Popular Post

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stupid Politicians

I sure hope this was taken out of context. If this is how she thinks, she is suffering from a severe case of cranial-rectal inversion. From the Doonesbury site:
"You know, before we all started having health care, in the olden days our grandparents, they would bring a chicken to the doctor, they would say I'll paint your house. I mean, that's the old days of what people would do to get health care with your doctors. Doctors are very sympathetic people. I'm not backing down from that system."
-- Sue Lowden, U.S. Senate candidate in Nevada
When was the last time you showed up at your doctor's home with a dead chicken swinging from your outstretched hand wanting care for your colicky baby?

If it were me, I'm backing away from the door and grabbing a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment