    1. Increase the overall quota beyond 140,000
    2. Increase the quota of oversubscribed countries slightly based on demand
    3. Recapture unused numbers from previous years

    What WILL NOT happen? - Removal of per country quota for EB Visas!!



    more...


    anime boy with long black hair. Personality: smart, a bit dark
  • Personality: smart, a bit dark



  • isantem
    02-23 09:44 PM
    I will attend the Advocacy Day April 2,3,4 and maybe 5 but I can't promise the 5.
    I am coming from Richmond, VA and I can pick-up 3 more people from the area. I can also do carpool in DC during the events (Hotel - Captol Hill or Airport Capitol Hill)





    hot dresses Anime Boy Long Black anime boy with long black hair. Anime Boy Long Black Hair. oy
  • Anime Boy Long Black Hair. oy



  • amar123
    07-03 10:27 PM
    No one is offended but you might get more info if you pm core.

    thank you

    That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.

    I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.

    Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.

    Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.

    Amar



    more...


    house long black hair, anime boy with long black hair. long black hair. anime boy
  • long black hair. anime boy



  • BharatPremi
    03-17 01:33 PM
    1) Labor Substitution
    2) Long EB3 queue and thus switching to EB2
    3) Not geeting PBEC/DBEC labor approval for avg 4 to 6 years
    4) I-140 approval queue
    5) Name Check queue
    6) Bogus multiple filings filing (To take a chance people pursue multiple
    filings. This generally is done through desi
    companies. In general one valid filing and other
    is worked out for rainy days)
    7) Vaild multiple filings ( Example: Husband and wife both on H1. One file with
    husband as principal applicant and other is with Wife
    a principal applicant)
    8) You have current PD but your RD is not current. And when your RD becomes current PD does not remain current

    All have played their parts for keeping us at where we are right now. But if you want to curse you may curse only to the lot in no:1 (Curse target: applicants) and 2 to 5 & 8 (Curse target: USCIS)... Otherwise all other
    streams flourished out of frustration or manipulataive calculation to have security net.





    tattoo hair. anime boy long anime boy with long black hair. long black hair. anime boy
  • long black hair. anime boy



  • ek_bechara
    10-15 03:25 PM
    I propose Non Co-operation Movement for another flower campaign. I know art imitates life and life imitates art etc. But imitates again and again irritates.

    Looks like you have a plan here. Yep.. lets go ahead and irritate the hell out of USCIS and every agency out there.

    I'm out of here guys

    All the best..



    more...


    pictures anime boy with lack hair anime boy with long black hair. anime boy with long black hair
  • anime boy with long black hair



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 02:15 PM
    Wow! Thanks a lot for posting such detailed RFE information. This really helps a lot in understanding what I may be asked.

    My GC sponsoring employer revoked my H1 last year itself. I could see the change in status back then itself within a month of having left them. Nothing happenned after that. I got a new H1 from my (then) new employer and things continued as before. This employer has not yet revoked my H1 (from what I can see) and its probably because they are almost going under. There are less than 25 people left in the company so I doubt that they will have spent the money to go and revoke all the H1s of the folks they laid off.

    Maybe its like someone suggested - USCIS is pre-processing my 485 based on received date since I mailed my app very early on in July 2007.

    Hi had an RFE when my dates were not current. Here is the scan of my RFE notice.
    Hope the scan helps you prepare in advance the necessary documentation.

    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg

    I had discussed this in the following thread:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=296497#post296497


    My *guess* is that the revoking of previous H1b has triggered this RFE --- When my wife's previous employer canceled her H1b it took a few months before her already approved h1b petition was reopened (as per USCIS online).

    The suspense must be terrible!

    Good luck.





    dresses Anime Boy Long Black Hair. oy anime boy with long black hair. 05cal6.jpg Black Hair Blue
  • 05cal6.jpg Black Hair Blue



  • ek_bechara
    10-15 02:37 PM
    I wrote this once before and I will say it one last time. Pulling stunts such as the flower campaign is XYZ. May be not to the extent we feel it should, but USCIS does realize that there are issues with how it is handling cases. It is doing the best it can with the limited resources it is being provided. Please dont embarrass USCIS anymore. Would you keep calling a blind person, blind? Please stop this childish behavior. If anything lets start thinking about CIR and how we can influence changes to favor legal immigrants. We have the time now so start lobbying for changes.

    Kindly note that you are dealing with a established government entity. Stop adopting hindi movie ideas when interacting with USCIS. If it were so easy why not arrange "naach-gana" for USCIS everyday. We can invite Malaika Sherawat for half the price we are paying to lobby. Skimpy clothes, raunchy songs, and alcohol may mesmerize the visa officer into stamping 100 K greencards everyday.

    I bet there were a good number of closed door meetings, lobbying, and lets throw a bone to keep them quiet for sometime- discussions that translated into the July fiasco.

    I believe we are educated and sane people, so lets start doing the right thing.

    Enough said.



    more...


    makeup hair anime boy with lack hair anime boy with long black hair. long black hair,
  • long black hair,



  • meridiani.planum
    08-07 02:38 AM
    Hi Sachug22,
    Some of the data you specified does not add up well. For example 2006 India, EB-total is 17,358 but 3,156+3,720+3,006 adds upto 9882.

    Any idea?

    Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007

    EB1-All 41,672 34,168 14,453 31,291 64,731 36,960 26,697
    EB2-All 42,550 44,316 15,406 32,534 42,597 21,911 44,162
    EB3-All 85,847 88,002 46,415 85,969 129,070 89,922 85,030
    EB-All 179,195 174,968 82,137 155,330 246,878 159,081 155,889

    EB1-I 3,543 2,820 1,266 2,998 6,336 3,156 2,855
    EB2-I 21,355 21,310 8,536 16,262 16,687 3,720 6,203
    EB3-I 16,339 17,354 10,647 19,889 23,250 3,006 17,795
    EB-I 41,720 41,919 20,818 39,496 47,160 17,358 26,853


    Thanks

    that difference in numbers between total(EB) and total-india-GC for 2006 is because of a special provision of 50k visas made for schedule-A (nurses). Folks from Philippines and India took a big chunk of those visas. There was a lot of discussion of that on IV, because those 50k were recaptured visa numbers, which instead of being put into the general pool, were all given to schedule-A.





    girlfriend long black hair. anime boy anime boy with long black hair. Blue lack green brown
  • Blue lack green brown



  • chanduv23
    11-14 10:44 AM
    Dont take me wrong on this one... but If I am not wrong rajuram wants some one from her dis. to call her. Here is my experience in this week.

    I called Zoe's Office recently but lady over phone told me to call my local lawmaker. She didnot give any detail on HR 5882. She told she is not aware of it right now. I went online to send email but I got this message when I put my zip code.

    'Access to the requested form is denied, the zip code which you entered does not provide access to this form.'

    We need some one from her district to call her office and find out.

    We need support from california members on this one.

    Rajuram can call his local office. Rajuram can energize base around him and lead a team. There are a lot of things Rajuram can do other than sit and give orders to others.





    hairstyles Personality: smart, a bit dark anime boy with long black hair. anime boy long black hair.
  • anime boy long black hair.



  • va_labor2002
    07-24 08:47 AM
    To the core group/Senior Members,

    If I understand it right, the ability to concurrently file I40/I485 was introduced by the legacy INS through a memo in July of 2002 and it went effective almost immediately on July 31st 2002. I've tried to search for news archives on different law websites and to best of my knowledge it was purely an executive decision taken by INS governing body and no congressional or judicial intervention was needed to allow concurrent filing. In a very similar fashion, the new USCIS has indicated that it wants to discontinue concurrent filing in near future...an executive decision again.

    Is it a possibility to get an audience with the USCIS director/start a letter campaign with the goal of getting them issue a memo allowing filing of I485/EAD even if the visa number is not available? The adjucation of the case would obviously happen only after visa number becomes available but as we all know this will be a big relief for all those who want to use AC21 provisions.

    Passage of CIR/SKIL is very important in the longer run to reduce the overall greencard processing time and alleviate heavy backlogs but if we get this small relief right now it would help a lot of individuals from retrogressed countries waiting to file I485...and the good thing is, it looks like USCIS might have the ability to effect this change without a lengthy legislative process.

    Any thoughts ??

    I totally agree with you. USCIS can take a decision without any BILL from the congress. I already sent a letter to USCIS director. I think IV should contact USCIS director and ask help regarding retrogression. We ,5000 members, can send letters to USCIS director and WHitehouse. They will listen to us.

    Good luck..





    gcpain
    06-25 11:07 AM
    I was working with employer -A till 2006 and got I140 approved (June 2003 priority date) in EB3. In November 2006 I joined employer B as it is good for my carrier. I talk to employer A (body shopper) and he is ready to support for my green card as I worked for him for six long years and still he did not cancel my old H1B. My main aim here is to apply I485 as soon as I can.


    1. I have two options here my old employer (A) is body-shopper. So he will agree for both future or current employment. I have very good permanent job and bright future prospects with new employer (B). In this case what you guys advice me? Apply I485 as future employment or quit present job and join old employer (A) and apply I485 as current employment?

    2. If I do not join old employer (with whom I have I140 approved) now, in this case what are my options for I485 applying? (Only future employment I485/ I can file current employment I485 and not drawing any salary from old employer )

    3. Will I485 as future employment has any problems?

    4. Can I use AC21 after 180 days on my I485 future employment application?

    5. My new employer (B) already applied PERM LC for my GC in EB2 three months back and did not here anything from Atlanta DOL till now. What you guys advice me? Is it worthful to wait for this new EB2 LC or apply I485 as future employment with approved I140-EB3 with priority date June 2003.

    I am in really dilemma and unable to decide. Appreciate your advice in this matter. Thanks in advance to all your replies and wish you best of luck.





    never_giveup
    09-10 02:40 PM
    can some one pls post the link for live telecast

    thanks

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    Look for today's date and link next to it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment